Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
The very final rose on Rose's list was one for a Slytherin prefect she didn't really know that well. She vaguely knew he was dating the head girl, but she didn't really care too much about gossip about the older students. Still, knowing he was a prefect helped her find a lead to find him. She decided to wait around the Prefect's Common Room. A room she was unlikely to ever see from the inside. She noticed the boy she thought was him approach, and stepped forward. "Hey, Are you Daniel ROSEmary? Cause I'm Rose and I have a rose for you!" She grinned, holding it out to him.

Dan knew today was the day about roses, and he had stopped caring too much for it the past few years, save for the one he sent. He did care for valentine‘s day, of course. It was however far from his thoughts as he carried on walking, currently on the seventh floor as he had just come out of the Prefects Common Room. When he noticed someone speaking to him, the boy‘s lips tugged upward and he chuckled. She had a sense of humour. "Thanks," he said politely, taking the red rose she handed to him. "Nice to meet you Rose. Is there a note, too?" he asked, already knowing how this whole thing worked.

Rose was delighted with her joke. That alone had made signing up for this worth it in her mind. She grinned and nodded when he asked about a note. She found it quickly and handed it over to him. "Happy Valentine's day!" She said cheerfully. "And nice to meet you too!"
Note said:
Dear Dan,
Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you know you're very special to me.
Love, Charlotte

Users who are viewing this thread

Back