Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Doxy Wing Core
The Blonde Ravenclaw was disappointed when she woke up sweaty and sick the day they're suppose to have a match between Slytherin. It was not like her, Teagan takes care of herself and yet, she manage to get some virus out of nowhere. She wanted to play so badly but her immune system can't handle it and thus, she was sent to the Hospital Wing. Teagan had only gone here twice because of Quidditch injury but not when she's awfully sick. As she arrived, Teagan weakly walked toward an empty bed and laid down. She could tell the world isn't right nor steady and with that, Teagan immediately sat up and with no wand in hand she couldn't summon a bucket to puke on. The ground made itself known and was her temporary bucket. The Ravenclaw looked around in need of help. She laid down again and closed her eyes as she waited for someone to take care of her.

Working in the hospital wing was definitely having it's benefits, not only just because it meant he was far closer to his child and the woman that he loved dearly, it was also far easier than the work he still did on occasion, though it had its fair share of challenges. The man was alerted when someone walked into the hospital wing, but they didn't immediately call out for help, so perhaps it wasn't urgent, there was a quidditch match on currently, so he was sure that as soon as that ended a few of the players would be rushed in and that would cause a flurry of action. He got up from his desk, and walked out of the office, heading into the main atrium of the hospital wing, noting the girl who was sat on one of the beds, puking on to the floor. He frowned at this, but he walked over, with a flourish of his wand causing the vomit to disappear and the spot be cleaned. Felix summoned a bucket to his hands and held it out to the girl who was laying with her eyes closed on the bed, "Good day, I'm Felix, one of the nurses here, would you like to tell me what the problem appears to be?" he asked politely wanting the girl to feel comfortable and be able to tell him how she was feeling, with the bucket held out in case she once again needed to vomit.

Feeling a bit queasy and weak, the Ravenclaw laid there. Sweat pouring down her forehead and despite being summer, Teagan felt cold like it was below one degrees. I had so much sin, god's punishing me she thought to herself but then again, it was the first time she got sick at school and no one to take care of her. Not even her mum who she thinks her mum anyways. She missed her even though Camilla had done wrong. A feeling of something coming from her stomach made her sat up slowly and was waiting for it to come out when a good soul came in time with a bucket and the floor cleaned. Teagan smiled at the nurse named Felix and was about to complain her stomach ache and fever when the urge to throw up came in. The Ravenclaw fourth year snatched the bucket from the nurse and started a hurling sound that was not a pleasant to hear.

When Teagan finished, her hair was all over her face, some even have vomit on it. But she didn't care as she placed the bucket on the floor. "Any Potions that can rid of fevers, cold and stomach flu?" She asked politely, the girl wasn't in the mood to boss everyone around, it'll only be worse if she did so. And beside, the nurse seems nice and maybe she could have some request while she's her in the Hospital Wing.

Felix looked at the girl and frown sympathetically as she vomited into the bucket he had handed to her. He just watched for a moment, before she spoke again, "I do, but I'll need to some routine checks to see what exactly is ailing you," he told her with a comforting tone. He summoned a box of tissues and placed them in front of her, so the girl could clean up if she wanted to. He summoned a chart and began to fill in some of the details, "What's your name and house? And can you tell me when you started feeling unwell?" he asked saying some of the routine questions that were on the form. He pulled out his wand and looked to her, she certainly didn't look well, definitely looked to have a fever, a slight green twinge to her face, if she felt blocked up then it was more likely to be a cold than a stomach flu, but he would have to run his checks or have her tell him before he knew that for sure. Felix kept her gaze, "I'm going to cast some simple spells, much like in a routine muggle check up, just to see how bad things are before I give you the potion, alright?" He asked, of course waiting for her permission before getting started, he assumed she would probably be sick again so he knew to be sure he wasn't getting too close to vomited on, but enough to do his work.

Hope you don't me throwing Wyatt in!

Wyatt had been volunteering in the Hospital Wing for several months now and was loving it. He felt most at home here so after doing a touch of homework the boy walked into the wing and passed by the students and wing staff alike so he could put his bag away before he saw Felix with a patient. Wyatt hadn't noticed who it was so he walked up to the pair, his steps loud enough to be heard by both, and stood silent although he wished he hadn't approached as he saw it was Teagan. The girl was a walking devil as far as he could tell and her being poorly suited him in cheering for Asaiah in the Quidditch game later in the day but he had his duties and was going to be respectful. He only hoped she would do the same because he was just trying to further his education. He thought she was horrible but seeing as he would later work in St. Mungo's it really was beneficial for her as well to let him observe incase she should ever be a patient of his.

