Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eternally Smitten
Wand
Cedar Wood, Hippogriff Feather core, 13 1/2 inches
Honestly, Onyx had no idea what he was doing. He wasn't a strong swimmer. But after certain events over the holiday break, he had decided it was time he built up his skills. He had climbed one of the trees, after wading around in the lake enough to know where it was safe to jump in and where it wasn't. He took a deep breath before taking a running leap off of the large branch he'd been perched on, letting out a yell as he dove through the air and into the waters below. He hit the lake with a loud splash, and after several moments he emerged again, spewing water. That hadn't been so bad. He hadn't really had a plan past just jumping in, so, for the time being, he worked on building up to something stronger than a doggy paddle as he slowly made his way back to shore.

Blaise Chevalier decided to go out to the lake, after the holidays. The Ravenclaw made it to the lake with shorts and a tank top on. He was used to colder temperatures, so the spring here felt so amazing to him. However, he heard a splash so that attracted his attention. His blue eyes lit up when he saw it was another boy. Oh, he was cute. Blaise took off his tank and approached the water, watching the boy come closer to the shore. He waved his arm and smiled, "Hey! Room for one more?" Blaise beamed from ear to ear. His French accent rested heavily on his words still. Although with the boy's doggy paddle, it seemed like he might need a little bit of help. Blaise loved to swim, so if he needed some help, Blaise would gladly assist.

Onyx paused as he heard a French boy call out to him. He couldnt help but blush. Oh... he was really cute. Onyx cleared his throat, treading the water. "Sure! Come on in," he invited, ducking under the water a moment before resurfacing. It was hard to tell from this far away but the boy looked... familiar somehow.

The invitation was set, and Blaise took off his shirt immediately. After all, since he was part-veela, he had no reason to be ashamed of his body. He looked good with just about everything. Blaise walked into the water. "Do you need some help swimming?" Blaise offered, after he swam on his back toward him.

Onyx couldn't help but stare a little as the boy took his shirt off, but had to look away quickly, blushing. Bad kitty. He scolded himself, treading water as he waited for the boy to join him. He turned to look, smiling softly. "Oh, sure, I-" he hesitated, taking a good look at the boy. "Wait... I know you..." He furrowed his brow, certain he'd never seen the boy at school before. "I... Blaise?" He questioned, incredulous.

Blaise cocked his head to the side, when the boy said his name, after saying he knew him. Then it hit him. This was Onyx! He knew him way back in the day. Wow, this was such a coincidence. And he is still super cute! "Wow, this is awesome! How have you been, Onyx?"

Onyx couldn't help but laugh, he hadn't seen Blaise since they were kids. Onyx wanted to hug the boy, but couldn't figure out how to do it in the water. "Its been crazy, man." He replied simply. "So much stuff has happened. What about you? What are you doing here?"

Blaise chuckled as Onyx told him that so many things have happened. That sounded about right! "Oh, I transferred back! My older brother Brayden goes here, and thought that we should move back. Azelle graduates this year." Blaise smiled as he informed Onyx. His family was back in New Zealand for a while. He was glad to be back actually. "I did miss it here! The teachers are kinda cool and unpredictable."

Onyx laughed, a little giddy at running into an old friend. "Blaise," He couldn't help the grin that spread over his face. "It's really good to see you, how have you been?" He paddled a little closer, falling under the water for a moment before popping up again and laughing breathlessly, "Okay okay let me go a little closer to shore," He turned, paddling back a bit and stopping occasionally to test and see if his toes could touch the soil yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back