Everything and Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe LeBlanc

OOC First Name
Mimi
Well, I have a new character named Chloe LeBlanc. She's a seventeen year old Beuxbatons student who's a little quirky. I have yet to publish a bio/character development for her, but I plan to do that ASAP.

ABOUT HER
She's very loud and outgoing, not to mention she loves to sing. Though if you get on her bad side Chloe will not hesitate to tell you off and set you in your place. Currently she's residing in Normandy, though she has a house in New York due to her father's job being there.

Though her parents are seperated and that is always a tender topic for her. For that reason Chloe is a bit hesitant when it comes to getting close to someone, but she will warm up to you eventually.

Her true passion is to sing, but she also loves literature and also is in the process of learning to play the guitar. It's taking longer than she planned, much to her dismay. Though in the future she plans to get a decent job, such as a medic or a journalist. Music is honestly just a hobby and she doesn't want to base a career off it. In an ideal world she would, but Chloe realized that music is a very selective field and just didn't want to bother with being a starving artist.

WHAT SHE NEEDS
Friends - People she can confide in, doesn't matter what school/gender. As long as their nice she won't mind! Though I do ask that there are no eleven year olds for this.. I don't think a eighteen year old and an eleven year old would be able to relate to each other very well. Remember if they go to Hogwarts then Chloe and he/she could communicate through letters!

Boyfriend - It doesn't really matter what he's like. He just needs to be able to deal with Chloe's temper and hesitance to really open up. Though eventually she will (if they press hard enough.) Maybe this can be something very cute, like maybe they could be friends and then develop feelings over time!

I'm really open for anything else, (enemies, mentees, etc.) but those are the things that I request! :) Just reply here or PM me if you're interested.

I have this character, She's 17 and goes to Beauxbatons. The link to her Bio is
in her signature if you want to find out more but Annie is nice,easy going and
at times can be really tense, she is forgiving and wants a lot of friends. Maybe
they could work well together. Let me know.

Anna ♥
<i>
</i>

I think they would get along nicely! Plus the forgiving trait would work well with Chloe's temper. I'd love to get these two started in a thread.

Mimi ♥​
<i>
</i>

Awesome. Would you like to do the honours?
<i>
</i>

:) Post the link when you're done please.
<i>
</i>

That's alright. I hope my reply is good. :lol:
<i>
</i>

Alois here can be a friend, though he is from Durmstrang, you can look at his CD to know more about him. :D

I can offer NAthalie as a friend, she's really sweet and friendly. :)

Hey :D

I can offer 2 characters....

Amelia Johnson
Beauxbatons 6th year, half veela and sporty. She has a CD, but its not been editted in a while :jesse: so i would suggest possibly looking at a few posts of hers if you have time and want to know more.... sorry...

Jack Evans
Durmstrang 7th year. 18 years old. Has a growing interest in the dark arts, but doesn't share it with anyone else and wouldn't ever use them on a girl....
Is Amelia's cousin and is protective of her. He is also a half-veela and is looking for a girlfriend.

Tell me what you think :D

Kate
:)

</FONT>
<FONT font="Monaco">Jack&Chloe
I think that maybe they could be a couple! It would be interesting to see how it would play out with his interest in dark magic.
<i></i>

ok that sounds really cool :D

would you like to start it??? In Europe???

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back