Eating icecream... not really

Jarrod Passfield

Jarrod was wondering around the dungeons, he knew alot of people hated it down here, but he loved the freedom it provided, the silence and the eeriness. Life had been rather boring for him recently as he hadnt seen much of Aleyha, Brodie or Ai, but he preferred it to be boring than to be drama filled as he heard of some other slytherins lives.

As the slytherin wondered around he thought about the previous day where he'd finally kept his word and taken the ravenclaw girl into the forest, but the whole time he kept looking around nervous he'd run into his friends, but he couldnt figure it out he missed his friends, why was he suddenly avoiding them?

[sorry for the lame topic title... was clueless]

Aleyha wondered the dungeons, with her oversized black hoodie and blank pants. Her slip ons were black and white checkered, and her blonde hair flowed majestically around her. Smiling to herself, she hummed a tune, her lullaby. Though it was full of death and destruction, it still calmed her nerves oddly enough. Aleyha wondered where her friends were. As she was walking, she heard something. Narrowing her eyes, she came to a stop, and started toward the sound. She came across a person. About to sneer, but her voice caught in her throat. Jarrod! Aleyha beamed, "Jarrod! About time I see you!" She had much to tell him.

As Jarrod noticed someone ahead he began to turn and walk away as he didnt feel like running into another lost Gryffindor down here, he froze as the voice adressed him. He turned around with a smile on his face "Aleyha!" he said happily "Wow its been ages!" About time I saw you? he wondered nervously She can't have found out about the Ravenclaw he tried to reassure himself

Aleyha placed her hands behind her and swayed side to sife for a moment. She examined his face. Something was up, but she couldn't be bothered with asking. Instead, she exclaimed, "I got to be myself, and scare a stupid Hufflepuff the other day. You should have seen me and Hoshi work. It was awesome! I think I broke the stupid girl's nose!" Aleyha added, "And boy, I have me some Ravenclaws too. Only Ai seems to be the coolest one. Have you noticed that?" It was obvious that Aleyha now respected the Gryffindor House more than the other two. Perhaps that was because she had no trouble with the Gryffindors yet.

Jarrod smiled That is why I miss my friends he thought, No one else does such awesome things. Aleyha asked if he noticed Ai was the cool person if Ravenclaw, he thought back to the forest "Yeah shes definately the only cool person in any other house" he told her. Perhaps if I keep thinking like this the Ravenclaw girl will be forgotten he tried to convince himself And since I'm gunna forget her, ther is no point telling my friends about her he told himself though he knew he wouldnt have told his friends anyway, he was too ashamed.

"I'm so jelous" he told Aleyha "I havent been out much so I havent found anyone to pick on" he smiled trying to remember last he heard about Aleyha "How's you and Brodie?" he asked with a smirk.

Aleyha snickered, "True true..." Aleyha shrugged once more. She had met and befriended no one in another house. It was almost disappointing. However, she did not care either. Slytherin was the best, and she knew it. Aleyha snorted, "You need to get out more, Jarrod." She nodded and beamed. Though the smile quickly vanished, and her eyes narrowed. A flash of anger went through them. "To be honest, I don't know. Sometimes, it bothers me, and sometimes, I wish I shoved him down another flight of stairs. It won't be long before I could really careless about that inbred." She was referring to the fact that he was a pure-blood, an insult and a compliment at the same time.

Jarrod smirked "When I finally find someone worth the challenge, I shall teach them a lesson" he told his good friend. He smiled knowingly as Aleyha discussed Brodie "Aleyha, Aleyah" he shook his head "Do you not remember our conversation from the beginning of the year? Relationships are pointless" he shrugged "But I figured since he's one of our friends and he's actually cool things would've been okay" he frowned. He bit his lip he knew he'd be walking on a touchy subject but he couldn't help but ask, "Is it true about the mudblood?" he asked hissing at the word mudblood.

Aleyha smirked deviously. Though she said nothing more on the subject. She bowed her head in shame, though her hands were shaking in fury. "I would never get into a relationship with anyone. I don't know what happened to me, but I was vulnerable. It won't happen again," Aleyha hissed, but managed to speak in cold, hard English rather than Parseltongue. Aleyha snapped, her eyes blazing, "I hardly consider him a friend if he keeps hanging around that blasted Hufflepuff! If I hear about one more meeting, then it is over. For the both of them. Though things have been good since I ran that mudblood off." Aleyha was unaware that there was in fact another...meeting between Derrik and Brodie.

Jarrod frowned, he kind of felt bad for Aleyha, although he knew it was unlikely he would find himself in her situation, he also didn't know what it was like to be vulnerable. "How did you run the mudblood off?" he asked with a smirk.

Aleyha recalled the incident, and answered, "He crossed my path when I was in a bad mood. I made Fenrir go after him, shot a spell to paralyze him and fall on his face, and 'talked'. He got out with a red mark on his face." Aleyha beamed proudly. Ah, she was victorious and she was glad. After all, she was a fast girl, and not one to mess with.

Jarrod raised his eyebrows and nooded approvingly, "Nicely done!" he told her, quite proud of what she had done. "I swear there are sooo many people here that need to be taught their place" he complained. He frowned "I completly understand why the death eaters formed" he said.

Aleyha bowed her head in respect to the Death Eaters. Aleyha knew that her grandfather, her great-uncle, and uncle were all faithful Death Eaters. Though, Aleyha had not truly chosen a side to follow just yet. Aleyha stood up straight, and her posture changed slightly, "I can see to it that they are taught their place. Every mudblood, every Ravenclaw excluding Ai, and every Hufflepuff will be taught their place soon enough."

Jarrod nodded thoughtfully and clenched his fists thinking of all the stuck up mudbloods he had encountered, he smiled coldly at Aleyha "I cant wait." His thoughts flickered over the Ravenclaw girl and how he didnt seem to affect her, maybe if she learnt her place, if she learnt to fear him he could get over the odd feelings he had when he was around her. "What do you have planned?" he asked curiously.

"I don't know yet," Aleyha shrugged. Then again, she wondered, what did the Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws ever do to her?

Jarrod sighed and shrugged and he lowered himself so he was sitting on the floor with his back against the wall. He frowned in thought.

Aleyha's expression changed to worry. She knelt down on the floor in front of him. Her white hand patted his shoulder, and she inquired, "Is there something wrong, Jarrod?" Aleyha could not imagine someone or something getting to Jarrod.

Jarrod glanced up confused as Aleyha asked what was wrong, he tried to discuise a shiver. He hated the situation he was in, if he could control how he felt, he would hate the stupid mudblood. He thought of Brodie and how Aleyha had gotten so mad at him I cant tell her he realised. The difference between me and Brodie, is I refuse to let anything happen he thought strongly trying to convince himself. "Im fine" he told Aleyha with a forced smile.

Aleyha narrowed her blood colored eyes, searching for a lie. If only she could tell with this boy. She hadn’t been around him much, so she could not tell. It frustrated her that she could not even help her friend. Aleyha thought, If only I could read minds, then I would know what is going on in his little head. Aleyha snorted, “That’s what they all say when there is something wrong.” She rolled her red eyes.

[sorry.. been neglecting Jarrod :( ]

Jarrod stared back at Aleyha guessing she was trying to figure out what was wrong. "Im just having some trouble with a mudblood?" he offered, hoping it would get her off his back. "Got into any touble recently" he asked, looking at her intently while changing the subject to the first thing he could think of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back