Drink my chemicals

Sunako Koshiba

OOC First Name
Ana
Wand
Black Walnut 10 1/2" Sakura core
There was something nice about being homeschooled. It meant that there was a special note in under her name in the ministry that made so she could use magic outside of school because she didn't have a set school she was going to. Not that Sunako ever used that right. Magic was good but it didn't strick her the way she liked. Sunako was more into the sutle science that was Potions. Vails and beakers called to her while the pure seduction of poisons made she shiver in a way she assumed only a lover could.

This was the reason she was in Bleak Street today really. Sunako had aquared a new potions book and knew that the only way she was going to be able to get some of the engredents was to come to Bleak Street. She had no reputation here so it would be easy for her to get a lot of the things she wanted. It was bliss knowing that she would not be forced to go to her cousin's school where everyone would be staring at her because she was so ugly. Sunako was perfectly happy being Homeschooled where it was just her and her poisons.

It was one windy afternoon when Kyouhei wandered around the bleak street trying to find a target. Kyouhei didn't care if kids on his age were afraid of him, and he definitely never care about those cheer leading girls who would ask him to the ball, he would leave that to Ranmaru. Ranmaru would have the pleasure to take all those lass to the ball while Kyouhei would be with his friends sitting at the back watching random girls coming toward them and flirt.

Kyouhei sneered as he walk faster toward the Bleak Street. He was informed to find her little sister, Sunako. He couldn't understand why she had been a goth for the whole time, the style of hers wasn't that good. Perhaps that was the answer why Sunako didn't want to go to Hogwarts. The parents of theirs had been paranoid about the children, Kyouhei had been begging his parents to put him to a school. And yes, his parents let him, it was either in Durmstrang or Beauxbatons. Of course Kyouhei would choose Durmstrang over Beauxbatons. What kind of school is Beauxbatons anyway.

Kyouhei had been walking for nearly an hour now. He accidentally bumped on a girl, she was tinier than him. "Get lost" He said coldly. He then realize, it was his sister. "Sunako Chan? What are you doing here?" He changed his expression in a second.

Big brother Kyouhei. Sunako was not surprised to see him here. He had an annoying habit of finding her whenever she was doing something that she may or may not be allowed to do. She could be sure that he was alone too. This was a blessing because Sunako couldn't much stand her other brothers. She looked up through her dripping hair at her older brother and let out something like a harsh laugh. "Getting ingredents for a potion I want to make." She said her voice low and flat as if her poisons where nothing more than a simple pepper-up potion.

Sunako closed her trench coat tighter over herself and looked up through her hair. "Where are our brothers?" She asked simply. Sunako was expected to ask here her family was. She was expected to care. After what happened to her there was nothing that Sunako cared about. Nothing but the sweet blessings of death and the music of distruction.

The only person Kyouhei had been trusting was Ranmaru even though they were fighting a lot lately. The main purpose on him going to the Bleak street was to get Ranmaru out of his head. Ranmaru had been a pain for Kyouhei, but Kyouhei loved his eldest brother with all his heart and hated him at the same time. He then eyed his sister with his cold looks plastered on his face, he could never get along with her and he didn't know why. Although he couldn't, he had been watching her, following her wherever she go, making sure that Sunako was alright. She was strong, he had to admit it but there were stronger wizards here, especially in the Bleak Street. "Don't lie, you're not making a potion" He said randomly.

After being asked by Sunako, Kyouhei raised his eyebrow as he clear his throat. "It's none of your business" He said flatly. He wasn't trying to argue with his sister but he was sick of Ranmaru who had been forcing him to get a girl. Of course Kyouhei cared about Katenaga and Yuki but he hadn't been spending time with them as much as Ranmaru. "You do realize Otosan is expecting you to be home soon?" He raised his eyebrow. It was a rhetorical question he didn't want to know the answer he just wanted his sister to go home.

Sunako never tursted anyone after her life at Tokyo Academy had taken a turn for the worse. She liked to be alone and alone was the way she wanted to stay. She knew that she was going to be made to go to a school eventually to try and brake the darkness but she doubted that she wanted it to go away. Kyouhei was the only one that she saw around her at times like this. Sunako didn't know why. She was sure that her family had given up on her if they hadn't she wouldn't have been sent to thier Aunt to see if she would get into Hogwarts. "Your right. I'm making a poison. An intresting one that makes the nervice system shut down for a while so you can't move while it eats away at your mussles." She said the corners of her lips lifting a bit.

