Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pan (James)
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Aspen Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Hey All!

So I'm not sure if this is something that is already up and running & I just can't find, or alternatively whether anyone would be interested, but what do we think about a duelling club?

Depending of course whether anything currently exists, I was imagining that students who are looking for additional practical skills, especially aimed at those wanting to be an auror etc once graduated, would be able to go to a "safe" place to practice.

Please can you let me know your thoughts :)

Thank you

Yes, the SDA (Student Defence Association) includes all of what you mentioned. And I'm fairly certain that a tournament will be held soon. :r

And duels can be held at any time, by any student (not just SDA members), in the chamber with a member of the school staff present to oversee.

If you have any specific ideas for SDA, you can PM the leader which is a character RPed by Kaitlyn if I'm not mistaken. :)

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Yes, the SDA (Student Defence Association) includes all of what you mentioned. And I'm fairly certain that a tournament will be held soon. :r
Ah perfect, thank you :)
And duels can be held at any time, by any student (not just SDA members), in the chamber with a member of the school staff present to oversee.

:devious:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back