Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
This was suppose to be her last year instead of going to the ball Maddiie decided to ditched it completely. She had told Alex if he wanted to go with someone that it was alright with her. Besides there was enough tension in the ball that she couldn't much handle. To many things happen all at once for Maddiie to be able to handle. Even though her dilemma with Alex was resolved she still didn't have the heart to go in there. No matter how expensive her dress was, she wanted out this year. "Go on ahead I'll be fine." were the last words she said to Alex before wishing him a goodnight and pressing her lips against his cheek.

Maddiie felt something in the air sort of ominous feeling but she ignored it, as she decided a walk towards the cliff wouldn't do no harm. Its not like Maddiie been here much, she had counted the second time being here, the first when she caught Zauk Bones doing magic, fireworks more like it. This evening Maddiie was dressed in sweats, loose fitted sweats, with her tawny long tresses tide into a formal bun, her bangs hanging on the side, she looked sort flashy either way. She had put on big lopped earings that shimmer when the light hit, or when it was pure darkness, these were her favourite earrings. Resting on her neckline was her now favourite pendant, she loved it so much, a gift for her 18th birthday. Boy did Lila had such good tastes.

Maddiie finally reached the cliff, she was at a safety area, and decided to sit down upon the grass. You would think after having those feeling she would think twice to just go back in her dorm but she didn't want to. The weather was beautiful so why waste it inside, so many things were on her mind, she didn't know were to begin to clear her clutter. First thing was her future, were will she be heading to. Either St. Mungos or Romania? How about singing, but that was to much pressure. Another thing that was on her mind was Alex, what will happen to them two. I mean she loved him, but was it serious enough to move out of Hogwarts? She wasn't sure, she just wished she had an older adult to talk these things about. Someone mature, these were the little things she had to talk to her mother about, at this time Maddiie really wished she was around.

Kasey ran down the staircase not knowing where she was heading.The events of the evening rewinded in her brain making her feel angrier by the minute.It had been three hours ago when she had walked down the same staircase dressed in olive-green, knee length tube dress, her curls brushed neatly, having applied a little make up and wearing long heel sandals. She was going to the ball after three years. She was lucky that the guy who had asked her was a good friend and not a crush or a fling.

The evening had passed pleasantly as they danced, drank butterbeer and ate the delicious food. Kasey couldn't recall a christmas when she had been so happy with everything going the way it should and she had felt happy that she was good friends with Jasper. As the evening came to an end or so it was for them, Jasper told Kasey he would walk her to the Ravenclaw common room. The route wouldn't be much different since he was a fellow Gryffindor.

Kasey hugged him goodnight but was taken by surprise when his arms tightened around her waist and he embraced her close to his chest.Before she knew it, his lips were on hers and he was kissing her passionately. Although Kasey hadn't expected this at all she couldn't deny that she had enjoyed the moment and responded back with the same enthusiasm. The french kiss they had perfomed under the mistletoe outside the Ravenclaw common room seemed utterly wrong to Kasey now that she considered the act in question.

Jasper was handsome and kind, a total gentleman but Kasey considered him as nothing more than a friend and yet she had just kissed him back as a matter of pleasure. She now realized that he would obviously want the relationship to grow further which was all because of her silly act. She had been very clear to not involve herself in any of this business, yet here she was walking out into the cool night air with so much guilt filled in her heart all because of some moments of pleasure.

As she pondered on what she were to do next she realized a presence of another living creature besides herself. As she looked at the girl, she smiled wondering what her friend was doing here on the cliff and weather she was here with her date. "Hey Maddiie, are you alone?"she asked the girl with a friendly smile.

Maddiie turn her direction towards the familiar voice, it was Kasey her father’s love daughter. She had been meaning to talk to her; I mean it’s been a while since they actually talked about their parents. “Yes I am...” she gave her a smile wondering why she asks such a silly question. From the looks of it, Maddiie notice that she had been at the ball, now she wished she had went. She would have had loved to have spent a night with a few people that she honestly cared about in this school. “You went to ball?” she asked knowing that was a silly question back. Of course she went Maddiie, but still she asks just to get a conversation out of her.

She than wondered if the ball was finish, and were had Alex had gone to. Maddiie sighed, for some reason she didn’t want to know. She still had this feeling he wasn’t over the fact that she had kissed another, no boy could get over that. Its was like a blow to their egos, once you have done that, might as well kiss another because you know in the back of their mind he still was questioning her trust. It wasn’t Maddiie to act that way, slowly but surly she knew her former self was slipping away.

