Elizabeth Blackheart: The Life Before Her Death

Elizabeth Blackheart

OOC First Name
Domino
</COLOR>
Elizabeth Andromeda Blackheart's Death
<COLOR color="midnightblue">

It's 18th May 1873, in Blackhearts Garden. In the garden is a girl, who sits winding her hair around her fingers. She's very beautiful with gorgeous eyes, fair skin and perfect features. Her name was Elizabeth Blackheart, impure by name but pure inside. The youngest Blackheart.

Elizabeth walked into the great hall, where her father and family were eating and drinking. The Duke gave Elizabeth a drink, secretly spiked with death potion. She sipped it, after sitting down. After swallowing the drink, Elizabeth started coughing violently. The people hush. "I-I-I need a m-moment." she stuttered in between coughs. The Duke smiled to himself. Elizabeth ran outside to the sunset sky. "Pyjoli!" she called, her voice hoarse. "Pyjoli I need your help!" She called and called but the centaur didn't arrive.

Elizabeth knew her time was almost up. She gasped as Death grasped her shoulder. "Quiet little girl." he spoke to her. "I am death, your friend. I'll take you away from this pain." Elizabeth nodded and she fell, laying motionless on the floor, slightly dying, away from humanity.

Elizabeth found herself dressed in white at a bridge, with her mother standing there. "Momma?" she asked. Her mother nodded. Elizabeth realized she was dead and she shrieked. She turned away from the bridge and ran into the woods, tears pouring. She saw a door and opened it, to reveal a modern world.

Elizabeth thought she wa still alive and tries talking to the people. They ignored her.

She realized she was a Ghost and went back to her old family home, where her gravestone should've stood. Instead, there was a school, reading Hogwarts New Zealand, 2027. She had been dead for over a hundred years.

She noticed students were walking. "Help! Someone help me!" she called to them, but receiving blank looks. They were heading to the great hall.
Running to the great hall, Elizabeth burst the door open. "How dare...how dare you erase my death from the history books, when I, Elizabeth Blackheart, youngest child of Andrew and Gillian, was poisoned at this very location over a hundred years ago!" she shrieked. She looked at her dress and it was covered in blood. Crying, she shrieked again, falling to the floor.

And that's the story of Elizabeth Andromeda Blackheart's death, and her afterlife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back