Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Linnux
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Maggie had been shocked that Valentines morning, to find a rose tucked away and addressed to her with an accompanying note. As a member of the Rose delivery service, all the roses were handed out by the older students, and initially the Hufflepuff had thought someone was playing a joke on her as she checked for her post. After reading the letter from her brother though, she relaxed a little with a smile, and tucking the rose and his note to his girlfriend at Hogwarts, had wandered off towards their study session.

She was grateful that the Ravenclaw had asked for her company, and the pair had been helping one another out for a few weeks now. She crossed into the abandoned classroom, somewhere whether they could talk loudly and freely without disturbing any of the other students as they practised both the spells she hated to do and the amusing way she tried to pronounce Korean, and waited for the sixth year to turn up.

Aminia glanced at her note still, from who she still wasn't sure. It was strange that anyone would want to send her anything other than Eva. She should have sent Eva one, but had forgotten completely. The blonde pondered the paper, tucking it away only when she left her dorms to head to tutoring with her boyfriend's sister. Maggie and Aminia has become close only recently, and it felt less to Mini like the Korean girl hated her. It was a nice feeling to become close to people naturally, and if Mini was honest she couldn't help but feel thigs were falling into place. Her heart soared with anticipation to see Chaser soon, and it kept her going through the stress of classes and practice.

Approaching the abandoned classroom, Mini peaked inside happy to see the girl already inside. She entered and in Korean spoke. "Good morning!". Sitting down she smiled at Maggie. "What are we to learn today?" She inquired.

Maggie's small head shot up at the sound of the door opening, and she grinned at her future sister in law as she greeted her. "Good morning! How have you been?" she asked in Korean, watching her take a seat at the table beside her. Maggie hadn't realised quite how excited she was on behalf of her brother, and knew she was going to have to recall everything that happened in the next few moments to relay back to him. "I have something for you." she said, wondering if Aminia had already received the rose from her, or whether she would believe this on first thought was from her instead. Their study session could wait until she'd read the note, and Maggie was eager to hear what it said too, if she let her see it. She had only read the one addressed to her but knowing her brother it would be funny. "I have post from Scotland," she clarified, laying the red rose on the table in front of the Ravenclaw, before sliding a letter in her direction and watching her face closely.
Aminia,
My Veela minx from the stars. You didn't think an ocean would keep me from telling you how impossibly babein you are. From your corn silk hair to your long, long legs. You make my heart go bump- faster than even my first love Linnux the incredible. I'm so thankful he captured that moment with his amazing photography skills so I can look at it every night before I dream of you. I hope you will be my valentine. Even if I do wreak and kiss like someone trying to start a car.

Yours always, babe
Chaser

Aminia smiled and replied, ever more confident the more she spoke the foreign language. "Well, a little excited about all of the roses." Though her pronunciation May have been off, she still felt confident that her words were correct. Aminia thought for a moment to mention the rose she had gotten to Maggie, but it wasn't something she yet felt comfortable speaking as she tried to hunt down who might have sent it. The blonde was shocked to find that what she thought was going to go straight into tutoring instead started with a red rose. She looked at the Rose and Maggie, and wondered if it was from the girl. Though she hardly suspected Maggie loved her.

Aminia opened the letter, barely scanning the first two lines before looking away, her face beat red. "What the hell?" She asked the girl before reading. More, her embarrassment only becoming more evident. This was not something Chaser would send her. No way. Aminia day the letter down. "W-was this a joke?" She asked audaciously, thinking the Puff clever.

Maggie was glad that the Ravenclaw was picking up the phrases quickly each week, and even though they'd not been practising for too long she already seem to have nailed the basic vocabulary. She was still smiling though as she began to read the note, although her face quickly diminished as Aminia seemed angry to have received it. "What do you mean?" she asked perplexed, standing from her seat. "It is not a joke. I do not think he would joke for this." she replied quickly in an attempt to save her stupid brother. God forbid if she'd actually walked into one of his pranks. She took the letter from Amini and began to gloss over the words before she had a chance to tell her not to. Some of the wording certainly didn't seem to resemble those that she'd have expected the Gryffindor to say, and reaching into the pack pocket of her jeans she pulled out the first note that she'd received herself. "This is a letter to me that tells me to deliver it to you. It is from Chaser." she said, glancing back to the Ravenclaw. If Chaser had played a joke on them she was going to kill him herself. Maggie returned to her seat, quiet and baffled at what had happened, and who if not her brother, had left the rose in her post that morning.

Maggie seemed confused, and for a moment the blonde was skeptical until she watched her read the letter, defending her brother as well. Aminia tried to will embarrassment out of her face, feeling her heart slowing from its angry rhythm. Aminia shook her head. "This is not from my boyfriend." She denied, looking over it one more time, noting now the way the handwriting looked like brush strokes. "This handwriting is too good. Chaser's handwriting slants a little more, and he shapes his A's differently, and he calls me Mins. He never calls me by my full name." She continued to insist for reasons. "Are you sure this even came from Scotland?" She asked, wondering if this was an attempt to humiliate her from one of the many people she'd wounded in her years at Hogwarts. Her golden orbs looked toward Maggie, wondering if maybe she'd mistaken it as from Chaser, or was really good at pretending to not know anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back