OOC First Name
Claire!
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Sturdy Walnut Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
tumblr_m8f2r7Enn41rzbmb4o1_500.gif

• E L T •
i ' m  m a d e  f o r  t h e  c o u n t r y s i d e ,  a n d  m y  e y e s  n e v e r  g r e w  s o  w i d e

b i o g r a p h y  •  t h e m e  •  c h a r a c t e r  d e v e l o p m e n t

LAST UPDATED  3 0 / 0 5 / 2 0 1 6
HISTORY APPROVAL ID: #11540613

</SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></COLOR></SIZE>
N A M E
a p p l e  r a s p b e r r y  r i v e r  b l u e ,  i  d o n ' t  w a n t  t o  l e a v e  w i t h o u t  y o u
<i>
</i>

FULL NAME
Elt.

MAIDEN NAME
N/A.

NAME ETYMOLOGY
Elt - in Anglo-Saxon times, Elt was a surname given to distinguish an older from a younger bearer of the same name. It is derived from
Olde English pre 7th Century "eald", Middle English "old".

NAME REASONING
To her family, the name Elt is nothing more than a sound that is easy to make. It holds no other real meaning, other than having a more
feminine feel to it to distinguish her from the male goblins.

LEGAL NAME CHANGES
None.

NICKNAMES
None.

ALIAS
None.

<SIZE size="50">A G E  &  B I R T H
i n  t h e  s o u nd  i ' l l  g l a d l y  d r o w n ,  i n t o  t h e  e m e r a l d  u n d e r g r o u n d
<i>
</i><SIZE size="50">

DATE OF BIRTH
9th April, 2030.

STAR SIGN
Taurus.

BIRTHPLACE
Home birth, Australia.

BIRTH WEIGHT
3lb

BLOOD STATUS
Mixed Blood (Quarter-Goblin).

BIRTH COMPLICATIONS
None.

R E S I D E N T I A L
i  r u b  m y  e y e s  c a u s e  i t ' s  h a r d  t o  s e e ,  s u r r o u n d e d  b y  a l l  t h i s  b e a u t y
<i>
</i>

CURRENT RESIDENCE
A village on the edge of an unmapped Goblin silver mine, Australia.

HOUSE
Elt lives in a small, goblin sized house, consisting only of one floor and three rooms. Almost every house in the village was constructed
in this way for the sake of convenience.

PREVIOUS RESIDENCES
N/A. Elt has always lived at her current location.

DIALECTS
Gobbledegook (Goblin tongue).

ACCENT
N/A (Gobbledegook sounds like grunts and snorts).

E D U C A T I O N A L
t h i s  p i c n i c  w i l l  s o o n  d e p a r t ,  r e a l  l i f e  i ' m  s a d  t o  s e e  y o u  g o
<i>
</i>

SCHOOLS ATTENDED
Home Schooling & Self Teaching - 2033-2041 (aged 3-11)
Hogwarts New Zealand - 2041-present.

HOGWARTS HOUSE
Ravenclaw.

SORTING
In the short space of twenty-four hours, Elt had learned the following: humans were always in a hurry, just like goblins, only they were much bigger and quite a lot more polite; trains felt very, very strange to ride in; and two months of English lessons was absolutely nowhere near enough for a decent comprehension on the language. Actually, she'd learned many more things than this, but thinking about them made her mind boggle, so for the time being she focused on what was most important.

Currently, this was not getting trodden on. There was a decent chatter, only simple words of which Elt was able to pick out, and which seemed to be in a constant competition with itself, and an excited buzz about the castle lobby that was almost tangible. Sights. Smells. Tangible buzzes. Without a solid grasp on English, these were the senses Elt had to rely on. She'd never been in a castle before (or on a train, or up stairs), and the sheer vastness of it was overwhelming. Most of the students seemed surprised, or awestruck, but only one or two looked as completely blown away as the little brunette part goblin. It didn't feel like very long before they were ushered into the great hall, at which Elt was almost literally swept off her feet, both by the moving crowd and by the majestic brilliance of the place. Surely buildings as beautiful as these only existed in the imagination.

Somebody at the front began calling names, and Elt, who had no idea why everybody had two of them, squeezed forward to try to get a better look. When she found a solid wall of humans blocking her path, she sat down and peered between a pair of legs instead. So, when their names were called, they were sitting up on the stool, and then-

"Elt!"

She didn't have any more time to think about it. Hastily, she crawled between the legs and emerged happily the other side, almost seeming to waddle rather than walk to the stool in front of her. Its seat was about the same height as her head, but not allowing this to deter her, she started to climb it, realising only when she was half way up that her weight was pulling it over. Both stool and goblin fell to the floor with a clatter. Elt stood up, looked at the stool-on-its-side, decided it was now at a reasonable height for her, and sat down on the thin edge of the seat. Her smile now resumed, she waited for the hat to be lowered onto her head. The thing practically engulfed her, which she enjoyed so much that she giggled inside it. Who knew which house she belonged in? There was so much to see and so much to do that she wondered if it were really important at all. As long as she could stay here forever and ever, a house was really just a badge and a name.
"Your intense curiosity makes you a...RAVENCLAW!"

FINAL NEWT GRADES
Charms - N/A
Transfiguration - N/A
History of Magic - N/A
DADA - N/A
Potions - N/A
Herbology - N/A
Astronomy - N/A
Arithmancy - N/A
Ancient Runes - N/A
Muggle Studies - N/A
Divination - N/A
CoMC - N/A

HOGWARTS HOUSE
N/A.

FAVOURITE CLASS
N/A.

MOST LOATHED CLASS
N/A.

ACHIEVEMENTS
N/A.

LEARNED CREDENTIALS
N/A.

CORPOREAL PATRONUS
N/A.

PATRONUS MEMORY
N/A.

BOGGART
N/A.

WAND
N/A.

<COLOR color="#F5F0E0">O C C U P A T I O N A L
i ' l l  m i s s  y o u  w i t h  a l l  m y  h e a r t ,  b u t  i ' d  r a t h e r  b e  a l o n e
<i>
</i>

CURRENT OCCUPATION
Student at Hogwarts New Zealand.

BOSS
Ava King (Headmistress).

FEELINGS ABOUT BOSS
Undecided.

PREVIOUS OCCUPATIONS
Student, cook, cleaner, and gatherer.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
c a u s e  i  c o u l d n ' t  l i v e  w i t h o u t ,  s u n s e t s  t h a t  d a z z l e  i n  t h e  d u s k
<i>
</i>

ORIENTATION
Too young to care.

RELATIONSHIP STATUS
Too young to care.

PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIPS
N/A.

<SIZE size="50">H E A L T H
s o  i ' l l  d r a g  t he  a n c h o r  u p ,  a n d  r e s t  a s s u r e d  c a u s e  d r e a m s  d o n ' t  t u r n  t o  d u s t
<i>
</i><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">

HEALTH STATUS
Healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back