143745__shia_l.jpg

Basics

Full Name:
Elijah "Eli" Tine

Date of Birth:
April 21st

Current Age:

Hometown:
Sydney, Australia, But I don't live there anymore.

Blood Status:
Mixed Blood

Wand:

Hogwarts House:
Hufflepuff

Appearance

Hair:
Brown, curly, usually spiked up.

Eyes:
Green eyes with a slight yellow centre

Height:
Average height, nothing too special yet.

Style:
Doesn't really have one yet. But it will come. His style you could agrue is relaxed and he usually wearing a t-shirt to do with a band.

Other Distinguishing Features:
None

A Little Deeper

Personality:
I would say I'm very happy most of the time, I try to not let things get me down. I'm very into music, so I will quote or sing, if I think the time apporitate. I'm a bit of a trouble maker, and I like to rebel if I think things aren't right. I'm a really joyful person and I love life, but I will not tolerate people not being kind or evil towards me.

Family:
My Foster Mum - Biological Aunt
Her name is Lucy Williams, maiden name Davis. She's Australian. Lived in Sydney all her life. Homeschooled, all of her magical years. She is more or a house wife, who goes out every so often, I don't know where she goes. I don't care either. She doesn't really like me, I'm not her image of a perfect son. It doesn't help that she's blonde and loves blonde and I'm a brunette. Much prefer brown though.
thompson.jpg

My Foster Father - Biological Uncle
His name is Myles Williams, of Australian orgin. He has lived around Australia all his life. He loves to move and goes to a lot of places. I'm left alone a lot. I love it. I can put my music up full blast and dance, and sing all I want. He's a strict man, and isn't scared to displine if he see's fit. I'm not scared of him, but I don't like being in his way when he's angry.
outnumbered_5-thumb-130x130.jpg

[[I don't know much about my real family. Lucy and Myles say that they died, But I really don't believe them. Maybe they are. Though I once overheard Lucy and Myles talking about a girl called Kiara Tine, who'll go to Hogwarts in a few years time. Which is a reason why I don't believe them, but I can't understand why my parents wouldn't want me but want her. I dunno. I'm not all that bothered, they'll have had their reasons. I also think that Lucy is pregnant, but I don't know, I can't hear much as I have my iPod in a lot. And plus it's not going to affect me anymore.]]

Biological Mother
Her name is Cara Tine.
Yet to find out about her.

Liv-Tyler.jpg

Biological Father
His name is Joshua Tine
Yet to find out about him.

house23.png

Biological Sister
Her name is Kiara Tine
Yet to find out about her.
22b.png