• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Emily Blythe

Emily Blythe

👑 Queen of Writing ✍️ | Famous Novellist
Messages
57
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Widow
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Whippy Aspen Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Age
3/2015
E M I L Y ✻ A V A ✻ B L Y T H E
EMILY; ‘RIVAL’ ✻ AVA; ‘LIFE’
3df89dff238a339b22fb2e7e2862a25052e95ab5.gif

COME ON, COME ON, COME ON COME ON, COME ON, COME ON
THE STOLEN GLANCES, BROKEN THREADS THE VISIONS LOOMIN' IN OUR HEADS

full


LINKS & AUTHOR NOTE

Theme // Biography // Aesthetic // Relationships

Lyrics from a moment changes everything by David Gray
Dividers and bio coding by Clairey
Wand from fantasybynumbers.ca/gallery
Approvals: Fame ID #92743
Last updated 15/07/24


full

THE YEARS SPENT RUNNIN' PARALLEL TO EVERYTHING THAT MIGHT OF BEEN
NO LONGER POSSIBLE TO HIDE THE FEELING WELLING UP INSIDE


QUICK INFORMATION​

FULL NAME​
DIALECTS​
OCCUPATION​
PATRONUS​
Emily Ava Blythe​
British English​
Famous Novelist​
Owl​
DATE OF BIRTH​
BLOOD STATUS​
PREVIOUS OCCUPATIONS​
ABILITIES​
3rd March, 2015​
Unknown​
Shadow Novelist​
N/A​
AREA OF RESIDENCE​
EDUCATION​
MARITAL STATUS​
EYE COLOUR​
New Zealand​
Hogwarts Scotland​
Widowed​
Blue​
BIRTHPLACE​
HOUSE​
SEXUALITY​
HEIGHT​
London, England​
Ravenclaw​
Heterosexual​
167 cms​
ACCENT​
GRADUATION​
SIBLINGS​
PARENTS​
Cockney, British​
2032​
Connor Blythe​
Sybil and Terrance Blythe​

full


THE WAND CHOOSES THE WIZARD
full

Straight 11 Inch Whippy Aspen Wand with Unicorn Hair Core

full


A SINGLE DIARY ENTRY​

Date: July 12, 2024

Dear Diary,

Today has been a whirlwind, but I finally have a moment to reflect. It’s been one of those days where the hours just slip away, and I find myself wondering where the time has gone. I woke up with a sense of determination, ready to tackle the latest chapter of my novel, but as always, life had other plans.

William, bless his heart, has been incredibly supportive, checking in on me to make sure I’ve been eating and staying hydrated. It’s moments like these that remind me why I love him so much. He’s not just my husband; he’s my rock, my anchor in this chaotic world of words and deadlines.

The kids have been unusually quiet today, which has given me some much-needed peace to focus on my writing. I’ve been working on this novel for six months now, and it feels like I’m finally making progress. Zaria Talbot’s evil father is turning out to be quite the complex character, and I can’t wait to see how his story unfolds.

This morning, I felt a surge of inspiration during breakfast, something that has been eluding me for weeks. The words flowed effortlessly, and I lost myself in the world of my characters. It’s a rare moment of fulfillment, the kind that keeps me going even when the writing gets tough.

As I stretch and rub my cramping fingers, I can’t help but think about how grateful I am for the invention of typewriters. They truly are the best thing to come out of technology. Sometimes, I like to read Muggle books for inspiration. Their imaginations are so vivid, and their ideas of magic are... well, let’s just say I’d never get away with writing some of those things!

Stepping out of my study, I called out for William, hoping to share my small victory with him. He was outside, of course, enjoying the rare quiet with the kids. It’s moments like these that I cherish the most – the calm after the storm of creativity.

William and I have been a team for so long, and it means the world to me that he’s put aside most of his business for my career. As my agent, his advice is invaluable. I asked him what he recommends I do next, and just seeing the confidence in his eyes reassured me. I owe it to him, to our family, to make this novel the best it can be.

Tomorrow is another day, and with it, another chance to bring my characters to life. For now, I’m content to just be in the moment, to appreciate the love and support around me.

Until next time,

Emily ♥
 
Last edited:
B A S I C ✻ I N F O R M A T I O N ✻ E X P A N D E D
30439136364c04502bff5d2f6f4e0ef9daa28263.gifv

four lines of lyrics to even it all up

full


Name Details​

Full Name
text

Name Etymology
text

Pronunciation
text

Nicknames
text

Legal Name Changes
text


Birth & Residence​

Date of Birth
text

Birthplace
text

Nationality
text

Blood Status
text

Area of Residence
text

Previous Areas of Residence
text

Dialects
text

Accent
text


Education & Occupation​

Schools Attented
text

Hogwarts House
text

Favourite Class
text

Least Favourite Class
text

Achievements
text

Learned Credentials
text

Wand
text

Occupation
text


Health & Physical​

Physical Condition
text

Diseases
text

Eyesight
text

Allergies
text
 
A P P E A R A N C E ✻ A N D ✻ P E R S O N A L I T Y
7b93fed4d483fd0704b9c7d01b8a10f2078d0d13.gifv

four lines of lyrics to even it all up

full


Appearance Details​

Basic Appearance
text

Resemblance to Parents
text

Hairstyle and Type
text

Eyes
text

Smile
text


Personality Details​

Describe your character in five words
text

Personality
text

Interests or Hobbies
text

Strengths
  • strength: text

Flaws
  • Fatal Flaw: text
  • Major Flaws: text
  • Minor Flaws: text

Values and Driving Force
text
 
L I F E ✻ A N D ✻ F A M I L Y
885c900408076775f824e6178b8af60b3bda9f8a.gifv

four lines of lyrics to even it all up

full


Family and Relationships​

Relationship Status

Sexuality

Immediate Family

Pets

Heritage


Life Details​

School

Best school subjects

Worst school subjects

Current Job

Plans for the future

Patronus

Patronus memory

Boggart

Ridikkulus

Animagus

 
Back
Top