Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rowan Wand 15 Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Hey everyone!
So, Samual and Hazel are getting married! :woot: :party: :cry:
Anyway, so I cannot quite remember everyone that needs inviting. If your character knows Samual or Hazel (even remotely, I'm quite serious on this as it is Sammy, he would invite the whole of New Zealand were it possible) then PM me or just jump into the roleplay, it's all sweet. I'd prefer a PM just to know your character's coming, and maybe to establish a relationship basis (in case they have not rped for some time) But otherwise, i'm quite lax. It is Sammy, and he would invite virtually everyone he has ever had a good relationship with. Professors, old friends, someone he's randomly met on the street, etc - all invited!
Anyway, so that's about it really. Everyone remotely tied to Hazel and Samual in any way is welcome to join (after the bride has posted, of course! :o ) It's going to end quite hilarious and fun, and it'd be great to see everyone there. Did I mention I'd love the day to be ruined somehow? (or at least mildly screwed up? :r ) Since Samual worked ever so hard on it being perfect, why don't we all take this time to ruin it? :p
Thanks guys! :hug:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back