Dreams painted on clouds

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka was looking at the clouds again. Summer was ending this time. The last time she was here she was in the presence of Elvera. A lovly girl really but then Zazuka thought that everyone was lovely. Zazuka once again had her leg out on the outside of a window while the rest of her was resting on the thin edge of the window still. Zazuka would never jump of course but she would never let a little thing like hight stop her from feeling the soft breeze on her plased face.

She should have been looking over last years notes to get ready for her classes this year. It was going to be a hectic semester what with only one day off and a bucket load of corse work. Zazuka thought then that she should be greatful. The year to come would be the hardest by far. O.W.L's where coming and Zazuka was feeling more and more like she was going to have to brew a claming draft for her friends. Zazuka herself she didn't know. Her emotions seemed to take a side note ever since she came back. She felt peaceful once more.

There was little reson for this as Zazuka still had feeling that bad things where going to happen but there was nothing she could do about them until she got an answer. Was Zazuka a ministery aproves Seer? She would find out soon enough. It was like Zazuka to dwell on any one problem or though and this was no diffrent. Zazuka looked up at the shapes of the few clouds that had gathered over the New Zealand sky. Fall was coming and with it the rain. She would be able to dance once more. Zazuka was here and she was waiting.

James wandered up to the North Tower, he liked it up here, it was always peaceful. Not as crazy as the rest of the school.

When he reached the top, the tower was empty at first glance, until he noticed a girl, she was sitting on the window ledge, one leg out of the window. James walked over to her, quickly but silently. He had a feeling this girl was going to jump, but he couldnt be sure.
"Um, excuse me?" James said, unsure what he was going to say. "Your not going to jump are you?"
He thought it best to just ask her straight.

"Im James, James Shirley." He introduced himself.

Zazuka turned to the boy that had talked to her then looked down out the window. It was remarkable high up here she could see where the conclusion could have been drawn that she would be likely to jump. "Not unless I have been granted a pair of wings. Sorry to have worried you. We have met once before." She said her voice a bit drawn out but still highly dreamy. "Yes I know where it was now. We bumped into each other in Honeydukes once. Happy to see your are at Hogwarts." She said and granted James a sunshine smile. "I'm Zazuka Bones. Zuka for short, Z for even shorter." She said then laughed into the palm of her hand. She could not get rid of that partuculer habbet like she could not help but push at the bridge of her nose even though glasses didn't fall to the end of them anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back