Teagan pouted like a little kid as the nurse explained to her that she had to be checked before getting the right potion but nodded anyways. The Ravenclaw had no energy to fight about it, she was weak and the nurse can let her suffer if she fought him. Teagan doesn't want to miss exams nor the Yuleball and so, she agreed to cooperate. "My name's Teagan Maxwell and I'm from Ravenclaw house ..." She trailed off while thinking when did these all happened. Teagan was looking around like her mind was somewhere else and looked back at the nurse, "Since this morning, I just felt sick and woozy. I had to tell my captain that I'll be sitting the game today." It was a harrowing decision to make but if she can't concentrate and might accidentally throw up mid-air, she's rather sit and the alternates could take over.

And just by talking, it was like Teagan's energy level came to twenty-five percent. The Ravenclaw was listening, keeping her eyes open but that won't be long before she faint and vomit again. Although, it was like she can only see but her hearing was blocked. The nurse was doing something to her with his wand and the last words she could only hear was 'alright' thus she nodded again. Teagan wanted to lay down and rest her head but the nurse wasn't yet done to her. So, she patiently wait for him to do some test when she faintly heard footsteps coming toward them. The girl had to narrow her eyes to see who it was that join them. Finch? she thought with a poker face, oh, mother of mercy! Why now? Teagan was both nervous and surprised. By the looks of it, Wyatt wasn't even sick nor injured but why was he there? "Nurse Felix? Is this necessary?" Because, of course, she doesn't approved. What if he does something that could kill her? It is a Hospital Wing. "Promise me, Nurse Felix, that you'll be with me as long as I'm admitted?" Teagan has this bad vibe about her situation, surely him and his friends aren't killers.

Felix made a note of the information and then magicked up a note to send to the head of ravenclaw house to let him know that one of his students was in the hospital wing. He listened closely to what the girl was saying, sick and woozy definitely sounded more like a stomach flu rather than anything else. He made a few notes before just beginning his usual tests, checking the sound of her chest, heart rate, whether her sinuses were inflamed and that. He was working through it when he heard his name being said and he looked to Teagan, wondering what she meant by necessary, it was just how he chose to run his exam, it perhaps wasn't overly necessary and he had more efficient magical ways, but he always liked to be certain and he certainly wasn't in much of a rush to be done. However, he followed her gaze to Wyatt, who had spent some afternoons in the hospital wing helping out with general things, learning about how it was run, about how the hospital wing was. He hadn't come into any issues about it until now, he could tell by her expression that she was nervous, Felix looked round at the other boy before focusing his attention on her, "Wyatt assists around the hospital wing from time to time, if you do not feel comfortable with him here, I can send him back to the offices?" he offered, picking up a little on her being ill at ease on top of being actually unwell, "It looks like you have a stomach flu, are you allergic to anything either muggle or magical, so I know which potions I can give you?"

Wyatt looked a little embarrassed as Felix looked over at him at Teagan's objection. He chewed down on his bottom lip as they spoke about him. "I'm here strictly for education," he said and even a very suspicious person like the girl would be able to tell that Wyatt was being genuine. As much as he detested Teagan he thought that his career was more important than her because one day she would be an old, angry lady with a thousand cats and he would be successful. Still he did quietly revel in her fear of him but the boy said nothing more on the subject and observed, ready to take notes down to see why Felix would make one choice over another when it came to potions for whatever ailed the horrible girl.

The nurse's explanation about Wyatt seems to be true and she can't argue about it. Let the boy see her in her worse, it'll be the last time. And as for him being here because of school, it better be true. He'll let him stay to observed but that was it. "No, nurse Felix. He can stay, if he can even put anything in his brain to learn, that is." A little bit of her bad side emerging. Teagan answered the nurse next. "Shell fish and pineapple. I can't have either of those." It wasn't hard for her when it comes to food, she wasn't monitored for it because there isn't that much shell fish entree at Hogwarts and the fruit she wasn't allowed are easy to spot on the bowls. Although, she wasn't still satisfied at Wyatt being in there. So, the Ravenclaw up her game. "So, Finch, how's Marisol? I have a question as you're her best friend and apparently partners in crime with Murphy." The blonde asked, she didn't mind having nurse Felix hearing their conversation. Teagan continued, "Does she likes wolves?" Her tone became serious all of a sudden and her gaze stayed at Wyatt. The Ravenclaw raised an eyebrow, waiting to see his reaction.