It was unusual for Sunako to smile anymore. Not the way she used to smile anyway. When she had been younger Sunako smiled, she laughed and played and was just like her family, with emotions. Hearing her brother's answer she lifted her shoulders. "Thought I'd ask." She said looking to the side. "Is that what your here for dog, to fetch me?" She asked with a hiss on her voice. She hated it when her family pretended to care. She would be coming home. What was it to them if it was at a time that was after dark.

Kyouhei smirked as he got the answer on why his sister would be in the Bleak Street. What else? He had been observing Sunako, she had wanted to make a poison so bad. "I know" He said simply with his famous monotone. He was quiet happy that he could do whatever he wanted, and he knew that his father would ask Sunako to obey him and do whatever he said since his father adored the quintuplets. And he was proud that Sunako could stand up for her self unlike his brother Yuki who had been acting like a girl. Why would his mother named him Yuki anyway, it was a girl's name but Kyouhei didn't care. It wasn't him anyway so it wasn't his business.

"No I'm not fetching you here, Koinu (puppy)"
He smirked at his sister. "You know how Ranmaru chan had been acting lately" He shrugged. Kyouhei wasn't going to cause anymore trouble, with that he nudge his sister as he signal her to follow him. "Come on I'll take you to the shop" He said and put his hands in his pocket.

This was why Sunako came close to likeing Kyouhei. He understood her somewhat and let her do what she wanted to do. She wasn't doing anything truly bad really. It wasn't as if she was going to feed the poison to someone (well maybe Yuki-chan but that was only if she compleatly lost it on him). "You've seen my lab under the house haven't you?" She asked softly and looking away. Sunako saw that there had been unused space in the basement with a door so Sunako took all the potions equipment there and turned it into a sort of lab for herself. There was even a window so if she ever made a sort of mustake she could open it so the fewes could escape.

Her older brother called her puppy and Sunako rolled her eyes. She could take most people but she could not match Kyouhei for some reason. He was stronger than her and as fast as she was. It would not take two people to take her down like it had when she had gone after Eden-oojo (princess) "Thank you." She said simply and crossed her arms over her book as she followed Kyouhei. "I got a letter this morning. I've been accepted into Drumstrang." She said said simply. Sunako assumed that her father had made the paperwork so that if she didn't make it into Hogwarts she would still be going to a school.

Kyouhei kept quiet as he looked his sister with the corner of his eyes. He didn't say a word when his sister asked him about the lab. He knew that his Sunako know that the answer would be yes so why bother answering her question? Kyouhei was the quietest among all, he wasn't a big fan of talking especially chatting. Kyouhei could never understand other people who tend to speak too much. He hated those kind of people, people who would talk about anything, everything, it annoyed him really. People should mind their own business they shouldn't ask too many questions to other people.

Kyouhei rose his eyebrow after hearing that his sister was going to Durmstrang. "Then I'll be seeing you a lot" He said flatly not showing any satisfaction. He was quiet surprised that father would let her go to Durmstrang he thought that Sunako was going to be homeschooled forever but it turned out to be different. "Do me a favor, please be a little more modist when you go there" He said, he was serious about that. "I'm not joking Sunako chan" He glance at her sharply.

Sunako walked beside her brother in silence as well. She did know the answer. He was always being nosy or was Naga-kun who was always going in there. Yes it was the brother that always wanted to know what she was up to and exsactly how she was going to do it. She hated him for it but she couldn't really hate family, no matter how much she had chainged. The silence continued until she mentioned that she was going to go to Drumstrang.

The shop was coming up while Sunako's lips twisted. Be a little more modist while I was there? "You mean be a little more normal. Like the giggling airheads that fall around you and Ranmaru? Is that what you want me to be?" She asked her voice driping with sarcasem. Her deathly pail hand reached for the door from under the overly large cuff of her trench coat. "Don't worry I won't get in your way at school." She hissed as she flung the door open, walked in then flung it back before Kyouhei could come in. Sunako never yelled but she did turn a bit violent when her temper fleared.

