Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Peyton was staring intently at the fire place in the student lounge. She had been there since this morning, just sitting with her legs curled up like a sitting fetus. Atop the coffee table in front of her was a box, the same box she had given to Avie. It was a Christmas gift and he had loved it. It might be the shortest friendship Peyton had but it was worth it and even though she knew that he was graduating this year, the Gryffindor teenager was thankful. Except, she thought she'll have more months to get to know him better but that was cut short. A tear rolled down her cheeks, Peyton vigorously wiped it with the back of her hand. She had tried to make friends, why would Merlin do this to her?

She took out her wand and levitated the box with the camera in it. Peyton then slowly put it on top of the freshly cut fire wood inside the fire place and cast 'Incendio' on the fire wood and the box. Peyton didn't flinch at the three thousand dollars worth of a camera being burned, she doesn't have any use for it anymore. She would have thrown it in the lake where her friend died but she was too numb and would have flip mental on anybody if she did go. The smell of burned plastic linger and she didn't mind.

Ares had been looking for Xavier for a few hours, with the news that had been circulating around the school, he had desired to find his brother and just reassure himself that the boy was in front of him and was not in fact dead like the boy that was. Eventually his search lead him to the student lounge, where he wasn't sure he would find him, but as soon as Ares entered the room, the overwhelming smell of burned plastic filled his nostrils. He scrunched up his face rubbed at his nose trying to dispel the smell but of course it wasn't possible, but given what had happened, he wanted to be sure that nothing in the room was wrong, just with what had happened he knew that another unfortunate accident would not be a good thing, so he went further into the room, locating where the smell had come from in a short amount of time, with only one fire within the room, there was only one place it could be.

The boy stopped short when he noticed that someone was sat in the foetal position on the sofa and he wondered if this girl had known the dead boy, or if she was just upset about something else. He couldn't see her face, so perhaps she was even asleep, in the fire she noticed the offending object and wondered if perhaps he should stop it from burning, but he couldn't, he just shook his head and looked back down at the girl, "hey," he muttered tentatively, "Are you alright?" he then asked, again with a nervousness in his tone, not wanting to startle the girl or annoy her more, he didn't want to get into a situation with someone. He waited, not wanting to say anything else, or go around to be in the girl's face, rather he'd be happy at this distance.

Tears rolled down her cheeks more and this time, she just let it all out. Peyton didn't care anymore, maybe she was cursed. Cursed for the rest of her school life. Though, the burning plastic was irritating her nose now and a puff of black smoke should be visible in the sky by now. The Gryffindor was about to cast 'Aguamenti' on the fire when someone spoke to her. She quickly stood up and turned around to see who it was, Peyton smiled weakly at the guy in front of her. "Oh, I'm ... I'm alright." She nodded reassuringly but her eyes says she's not. "I'm sorry about ..." She trailed off whilst pointing at the fireplace. The box and the item inside are already scorch, it can't be saved now, not that she wants too. Peyton waved her wand and cast the water charm to the fire. It immediately died but the smell still linger. The 3rd year's attention went back to the guy forgetting she'd been crying, Peyton wiped the dry and wet tears from her cheeks. "I hope the smell didn't lead you here. I didn't mean to burn it but I wasn't thinking." Peyton stated and sigh. She slumped on the couch again, maybe if she take a nap and when she wakes up later, she'll find Avie and maybe they can take photos at the garden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back