Felix glanced back towards Wyatt and shook his head a little at him, indicating that he shouldn't say anything. Not because it wasn't true, but because he didn't want the girl to be influenced just because it was for educational purposes. He wanted Teagan to feel comfortable enough that she would be able to get better. The response she gave was a little extreme but he didn't know the ins and outs of the students lives so he was happy to just ignore it and focus much more on the fact that the girl was sick. The allergies were nothing that would be in his potions so he got up from where he was with a little nod, and went to gather the potions, "Behave," he said to the two of them before walking away, going to the potions store that they had and picking out the right ones, being sure to activate them before returning to the girl's side, ignoring what ever had transpired from the two of them, "Alright Miss Maxwell, I need you to take this potion to settle your stomach, and this second one will help you more generally, counteract the flu symptoms, it might make you drowsy but that's alright, if you need to sleep, do sleep," The man told her, before watching her take the two potions before getting up, "I will be in my office, send Wyatt if you need anything," he told her, returning to his office with one last glance back at the two.

Wyatt swallowed his anger and tried not to think of sneaking shell fish into her diet the next meal because he was being professional. He had to be professional. His father had patients who were much worse people than Teagan as far as he knew. The boy would be sure to have them in the future but his anger was bubbling the more she spoke - especially as she brought up Marisol. He didn't speak as he was busy looking over a patient next to her as he'd left in frustration but was most certainly still in ear shot of her. This was when she brought up wolves and the fourth year tried not to have a visceral reaction to her. Instead he turned his head to Teagan and smiled with amusement, "You know, I'm not sure how she feels about wolves but I do know that she doesn't like b*tches." He smirked then continued on with his duties as he said, "I've heard her say that she likes to tear them limb from limb." He managed a menacing chuckle and said, "Or maybe that's me."

Teagan faked smiled at Wyatt when the Nurse went to get her medicine and when he came back with it, she was instructed to take two potions for her stomach and flu. She nodded and took both the potion bottle. Teagan gulp first the one for the stomach ache and next for the flu. The Ravenclaw thanked Nurse Felix and as he disappeared, she and the boy were left alone. Teagan heard his comment but that really didn't bothered her. It was fun to torment those three. "Then maybe she should do it on herself. I heard she's those kind. B*tches, I mean." Once she said that comment, Teagan settled on her bed and was a bit drowsy from the potion. "You know, Wyatt. Marisol should have just kept her mouth shut. Not everyone will understand her condition. She'll always be classified as a five 'X' for the Ministry." And with her last words, her eyes closed, not fighting it anymore. Maybe she'll forget whatever she said today and nothing will happen tomorrow when she wakes up.

Wyatt felt pretty pleased with his come back to Teagan and was stroking his ego a little bit while he worked on as he hadn't expected the Ravenclaw to say another thing about Marisol. The boy blanched at her last comment. He worried desperately for his best friend, she was strong sure but the things she had said about herself since revealing to him her furry little secret and the way she looked so small whenever it was brought up or how weak she looked during the full moon just came flooding back to him. A person with intentions as horrible as Teagan's or worse could make her all the more vulnerable and Wyatt didn't quite know how to react. The brazen way she spoke about classifications it was clear that the girl had zero respect for a person's private emotions or the things they were struggling with and Wyatt felt that any sympathy he could have for her was gone entirely. The boy wanted to fight, wanted to hurt her the way she was risking hurting Marisol. His best friend was easily the warmest, more assuring person he'd met in the Wizarding world and not only did he love her in a way he didn't love anyone else, even himself, but she would never share these things about someone even a person as rotten as Teagan was so the boy wracked his brain for a way to inflict the most harm with the least risk to the Ravenclaw but he knew little of execution of these plans so he formulated the list for times when it became more necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back