Kyouhei rolled his eyes after hearing her sister's sarcasm. It wasn't even funny, nothing is funny for him except if it was an insult for other people. "No, at least wear something better, not this" He eyed her up and down and rolled his eyes. He wouldn't want his sister to turn into Yuki, he wasn't even sure why on earth Yuki was acting like a girl. He was different and somehow, Kyouhei couldn't accept that. If Sunako was a boy, she would definitely be one of Kyouhei's favorite but too bad she's not, Kyouhei was a little sexist. He was proud of him self more than anything but there was only one thing that he hated. Ranmaru was older than him, he hated that fact. Kyouhei had always wanted to be the oldest but he didn't mind since Ranmaru was the closest and had always been a best friend of his.

He sneered at Sunako as a shop appear on their sight. Kyouhei was going to enter the shop but the door flung back hitting his nose. If Sunako wasn't his sister, he would probably kill her for real but too bad she wasn't. He opened the door angrily as he stood behind his sister. He had beaten Sunako before and he wasn't planning on doing it again but if she keep acting like this then he will make sure that he would do that once they got them selves home. "Listen, do that again and I'll make sure you have no one on your side in Durmstrang" He hissed at her. He wasn't going to do that, he loved her but he was threatening her to scare her. It used to work he didn't know if it still work. Deep inside Kyouhei's black heart, love exist. But nobody could see that not even Kyouhei but why would he stalk his sister if he didn't love her?

Sunako didn't care what people thought of her anymore. She was already ugly so why should she dress up for anyone. She was going to ware the school uniform but outside of it she was going to ware what she had always worn. A black trench coat over a set of black witches robes and chunky boots. There was nothing wrong with that really she had seen the clothes that her cousin Hoshi wore. Everything was tight and much to bright for her own good. There was something about Hoshi though which made her very quiet around her. As if she was meant to never to hurt her cousin.

Sunako knew her brother well. She had lived with the four since before she could remember. Kyouhei had the same temper she did when it came to things like this. The siblings had gone at it before and Sunako had always lost but that didn't mean she wasn't going to try if she got angry enough. "I just want to be left alone." She said growled. She wasn't afraid of everyone hating her. It happened at Tokyo Academy so why wouldn't it happen here. Sunako took a battered basket and started to go through the lines of sinister looking plants while looking for the things she would need. Fresh was most of the time better than powders in Sunako's point of view so she started with the things in the pots.

(OOC: My gawd! Ur siggy is freaking me out! Lol)

Kyouhei smirked as he glance at Sunako. He wasn't actually expecting an answer. He knew that his sister would love to be left alone. He didn't care if she had any friends or not though deep inside his heart, he cared so much about her. But Kyouhei wouldn't want to admit it, that's just the way he is, cold, quiet, and vicious. "I don't care" He muttered at her. He hated the fact that Sunako was going to wear the usual outfit of hers. He hated the chunky boots, it wasn't his style at all. Even though Kyouhei didn't care much about the opposite sex, he still wanted to look good in front of the girls or the guys. And what will happen if they found out that his sister wore black robes and tranch coat. She would be a disgrace to him and he surely didn't want that.

He eyed her taking ingredients for the poison, he wasn't sure why she was going to make it. He didn't want to know the answer anyway so why bother asking? "Could you be anymore slower?" He said sarcastically as he crossed his arm on his chest leaning on the wall. If Sunako wasn't his sister, he would probably took her things and slam it to the counter but too bad she is his sister. Kyouhei had cared about the family more than anything though he didn't want to admit it.

OOC: It meant to do that Sunako is a creepy girl :D

Sunako would most likely be confused for a ghost or something she was gave off that impression. Kyouhei hated the outfit that she usually wore but then no one would see it much. She would go from class to class with her head down so no one would see her ugly face then go to her room to read or down to the nearest potions room and start making her chemicals. She loved the clearish liquids the best because if the light hit them just right they looked a bit like liquified jewels. Sunako couldn't be bothered with what others thought. The potions would not judge her on that.

Sunako putted through the pots with her basket taking only what she thought was worth of being converted into something so beautiful as a poison. "You want to do this?" She asked with a sneer. She knew that her brother hated shopping as much as he hated her clothes. He hated a lot of things. Then again Sunako hated the world. Sunako looked over the poweres, seeing if there was anything that she couldn't get fresh then putted away to the counter.

