Drawing hogwarts

Katie Lovegood

Katie sat on the window sill of the north tower getting part view of hogwarts.She took out her pencil and sketch pad and started drawing.

Grande was walking down the seventh floor corridor. He had just been in the library and was heading for the common room. He turned a corner and saw Katie sitting by the window, drawing. He walked over and looked over her shoulder and saw what she was drawing. It was really good drawing. Grande lowered his head and whispered in Katie's ear "Hey gorgeous. Thats a really nice drawing you got their. Did you draw it?"

Grande took the sketch book and looked at the picture. "Thats really. Its almost as beautiful as you and its hard to be as beautiful as you. What have you been doing today?" He said looking at the picture then at Katie.

"Yes, really" Grande said smiling "I didnt mind transfiguration. What did you do your homework on?"

"Cool" Grande said "What are you going doing for the rest of the day?"

((I like your new signature Katie))

"I've done all my homework for once" Grande said smiling "Do you have a new favorite class since we are doing different ones?"

((No its not but thats what i look like apart from i have greyish eyes and i dont have classes or wear a hat))

"Thats really good" Grande said smiling "So what kind of things do you like to draw?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back