Druming away...

Alfie Tyler

OOC First Name
Annie
Alfie was walking around looking for his older brother who was obviously hiding from him. His legs were tired from walking all over all day. He found a bench that just looked so inviting. He sighed and sat down him head went back and he shut his eye's. His brother was so dead when he found him. He laughed as he thought about his brother of course he was kidding his brother and cousin Adam were all he really had left. He began to drum with his finger on the hard bench the soft clicking was nice. His eye's still closed he made a sympany of his fingers and the stedy flow of moving traffic.

Kala marched down the street. She was still upset from what Sarah had said to her. "I'm sick of this." She exulted. She plopped herself down on a bench and side. Looking at the guy next to her she huffed. "You mad tooo?"

"Yeah. What about you." Alfie looked at her "Cause I now I am." He opened his eyes the girl was younger and had a purple streak in her hair. "Did you lose a bet with your hairdresser or something." He smiled at her.

Kala cocked her eyebrow. "No, but I'll bet 50 bucks you did."

"I would but it would make me feel bad taking a little girl's money." Alfie smiled at the little girl, "Alfie, Alfie Tyler." He held out his hand, it was only manners.

Kala slapped his hand away. "Little girl huh?! Thats nice coming from a weeder."

Kala laughed and ran her hand though her short hair. She still wasn't used to having it this short. Her purple streak fell in front of her face and she tucked it behind her ear. "My name is Kala."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back