Doing what i do best

Lykke Wu

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose.
Lykke new she'd been abandoning her scrapbook recently, and planned to add a few pages to it now she had started the school. Taking her camera with her she wandered around trying to find a good spot, somewhere with a nice view.

She came to a stop by the seventh floor window, totally opposite to her common room dungeons. She was happy to be alone for once, and taking some pitcures of outside, she made a mental note to herself to take some pictures of her new friends too.

Wisteria was wandering around the school, holding her box of pizza. She was looking for a place to eat it without anyone bothering her. The Ravenclaw common room is not the best choice. Wisteria remembered the people eating the pizza during the party, she frowned. Totally not the right choice.

At last, she found herself at the seventh floor corridor. Wisteria didn't notice the Slytherin girl who was taking pictures a few feet away from her. Wisteria sat on the floor and opened the box to eat the first slice of her pizza.

Lykke's head snapped to the side when she heard a rustle. She growled, quiet enough that only she could hear. Shoving her camera in her bag she stormed a few steps over to a small girl who had just sat down and was begining to eat.."Ew! Pizza! Do you klnow how bad that is for you?" she asked, kicking it with one of her boots. "Get out of here!" she shouted really loudly, as if the girl hadn't got her first hint. "Drive yourself away. Shoo little idiot shoo" she added, making little flicking motions with her hands.

Why was Larissa hanging around the seventh floor corridor? She had no idea but as she was passing through it, almost dying of boredom, she noticed two girls, one seemed to be confronting the other.
Well, Larissa wasn't going to miss out on any possible fun and so she walked casually to the girls, looking them up and down; One was a Slytherin who she had seen in the common room and one was.. Larissa didn't know or care. She had a twisted half-smile upon her face.
"That's not very nice." Larissa said to the Slytherin, mockingly. Oh first years- always such fun. Especially the bullies.
Larissa had her wand tucked into her skirt, out of sight; if she needed it- which she doubted she would- she could easily flip it out and stun everyone.

Wisteria froze when she saw her pizza being kicked by a girl she didn't notice. She was still in shock when she heard another voice talking. Wisteria stood up, picking the ruined pizza box. "You," she said to the first year. "What did I ever do to you?" she asked in a surprisingly calm voice. "Do you want me to break that camera of yours into pieces? And what..? Get out...? You get out, freaking weirdo." Wisteria exclaimed.

Creepela was just walking around the campus when she heard someone."That sounds like Pizza girl."then she chuckled a little. "I wonder what she got into again. Hmmmm maybe its another pizza related fight" She whispered to herself. When she entered she saw Wisteria and a girl arguing. She pulled Wisteria."What are you up to again?" she asked

Snow was walking along the seventh corridor and found two of her dormmates talking to a slytherin girl. Snow recognized the girl who was with Clyde during one of her subjects with Slytherin. She was curious why Creepela and Wisteria would talk to a Slytherin and so she walked to them. "Hey guys," she greeted the two Ravenclaws. When Snow was close enough, she realized that there was someone else. A fourth or fifth year Slytherin. She then looked at Creepela. "Hi, what are you doing here?"

Creepela turned to Snow "Well I was walking and walking and walking again until I heard someone arguing with Wisteria" Creepela explained." I was just asking what Wisteria is up to again. But I guess she's too mad to explain but I'm guessing its a pizza related incident" Creepela said

"This girl here ruined my pizza," Wisteria exclaimed, still looking at the Slytherin girl. She was going to say more when she realized that she was the girl sitting with Clyde before. "Ah. Clyde's friend." she muttered, wondering why Clyde would befriend someone so violent. "I thought that cousin of mine is smart. But knowing that you're his friend, well, that's so weird of him. Did you drug him or something." It wasn't a question, but rather a statement. Or further more, it was an insult. Wisteria would never forgive someone who had ruined her pizza, Clyde's friend or not.

"Ooh I see. Cool down forget her maybe she just wants some attention. Or some pizza maybe she secretly wants some but she just doesn't want to show it" Creepela said calmly with a small smile as she looked at the slytherin girl.

Snow shrugged. "Wisteria's calm enough to not hit the girl," she said jokingly, though she knew that Wisteria could really do it. She knew Wisteria, and Wisteria's life is pizza. Though Snow was surprised that Wisteria was still fit, not getting fat despite the pizza cravings.

Hearing Creepela's 'comforting words', Snow can't help but laugh. "maybe she secretly wants some" Snow cupped her mouth and looked at the Slytherin first year. "That was so rude of you to destroy someone else's belonging. I didn't expect that Slytherins could be that brutal." She then remembered that a Slytherin fourth year was with them. Snow looked at her, smiling and at the same time wondering why she was there. "Or could it be possible that it's only her--" Snow pointed the SLytherin first year. "--who has no manners at all?"

Creepela smiled a little then turned to the slytherin girl. "True it IS really rude to destroy something that does not belong to you. Especially something like pizza. And the worst part of it is pizza's a BIG part of her life that it's almost her life. If you do that to a chocolate many people could hit you." Creepela said jokingly but at the same time seriously.

Lykke couldn't believe the ridiculas amount of rubbish these first years spoke. "Whatever" she said, not seemingly caring. After a few others had turned up, one in particular caught her attention. "You? You're Clyde's.. cousin?" she said. She didn't he had one. "And of course i didn't. Some of us arn't stupid." she added. "I do what i want though thanks. And if i think that some idiot first year, who obviously is not a Slytherin is in my way, well, lets just say they won't be for much longer. okay?" she gave her a pretend smile before taking a seat on the window sill. She wanted to ignore the older girl who'd joined them too, but common sense told her last time she'd mendelled things had gone nasty. She hadn't been here a week and already everyone knew her name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back