Eegads! Great News in the Meeting Place!

Abigail Lurken-Mckay

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Spanish Cedar 14" Core of Werewolf fur and Phoenix feather.
After holidays, Abbey returned to Hogwarts with a pep in her step. She was adopted by a woman that she really liked the company of. Her son was the sweetest thing, and they got on very well. She felt the need to tell someone, anyone, that she could quit her jobs, and was able to sleep in an actual bed. Naturally Theodore was her first thought, but decided against that, and Willow was her second so she rushed up to the Owlrey and wrote her a quick note, not bothering to watch the school owl fly over to where ever Willow was.
Hey Willow!
Want to meet me?

Abbey.
It would be cyrstal clear to Willow that she meant at their unofficial meeting place by the Trophy Cabinet. She skipped down to the third floor and into the Trophy Room, her violet eyes were bright with joy. She couldn't sit she was so overjoyed so she just stood there, trying her hardest not to laugh or jump up and down because of her gleefulness.

[bah lame]

((It's ok))

Willow was getting better herself. She had her gutare and had stayed well away from her Aunt from almost a year now. She liked it this way really. She still sang angry songs though. It was just her flavor and the pain that she could put in her voice made it sort of a joy to sing like this. "Believe me hell has not room for your kind." Willow sang in the music room that was ment for the people in the Wrock group. She hadn't joined. Considering that it was Willow singing this was a reletivly happy song. "Bye bye world! Only our hopes can hold on. Rase your heads high! young brothers and sisters! There's a wold's worth of worry and a need for you!" This was when the owl came. She put down her guitare and grabbed the note.

"Coming right up." She said with a slight smile on her face. Willow put everything where she had found it then went out of the music room. She went to the trophy room humming the song to herself. She felt some what happy. Happyer than she had been the year before that was for sure. "Hey Abbey what happening?" She asked when she saw her violet eyed friend.

"Hey Abbey what happening?"
Abbey looked over to see Willow, she grinned brightly and skipped over to her friend, wrapping her arms around her, enveloping her in a tight hug, before pulling away. "I was adopted!" she laughed excitedly. "Sorry, had to tell someone," she added meekly, but her joyfulness was not at all hindered. "What about you? You seem happier?" she said, though her tone was almost as if it was a question.

Willow gave Abbey a hug and a half smile. "I signed myself up for music camp this summer and Aunt Pen agreed to foot the bill just so she wouldn't have to look at me. Right now I brag about my vocals without sounding lame when I actually sing." She said with thinking about on what she did. She also picked up the drums which was something she hadn't thought of doing before but she liked it.

Willow looked at Abbey up and down. "Well you do seem fuller. Congrdulations knew things would turn out for you." She said with a true smile. Unlike the wide smiles that she used to give when she was in HS thies didn't distort her face. "You know you where always welcome at my house. Never knew why you didn't take up the offer." She said shrugging. "Glad you have a home now." She added with a nod.

Abbey listened to her friend speak, and smiled as she spoke about music camp, it sounded like she had fun over her summer. As Willow mentioned that she was welcome at her home, she gave her a weak smile and said, "Pride I guess, and I went to Theodore's for part of my vacation." Her cheeks flushed wildly but she didn't notice nor care about it. Everyone already knew that they were crushing deeply on each other, there was really no use in trying to hide it.

"So tell me, have you made any new friends?" Abigail asked curiously, because they hadn't seen each other in quite some time, aside from classes last year. In fact they only seemed to bump into each other was when she had gotten into an argument with Hadan, except for the last one, but she had met Zazuka, who was a friendly Ravenclaw, in fact Abbey quite liked the girls company.

Willow rolled her eyes good naturedly. "I still have to talk to Theodore. Don't worry it wouldn't be anything bad. It seems like our nature is similer in any case." She said remembering the way they where sizing each other up at Halloween. If it had been like she had thought it was going to be he was probably thinking the same thing. The best way to take her out without the biggest amount of effort. Willow wouldn't make a move like that again unless he really got on her nerves. "Na I've been keeping to my room mostly. I did have a sort of talk with a boy name Alex. Nice guy. Annoying like Brittny Speres but nice." She said shaking her head.

"You make any aside from the Slytherin girls I see you hang out with." She said. Willow watched people, it was just something she did. Willow had seen Abbey with the Snow girl on a number of occations and didn't mind. It seemed like the girl was not so selfcentered after all. Willow would go easy on her. "Music camp would be a diffrent issue though." She said with a sniff of a laugh. She had made friend at the camp though most had been Muggle.

Abbey rolled her violet eyes playfully at Willow as she said that she had to speak to Thedore. "Why is that?" she asked her friend with an arched eye brow. She loved Willow but if she started to act like a protective friend when it came to Theodore, she probably wouldn't be pleased, she already had enough of those protective boys in her life. "Alex Cullen? He's a sweety," she beamed. "He went to Hogwarts with us, met him in our first year," she added with a small shrug.

"Not close ones, but I have a few acquaintances," she shrugged with a small grin. There was Patricia, the friendly Hufflepuff that she didn't mind the company of, and well.. the rest were people she had already met or were Slytherins, it wasn't that she was secluding herself, it was just that she didn't care enough last year to go and try to meet people she didn't know.

Willow gave a sniffing laugh. "Because we built a tower of Gram together before school ended. I want to see if we conenside in anything else." She said putting her hands in the pocket of her overly large swater. She was thinking of chaning her style but then didn't see the point. It wasn't like she had anyone to impress anyway. "I know I met him here. He actuall forced me to dance with him for a dare. I tried to curse the hell out him but ended up dancing to Welcome home with him." She said laughing to herself.

Willow looked around. "Better than what I have. I think I made an enemy of a red headed girl but other than that nothing." She said with a sigh. She was trying to make more friends she really was. She just didn't seem to click with anyone anymore. She got the itch to go back to the music room and finish Feathers which was running though her mind again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back