Ellie Sparks

Ellie Sparks

Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
Ellie's Character Development!

Full Name: Ellie Elizabeth Sparks
- Birth Date: April 20th 2007
- Current Age: 12
- Basic Appearance: Ellie has dark brown (nearly black) very curly hair which reaches half way between her shoulder and elbow!
She has it natural most the time but sometimes she'll wear it in two long plaits or up in a high pony!
Ellie has big brown eyes and rather tanned skin. She standsat about 5'8!

- Parents: Dad, Stewart Sparks - Mum, Joannaleigh Sparks (Deceased, January 2020) - Step-Mum, Lily Sparks (formerly Rough)
- Siblings: Simon Sparks (5 Years old) and step-mum Lily is expecting a baby Girl!
- In depth Family: Ellie's mum, Joannaleigh Sparks (deceased), was originally Joannaleigh Puckle, born to Elizabeth and George Puckle (muggles). Joannaleigh has one sister, Sullerie Sparks (also a Witch), who's 2 years older than her. Ellie's father, Stewart Sparks, was born to Pearl and Billy Sparks. He has 2 brothers, one 5 years older and the other 2 years younger, John and Reese Sparks. Stewart's parents and siblings are all magical, but both his parents were muggle-born.
The Sparks and Puckle family are close friends and Ellie's parents got to know each other through there parents. They were both in the same year at Hogwarts, bith in Gryffindor. Sullerie was a year below Reese Sparks and after she left school he proposed to her as they had been going out for quite a while. So Sullerie is Sullerie Sparks and her and Reese have 4 kids, 2 twin daughters who are 16, Candice and Connie, a boy who is a year younger than Ellie, Tony Sparks, and a younger daughter who's 11, Annabell-Jocie. Sullerie lives in Murica, Spain but her family will soon be moving to New Zealand, as there aren't many jobs for wizards in Spain. Connie and Candice are leaving Beauxbatons this year, Tony currently arrends Durmstrang but will be transferring when they move. Annabell will be starting HNZ this year.
John is still un-maried!

- Pets, if any: A Tawny owl called Tiggles who goes to Hogwarts with her. A hamster called Tic Tac who stays at home and a family dog, Tommy. (West Highnland Terrier)
- Area of Residence: Antopia, New Zealand (Made up Place)
- Blood status: Half-blood

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): Gryffindor, because Ellie is unselfish, brave and courageous.
- Best school subjects (And why): Defense Against the Dark Art's, because Ellie loves that subject! She always pays attention in that class and loves to learn about spells, jinxes and curses, aswel as doing them!
- Worst school subjects (And why): History of Magic, as Ellie just can't keep focused in that class, she finds it too boring and prefers to be learning and doing rather than learning and writing.

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? A puppy, because they can't live without there owners and in Ellie's case she can't live without family and friends! Dog's are also Loyal and brave, like Ellie!
- What would their Boggart be? The death of a friend or family member!
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) The same as her Patronus, a puppy!
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? - Her family, complete with her mum!
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The last christmas Ellie's family spent together, when her mum was still with them and everything was hunky dory!

- Write an example roleplay by your character:

Ellie awoke on Saturday morning full of sudden energy. Sitting up in her bed she looked around at her room, before glancing at her clock. It was 7:15! Woah, back to bed.. She thought and fluffed her pillow up a little. Just as she was about to lay her head down however, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and jumped out of bed to get a closer look. The purple boils that had made home all over her body for the past months were gone! Comepletely gone! And she felt full of energy. "Dad, DAD" Ellie screamed running right out of her bedroom and straight into her Dad and Lily's. Lily was already away to work and her dad was, or had been, lying sound asleep. "Ellie What.." Stewart began, but didn't finish. "Ellie your all.. your all better! The Spattergroit's gone!" He said, his voice full of kiddish excitement. Jumping out of bed he picked Ellie up and swung her about. "This is brilliant!" He told her. "You won't need to miss anymore school now! Fancy some breakfast?" He asked her, speaking rather quickly.
"That would be great dad" Ellie replied with a grin.
The two of them headed for the kitchen and half an hour later Ellie was eating pancakes and sausages on the porch with her dad and Simon. She hadn't sat at the same table as them all in months, nor had she seen Simon much as Spattergroit was contagious!

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Dear Diary,

Well, I'm not long home from school! I have Spattergroit, or i think that's what Nurse Piper called it! It's terrible anyway, making me itch and come out in huge purple boils!
It's awful here. Well, not looking! Dad had my room all done up, creme walls and carpet, orange bedding, curtains, rugs, hanging storage and new furniture, and the rest of the house is just as nice. It's the atmosphere that's awful!
The last time i wrote to dad I wasn't exactly nice, and he wont let me go stay with Granny and Granda, who have fallen out with him and moved to Spain! And Lily, don't even get me started on her! But the biggest thing is.. Theire planning to get married over Christmas and Lily's expecting. Yehp, i said it! Im gonna be a big sister again. I'm loving that, it's just Lily being my step-mum i don't like! Simon doesn't like her either and he always sees the good in people. The thing annoying me most is she's acting all nice to me and everything now, I just want to punch her, it's like she's trying to take my mum's place, but don't worry diary, no way am i letting that happen. I'll put her in her place, as soon as she grows a pair of guts and comes into my room! She's scared she'll catch my 'disease' and it will spread to baby not-yet-here. Aww man i just want to cry and punch something, why is life such a mess?
Everything i kept hanging on for, my friends, are at Hogwarts, and the Nurse said it could be ages until i see them, or i i i might never agin! Well, at least I'd be with my mum.

I have to go now, feeling awfully thirsty. Im bed laden but and will have to shout for dad to come.
Byee x

OK a few small things

How does Ellie feel having a Step-mum???

How does Ellie feel about having a new baby half-sister???

What house was your parents in???

Told you I couldn't think of much :p

Usual drill answer IC or OOC, your choice :D

Ellie hates having a step-mum! They were always very cold towards each other as Ellie never liked Lily, but since Lily and her dad got married over Christmas, Lily has been really nice towards Ellie which makes her hate her even more. She feels like she's trying to take her mums place and she is not letting that happen!

She's looking forwards to having a baby sister, as although she has a wee brother she's always wanted a sister and she loves babies!

Both Ellie's parent's were in Gryffindor, along with everyone in her family who have gone to Hogwarts. :) !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back