Does anyone want another character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosalie Bevin

Sexual Orientation
Pomosexual
Wand
Knotted 18 Inch Whippy Aspen Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Okay, so I have this character Rosalie, who up until now, I did not know I had. Anyway, she has this daughter, who would be about ten now and so will be attending HNZed next year. My question to you guys is does anyone want to make her. I have too many characters as it is so.. Yeah. Anyway, a little bit of information. I don't actually know much as I made her about two years ago and then forgot about her, so yeah. Anyway, Macey, (the daughter) is a bright and happy kid. She is an only child who does not know her father. (He was a violent man and so of course Rose left.) Anyway, she is a little spoilt because Rose never wants her to have to go without and she loves to write. Like seriously, she writes everything. She is also a Half blood because her father was a muggle. So yeah. If anyone wants her let me know and I can give you more deets. Her pb is also entirely your choice. So is the name really. But yeah. :hug: to anyone that reads and cookies to those that reply.

yes teigs i will do it for you.

Thats great David thanks. Just make her and I will pm you a few extra details :)

Awesome. When I get back from Dancing I will Pm, you. Okay, this can be closed.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back