Durmstrangs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexis Bennett

OOC First Name
Domino
Hey Guys!!

Well you've heard of the Dark Elites right? Well I asked Nick and the Durmstrangs van have a school group. So this is about the group the Durmstrangs are gonna have. And here is what we'll need:

Leader ~ Alexis Bennett
Vice ~
Scribe ~
High Rank Members (chosen by Alexis) ~
Low Rank Members (chosen by Alexis) ~
Older Members (5th and Up) ~
Newer Members (4th and Under) ~
Members

And the name of our group is : _______
in other words: MAKE UP A NAME!!

The ________ think that the next generation of witches and wizards are better then the old generations.

Here's a form:

Form said:
Name:
Group Name (make one up):
Why do you want to be a _________?

Please join :)

Name: Maximilian Jez
Year:6th
Group Name (make one up): Noble Dusk
Why do you want to be a Dusky? Being apart of a group is an interesting thing, it invloves you to go out and be with others who share your interests.

Name:Gwenneth-Adrie Linde
Year:5th
Group Name (make one up): Obscurity
Why do you want to be a _________? I enjoy learning and being with people. It's an interesting task trying to teach yourself one thing while also helping others in learning things as well. :D

Name:Adalyn Jez
Year:4
Group Name (make one up): Who cares? The Goats..?
Why do you want to be a _________? Because my brother is making me join the group. He says I don't have enough friends that have my best interest in heart. SO working with others on a common goal, be it practicing the dark arts or whatever will be good for me. SO yeah I guess I want to be in the group, don't use goats by the way, because I want to be apart of "something" and "belong"..

Jamie Valentine said:
Name: Maximilian Jez
Year:6th
Group Name (make one up): Noble Dusk
Why do you want to be a Dusky? Being apart of a group is an interesting thing, it invloves you to go out and be with others who share your interests.

Name:Gwenneth-Adrie Linde
Year:5th
Group Name (make one up): Obscurity
Why do you want to be a _________? I enjoy learning and being with people. It's an interesting task trying to teach yourself one thing while also helping others in learning things as well. :D

Name:Adalyn Jez
Year:4
Group Name (make one up): Who cares? The Goats..?
Why do you want to be a _________? Because my brother is making me join the group. He says I don't have enough friends that have my best interest in heart. SO working with others on a common goal, be it practicing the dark arts or whatever will be good for me. SO yeah I guess I want to be in the group, don't use goats by the way, because I want to be apart of "something" and "belong"..
You are accepted

What placement would u like to have?

Your choice as the leader, but nothing special for Adalyn :)

Name: Alois Eisler
Year: 5th
Group Name (make one up): I don't know.. black order perhaps??
Why do you want to be a _________? Well, I have lots of free time on my hand, and meeting someone new would surely be great, the group seems to offer some learning too, so yeah, I guess I'll join.

Name: Chantal Himmelreich
Year: 6th
Group Name (make one up): S.E.E.S (Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad) (OOC :Actually this is a name of a group from a game that I used to play)
Why do you want to be a _________? I enjoy hanging around with anyone, and the group offers that opportunity. Being a part of a group would help me grow up as a person as well.

Name: Aldrich Rousseau
Year: 14th
Group Name (make one up): Arcana
Why do you want to be a _________? To have fun of course, and well.. to meet other students.. working with others seemed to be a lot fun.

Name: Magnus Follower
Group Name: Supreme Reign
Reason: My aunt doesn't think i'm trying hard enough to be a part of something... This way I can prove her wrong and be part of something that I agree with at the same time.

Alois Eisler said:
Name: Alois Eisler
Group Name (make one up): I don't know.. black order perhaps??
Why do you want to be a _________? Well, I have lots of free time on my hand, and meeting someone new would surely be great, the group seems to offer some learning too, so yeah, I guess I'll join.

Name: Chantal Himmelreich
Year: 6th
Group Name (make one up): S.E.E.S (Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad) (OOC :Actually this is a name of a group from a game that I used to play)
Why do you want to be a _________? I enjoy hanging around with anyone, and the group offers that opportunity. Being a part of a group would help me grow up as a person as well.

Name: Aldrich Rousseau
Year: 14th
Group Name (make one up): Arcana
Why do you want to be a _________? To have fun of course, and well.. to meet other students.. working with others seemed to be a lot fun.
Magnus Follower said:
Name: Magnus Follower
Group Name: Supreme Reign
Reason: My aunt doesn't think i'm trying hard enough to be a part of something... This way I can prove her wrong and be part of something that I agree with at the same time.
accepted

Maximillian - High Rank Member
Gwenneth-Adrie - Scribe
Adalyn - Low Rank Member
Alois - Co-Leader
Chantal - High Rank Member
Aldrich - High Rank Member
Magnus - Member

(He will be a Durmstrang, hasn't been changed yet)

Name: Noah Harley
Year: Sixth
Group Name (make one up): Erm.... Broken Martyrs? Something dark and creepy...
Why do you want to be a _________?
I made a deal with my adoptive parents to actually make friends this year. This seems like something I could get into, as long as no one bugs me too much. It is the only group I can see that won't mind the anger management issues I have. Never know, might get something out of it after all.

When are we going to be starting this up at Durmstrang?? The Year is half over now so we better get going on this if we want to have these positions :p

Alright then, sounds good :p :r

Not wanting to join, but wondering if you'd come up with a name?
Cause, Black Hand would be cool.
Considering the historical connotations and how the people would be
getting dirty in their actions and Extremist ways. Just a suggestion.
*ninja roll away*

Grae Kanu said:

Not wanting to join, but wondering if you'd come up with a name?
Cause, Black Hand would be cool.
Considering the historical connotations and how the people would be
getting dirty in their actions and Extremist ways. Just a suggestion.
*ninja roll away*
totally agree, haha :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back