Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Unyielding Wenge Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Maurice tightened his grip on the leash whilst walking through the streets of the Obsidian Harbour. He needed to get some ingredients from the apothecary and with Jon out decided to take the dog with him whilst he went shopping for class. He tied the leash around a pole nearby the shop and told the dog that he would be right back before leaving him behind to do some shopping. Luckily it didn't take him too long to get everything he needed so Bongo did not have to wait very long for him. Maurice smiled at Bongo when he walked out of the apothecary and stroked his head, squatting down next to the dog as he loosened the tight knot around the pole so they could make their way back to the Leaky Cauldron.

The weather wasn't too terrible that day, so Nymphea headed out of flourish and blotts during one of her breaks to get some fresh air and clear her head. With one hand in the pocket of her coat and the other holding a cup of coffee she recently bought, she strolled leisurely around the block killing the few minutes of time she had before she needed to get back to work. As she turned a corner she spotted a fluffy black dog tied to a lamp post, with who she assumed was the owner kneeling down to walk the dog somewhere else. Her heart skipping a beat at the sight of the sweet animal, Nymphea bounded over to where the dog was sitting hoping to pet it while she had the chance. "What a cute dog, is it alright if I pet it?" She asked politely, though her kind expression switched to one of surprise as the man turned around and she caught a proper glimpse of his face. "Wait, I know you, don't I?" He seemed familiar and after another moment passed the realization hit her. "Oh, you're the dude that buys like ten herbology books at once!" She exclaimed. Of course that was who he was, Nymphea wouldn't forget someone that made such a seemingly odd but endearing choice while purchasing books.

Maurice was still stroking the dog's back when he noticed someone approaching him. He smiled at the woman and gestured that it was okay for her to pet the dog. It often happened that people wanted to pet Bongo and he did not stop them from wanting to do so because the dog did not mind being petted. A little embarrassed that she remembered him because of his odd purchase before the start of last year, Maurice smiled and nodded his head. ''Yeah, that's was me.'' He said with a chuckle. She didn't have to tell him who she was because he already knew it. He had his eye on the woman ever since she walked up to him to ask if she could be of help whilst wandering through the bookshop. He told Jon about her once back at the school, and while his friend encouraged him to go to flourish and blotts again to once more talk to the assistant, the Herbology professor had been too nervous to do so. His previous relationship ended on a sad note and Maurice wasn't quite ready to get back in the game again. But now he was. ''And you are the assistant who helped me if I'm not mistaken.'' He stood up and held out his hand. ''I'm Maurice,'' he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back