Don't Start With Me

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Angela's anger had completely overtaken her need for security. She walked without a real cause, and no one thus far had decided to question her. Maybe it was because they noticed her mood, maybe it was her outfit (which looked pretty BA in her opinion). Whatever it was, it made her nearly forget where she was going. It wasn't until she started to feel chilly that she decided to head back, maybe she would go get something to eat. Or maybe she might find someone to release her rage on. Ever since her and Teddy's fight and the talk with Adam; she had been in a very edgy and mean mood. Merlin help the person that tried to cross this firecracker.

Hoshi on the other hand was on cloud nine and off the loudness scale. People could see that from how bumblebee she looked that day. Hoshi was throwing her hips side to side as if walking on a runway even allowing them to move so much that the frills of her skirt seemed like they where going to make a noise like maraca as she danced to a random beat that was in the hallway. Sinclair had said yes to her something that she was not enterly used to. She knew that his sister had a thing against her but it was kind of the same thing she had against Eden when she had been engaged to her brother. She saw the Ravenclaw coming by in a very pissed off way and raised her eyebrow. She remembered her lightly from behind the curse that her father had placed on her. "Yo Marion." She said only remembering her last name only. "What got a bee in your bonet?" She said as she placed her hands on her hips.

Angela stopped dead. She put on a fake little smile to turn around, but that small smile turned into a grimace. Was the girl who had brought her within an inch of her life... tlaking to her? "What the hell?" She muttered. She looked a bit closer, too afraid to move any. Was she just bi-polar or something? Angela tiltd her head to the side, "You are an idiot." She said plain out, slowly and clearly as if she really was one. Normally Angela would have just turned and ran, but, something kept her there. She just stood there, looking at the girl, her teal-aqua eyes glaring, burning almost. waiting for a reaction.

Hoshi put her hands under her hair as she stretched. "Been called worse really. I had a B*itch war with the Glam Squad at one point." She said with an airy voice. She let her hair cascade down over her back slowly then sighed. "I wasn't my really myself really well if you had an encounter with me at any point during the lest year." She said as she looked down at Angela. She didn't really remember much of what Ms. Koshiba did but she knew that a scar now decorated Lilith that had been caused by her. Hoshi didn't want to think about what her unbound self had done. It wasn't her anymore.

Angela shook her head. "No, you're stupid because i want fresh meat, and you came along. You know that i have a few scars that were left from the bruises." She grimaced a bit. "i don't care who you were back then, Koshiba. All i care about is that you have wandered into my grasps, and i'm going to make you regret being born." Angela had become stronger since her last run in with the Koshiba girl; which meant that she would put up more of a fight. She remembered how the girl had used her magic to hurt her, and became more and more angry. And then other problems, ones that had nothing to with her, made her twice as angry,

Hoshi laughed a little. This girl actually thought she could take her. She had taken down boys before. Not at school, boys here wouldn't touch a girl in the wrong way but there where some when she used to live in the Koshiba manor that thought themselves entitled to do whatever they wanted with girls and women. Not unlike the girl's aunt who she was sure had been a victim of her own father. Marion said that she had scars from where Hoshi had hurt her. She didn't doubt that. Ms. Koshiba had been a cruel one that Hoshi knew.

Hoshi also knew that Marion needed something to take things out on. "The walls have eyes Marion." Was all that she said before two lightning fast blows aimed for Angela's head. Hoshi wasn't a Koshiba anymore but that didn't mean that she was going to let a girl that she barely remembered make treats at her. She knew that this girl had better make good on them or she would lose all respect she had for her.

Angela only became a bit more agitated with the laughing. Obviously she didn't know. No one ever knew. She had fought for her life before, and she wasn't afraid to do it again. She took a small inch forward, looking strait into Hoshi's eyes. Something hit her in a non literal sense. Why wasn't she charging at her? What was even going on. The rational part of Angela told her to run, the other part just told her to strike out. And the part with the violent history took over. She didn't care who saw what she was doing, she just wanted to hit this girl, the girl that messed up her face, that tlaked bad about her aunt, and for all she knew, made Teddy tell Adam; no matter how irrational it sounded.

She only had to move a bit to escape the near collision with the bolt. She smelled the smoke, and strands of hair fell to the ground. it had burnt off a piece of her hair. "Normally, I wouldn't care. But, now i'm going to have to hurt you for that!" She only knew one spell that would cause Hoshi to be a little less useful, just enough time for Angela to get a kick in. Pulling her wand from her shirt she shouted, "rictusempra!" And waited to see if it hit her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back