Eunice Grasglow

Eunice Grasglow

Full Name: Eunice Kim Jin Grasglow
- Birth Date: October 18, 2007
- Current Age: 15 years old
- Basic Appearance: Eunice has long straigth, sometimes wavy, hair. It is Black, her eyes is an almond shape one and the color of her pupils are blue. Eunice complexion's are fair white and her lips are pinkish.
- Parents: Eugine Jason Grasglow and Nympha Kyu Joo Grasglow
- Siblings, if any: Janeall Jily Gean Grasglow
- Pets, if any: Tiny, Mole Rat
- Area of Residence: Tokyo, Japan
- Blood status: Mixed Blood

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? Eunice likes flying creatures, so, i would say it will be a pelican.
- What would their Boggart be? Eunice doesn't like ghost and sharp object, so, for her it will be both.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) That would be a robin bird.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? When the time her grandparents die because of some ninjas attacking their village. (I know ninjas are still popular in Japan. I'm not saying naruto)
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The time Eunice got a baby sister and that is Janeall.

History:
Eunice was born on the year 2007 to Eugine and Nympha Grasglow in Tokyo, Japan. Where she grew up and got a baby sister which is now 10years old, Janeall Grasglow. In her toddler days, she was placed in a kindergarten school of muggles to learn some muggle things. Eunice mom is a pure blood witch while her father is a half blood wizard, who met in Beijing, China in their teenage years. When she became 7, a tragic pass on to them, Eunice grandparents was being murdered in their house in Hinohara. The death of her grandparents was a tragic one, she loved them both, for how many days Eunice did eat nor stop to cry. Eunice 11 birthday came and an owl went to their house to deliver a message from the administration of hogwarts new zealand that she is accepted in their school, her both parents was happy that she was accepted. her mom bought her several clothes for school and everything while her dad gave everything to her. Eunice mom was a license broker while her dad was an executive in a big company in Tokyo, Japan.

Hi Eunice. Just thought I'd ask you a few questions to help along with your Character :)

Five words to decribe Eunice (personality)??
Your father: age, appearance, personality (five words to describe him)??
You mother: age, appearance, personality (five words to describe her)??
For your Patronus, you say you like flying creatures, so why a pelican and not any other bird??
How would a ghost and sharp objects be portrayed as one boggart??
Why a robin for an Animagus??
The grandparents that were murdered, was it you mother or fathers parents??
What house do you want to get sorted into??
Any you don't??
What subjects are you looking forward too and not looking forward too??
Can you provide a sample RP??

That's all for now, have fun :)

Five words to decribe Eunice (personality)??: Caring, kind, Adorable, friendly and a smiling face.

Your father: 40, Blond hair/Blue eyes/5'9/fair skin, Liberated/self-confidence/loving father/soft headed (Sometimes) and friendly.

You mother: 39, Raven Black hair/Golden brown eyes/5'5/white skin, Caring/loving/Friendly/Hard headed (Always) and has a self confidence.

For your Patronus, you say you like flying creatures, so why a pelican and not any other bird??: The pelican has a free will and i love their beck, its large and it keeps them from getting hungry. They stock their food there. (Like fish)

How would a ghost and sharp objects be portrayed as one boggart??: An example of that is a white lady with a knife or anything that is sharp.

Why a robin for an Animagus??: Robin would be a helpful one, they can fly and they can go in little caves that a normal bird can't do.

The grandparents that were murdered, was it you mother or fathers parents?? That would be on my mothers side, my mom's a pure blood korean and half witch.

What house do you want to get sorted into?? I think she's in stay with Ravenclaw, Eunice is smart and perfect, but not quite perfect of a perfect.

What subjects are you looking forward too and not looking forward too??"I'm looking forward to Ancient rune but not at Potion.

Can you provide a sample RP??: (I'll get this thing up 2morrow)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back