Kyouhei rolled his eyes one more time, he was sick with his sister's attitude. She was completely annoying. "Hurry up, I mean it" He hissed, if Sunako was going to be slower than this then he would love to take her basket and slam it to the cashier. He decided not to do it, he waited for several more minutes seeing if Sunako was testing him or not. He couldn't understand why the Watanuki was odd. Each child had their own personality, Yuki would be crying over something stupid while Sunako would be sitting in the corner doing whatever she wanted and while Kyouhei would argue with Ranmaru, Takenaga would read a book quietly on the couch. The family was quiet odd for Kyouhei but he was happy about it. None of them bother him except for Ranmaru but he couldn't care less. He didn't mind telling Ranmaru what's up since he was the closest among all.

Nobody could get closer to Kyouhei like Ranmaru even though sometimes they would try to kill each other. Kyouhei groaned as the image of Ranmaru came. Again, his mission had failed. He went to Bleak Street to forget his brother but instead of forgetting him, he could picture Ranmaru's face clearly. "Sunako chan hurry up!" He said calmly and dangerously. He couldn't wait any longer, he then walk toward her grabbing the basket and slam it to the cashier.

Sunako completely ignored her brother as she put everything she was going to buy on the counter for the spinally old man to ring up. She handed over the money then made her way back with her bag. "Temper Onii-san." She said slowly before breezing out of the shop. Sunako didn't care if people got angry at her. In fact it didn't matter to her anymore what happened to herself. She felt as if she was worth nothing and the world around her was more important. Sunako it was straing really but if she was honest with herself she would stand in front of a killing curse for one of her brothers.

Sunako didn't know where all the laughter had gone but suddenly she didn't feel like the world was bright anymore. Kyouhei may have probably been relived because she wasn't the gushing girl that she had been before her change but Yuki had been crying most of all. Maybe it was because she had started collecting skulls of differnt shapes and sizes. Yuki never had a stomach for that kind of thing. Unlike Takenaga who she remembered took one look at her room as it was now and turned around to read. Sunako was not really looking forward to going home but she had to. It was better than staying in her aunts ice cream shop one more second.

Kyouhei took the ingredients and handed it to Sunako "let's go" He said not looking at her, he then walk toward the exist door leaving Sunako behind. Kyouhei hated slowpokes, he was one of them who would want the work to be done fast. He was never a laid-back kind of boy, he was one of those who would rush and get everything done quickly. He wanted to do everything his way not other people's. "You do realize I've been eyeing a girl don't you?" He wasn't talking about a crush but a victim, a girl he hated and someone he wanted to kill. Kyouhei never find girl THAT amusing, unlike Ranmaru he couldn't live without one.

"I'm killing her the next time I see her" He said flatly and coldly. Kyouhei had never believe in love, he had never seen one and he couldn't understand why Ranmaru would want to spend hours with girls. Kyouhei had never fall in love with girls although he asked them to the ball but it was only a formality.

Sunako took the bag in her hands without a word. She knew that this was her brother's way of telling her to hurry up. Sunako was a methodical creature really. She thought before she acted and most of the time more than once. This was maybe what made it so difficult for her and her older brother to get along. Not that she wanted anything to do with him really. "Poor girl." Was all she had with shrug. What was it to her if a girl got in Kyouhei's way.

Sunako had only one request when it came to murder. "Can I keep the corps?" She asked but not looking up. With her bag of deadly toxins and her book of poisons Sunako was about as happy as she was going to get. She knew that her Kyouhei was more into games and things like that. She had never known her brother to like girls. Not really anyway. He liked to make them suffer but that was a different issue all together.

Kyouhei smirk as he heard his sister asking if she could keep the corps. He didn't reply her, it's called wasting energy if he did. He didn't know why he hated the girl so bad he didn't even know her, he couldn't even remember her name. But every time he lose his temper, it would be a nightmare for people around him. "Sunako chan give me a good reason why you're making the poison" He stopped her as he rose his eyebrows looking at his sister with a hand crossed on his chest.

As Kyouhei waited for the answer, his stomach growl. He was a big fan of food he loved it more than anything else. He remember having a bento earlier but he ate it all. "I'm hungry" He said flatly as he tap his finger on his crossed arms. It was a sign that Sunako should either take him to a restaurant or she should fetch a food for him. She was a sister and a slave in his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back