Exploring

Leia shook her head when he said he wasn't up for grades, neither was she. "Grades are for Ravenclaws to fight over," she said with a giggle, stereotyping the eagles. Hey if everyone could stereotype her as being a pushover, which she was not, she could stereotype them. When he suggested flying on a broom she pursed her lips in thought as if it were a big decision she was considering. Truthfully she didn't even have a broom, she had chosen to buy her cat, Mozart, instead. But she could borrow one from the school right? She'd heard they were not in the best condition, and she didn't want that to affect her race against Kaleb so she just figured she'd ask one of her friends if she could borrow theirs, if they were willing to give it up. "I think a good old-fashioned race should suffice," she said, flashing him her signature smile, a hint of teasing in her musical voice.

Kaleb chuckled, when she stereotyped Ravenclaws. Most people did, so eh, why not? He didn't care one bit. Kaleb then realized something, he didn't own a broom. He literally slapped himself in the head, "Oh man, I forgot, I don't own a broom. Never really thought of buying one. I would borrow my brother's but I want to live past today." Kaleb wished that he had bought a broom, but it slipped from his mind. Kaleb felt slightly bad about not being able to race her, because he was scared of his older brother. Kaleb sighed, and shook his head, "This competition went downhill. And just imagine, I was really looking forward to racing with you." Kaleb was about to add something else, but he held his tongue amazingly. Kaleb was attracted to this girl, one way was by the looks, while the other... Well, it wasn't something he got with most girls.

Leia was quite surprised to find out that he never brought a broom, especially since he seemed to love Quidditch, at least that's what she had gotten from him so far. She raised her eyebrows as if to bring up that fact but he continued saying he'd borrow a broom from his brother but the result wouldn't be so pleasant. The Hufflepuff laughed lightly and admitted, "Truthfully I don't have a broom either. I was planning on borrowing one from a friend," she bit her lip in thought, wondering who would actually lend her a broom, as if she had many friends to borrow one at all. "Or a school broom," she added, feeling slightly better than he didn't have one either. "Unless this is your way of letting me know you give up?" she added with a playful smirk. "I understand how you wouldn't want to admit defeat right away and all," she said, twirling her dark locks in her hair in an arrogant manner, her soft giggles softening her attempt at arrogance. Her chocolate brown eyes looked at him curiously for a moment, it seemed like he had wanted to say something but held back and she wondered what it could've been.

Kaleb wrinkled his nose slightly, “I would never resort to borrowing a school broom. Ugh, I would prefer to walk rather than to do that.” Kaleb shook his head. He really did not want to resort to having a lower class broom. He wouldn’t dare do that. He had an image to look up to. Kaleb smirked slightly, “Well, if you are so competitive, we can test your bravery. And I will never resort to defeat. Ever.” Kaleb smirked. There was no way he was going to admit defeat. Kaleb wasn’t the type to back down. Improvise, maybe. Kaleb inquired softly, in a voice that was surely irresistible, “How about we take a small journey through the Forbidden Forest? That is, if you are brave enough for it.” He wondered if she would fall for his charms.

Leia rolled her eyes playfully but laughed nonetheless at Kaleb's protest against school brooms. She figured he wouldn't have wanted to borrow one so she hadn't expected any other type of response. "My bravery?" she repeated with an eyebrow raised in question before she began to consider it. The Forbidden Forest? She had been curious as to what was in there, but as it had the word 'Forbidden' in its title, she assumed that students weren't allowed and thus, hadn't crossed into the territory. Leia looked away from him for a moment, her face void of emotion as she considered the challenge he presented her with. When she looked over as he said 'That is, if you are brave enough for it' Leia could not deny smiling in response as butterflies filled her stomach because of that look he gave her! "Of course I'm brave enough," she replied with a smirk, accepting his challenge.

Kaleb watched curiously as she thought heavily upon taking up the challenge. He really wanted this girl to come with him, have a little spark. Plus, he thought that he would easily win this challenge. As long as no werewolves or anything of the sort came across their paths. Kaleb's expression brightened when she finally agreed. Kaleb smiled, "Excellent. Now, let's see who is more afraid of what lurks in the forest." Kaleb outstretched his hand for her to take it so he can lead her to the forest. Kaleb once more turned on his charms, revealing in his eyes, so that she would indeed, come along like he wanted. However, something like that usually did work on the girls that he had previously charmed. He wasn't too sure whether it would work with Leia, but it could try, right?

OOC- Should I start a topic in the Forbidden Forest?

[I felt like I needed to write one more response before this thread was over. -_- ]

Leia had to admit that the thought of the Forbidden Forest scared her a little. Her biggest fear was spiders and you never knew if giant ones were hiding in the Forest. However looking at Kaleb's smirk on his face, which was too cute it wasn't fair - she knew she couldn't back down from this challenge. He extended his hand to her and the Hufflepuff girl smiled brightly, trying not to gush over the cute gesture, and placed her hand in his, allowing him to lead the way. Leia Evans didn't just hold hands with anyone. Her mother had taught her that when she was younger, if the paparazzi got a hold of her and a friend holding hands, it turned into a huge "puppy love" edition in the papers. Leia pushed any fear aside and said, "Let's go then," with an excited grin on her face, her eyes sparkling with happiness at Kaleb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back