Enjoying the Breeze

Ellie Sparks

Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
Ellie walked down towards the lake, her curly hair blowing in the breeze.
Near the edge she flopped out on the grass and lay down.
Breathing in the fresh air she thought of her parents back home and wondered what they would be doing. Before she knew it she was pulling a hand up to wipe away a tear from her eye.
Sitting up she looked across the sparkling waters and pulled out her book.
'Greyfriars Bobby' It was one of her favorites.
Turning to the page she had last finished she began to read, not really taking anything in.

Amy had a lot on her mind recently and had taken herself outside, with her Herbology text book, hoping to do some revision. Walking close to the lake she looked over and saw Ellie sitting there, reading also. "Mind if i join you? I promise I won't distract you" she said with a small grin.

"Course" Ellie said grinning uo at Amy, "I cant really concentrate anyway, been stuck on this page for ages" She told her sitting her book down.
"What are you reading" She asked Amy.

"Something else on your mind then I'm guessing?" Amy asked with a smile, sitting herself down on the grass, next to Ellie. "Oh just the Herbology text book" she said, before putting it down next to her.

"Yes, ive been missing home" Ellie told her smiling. "Ahh, ill really need to crack open mine later too." She said, thinking she was really behind on revision.

"I guess everyone's like that at some point" she said smiling. "Revision, I guess it has to be done" she said with a small shrug.

"Yeh. Ate you worried about the exams?" Ellie asked. She hadnt been until a few minutes ago when she started to think how far behind she must be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back