Kasey walked forward slowly making sure she didn't twist her leg with the high heels she had in this stony cliff. Kasey wondered why she hadn't seen Maddiie at the ball. It was her last dance at Hogwarts and yet she hadn't come, Is something wrong? she wondered forgetting her own worries for a while. But she was once again reminded of the ball by Maddiie's question. "Oh yeah, it was fun" she said with a smile. That was true, everything was okay before he kissed her. They had so much fun yet now the day had been ruined.

"Was wondering why you didn't come? And sit here all by yourself" she said sliding her hand over Maddiie's and squeezing it a bit to assure her that she was there with her in case there was any problem. "Is everything okay? You look like you were going to the ball but changed your mind or something" she spoke more to herself than to Maddiie. Wasn't it enough for nature to stress one girl on Christmas night that it choose another?

Kasey sighed loudly as her thoughts carried on about tonights events, repeating again and again as they occurred and the big question that awaited to be answered.Surely she wouldn't want to hurt Jasper then what was she to do? All these questions stung her. She wished there were someone who knew the answer and would comfort her, someone with whom she could share her sorrow.

Maddiie felt the squeeze of Kasey hand, as a faint smile appear on her face. “I just didn’t feel like going” she told Kasey with a sigh looking down at the grass. She didn’t want to tell Kasey what was going on, but for some reason Maddiie felt like Kasey would probably be the only to open up to at this point. I mean their parents were together, finally thought after all these years, Maddiie smiled at that but didn’t look up at Kasey till a few minute have passed. She than notice Kasey must have been having troubles of her own, by the look on her face she could tell. “Oh come on Kase something up with you to, don’t act like I’m the only one.” Maddiie softly chuckle, as she waved her wand besides her, for a chair to appear just for the both of them to sit. Getting up, she sat down as Kasey followed doing just the same.

“Well lets just say I did something I wasn’t suppose” she started off looking down at her own perfectly polished nail, Maddiie had done them, the night before. They were a hot pink, with wings of glitter on them; they even had their own sense of smell, a strawberry, and melon smell. . It made her a bit hungry for a fruit salad just thinking about it, but she looked at Kasey, with a frown. “I don’t know how to start really...” she sighed again. “Well I’m not sure if you know that I’m dating Alex Fields?” she asked wondering if Kasey knew who he was.

Although Maddiie said simply that she didn't feel like going, Kasey knew that you couldn't just 'not feel' to do something you have been wanting to do. She of course understood that Maddiie would not want to reveal it to her. "Well..um yeah" she said agreeing that something had actually happened. Kasey heard Maddiie start to ease up and talk about what was bothering her. It was a good start for their friendship.

When she mentioned Alex, Kasey knew who she was talking about. "Yeah I know him, he's in seventh year Hufflepuff. I was planning to help out with the graduation ceremony by volunteering as MC so I had a list of names and I had to assist the Professors setting up their photos and everything" she explained Maddiie how she had learned about Alex Fields.

"Its okay Maddiie, you can take your time" she said sweetly.Once again Kasey's mind took off on its own and then an swoosh of an owl startled her. She could easily get scared, Kasey and yet she tried to be brave like her father. "As for me.." she said telling Maddiie about today's evening. "I discovered that whom I consider a good friend and nothing more has a big crush on me and to make the matter worse I acted as if I like him too"Kasey spoke spilling out her worries. She felt lighter, sharing sorrows did truly help.

Maddiie listen to the beginning of Kasey dilemma, “I know how that feels.” She said looking at her giving such an obvious hint. “Maybe you should be truthful with him; I mean you don’t want things to go the wrong way.” Maddiie said giving her a few suggestions. “Trust me on that you really don’t.” she looked down, did she had the guts to really tell Kasey what she might be doing soon, that she might be stepping back just a bit from all of this. “I don’t know what to do anymore, I mean how it gets so hacked?” she said looking at Kasey as if she were to truly have the answer to her question. “I knew it was wrong of me to kiss another boy.” She began to explain her dilemma again.

“See I’m with Alex Fields, and I really do care about him, but everything was just moving to fast. In just our first date, he had asked me out and we even kissed.” She felt herself blush embarrassed, its not like Maddiie to be this way, this wasn’t her at all. “Been with him for a couple months now, he said he loved me and I said it back.” It was so easy to say such words, when you don’t even know if you truly mean them, she felt her stomach turned, she hope she didn’t get sick. “Couple weeks ago I kissed Alex Cullen, wasn’t much he sort of did it to get back at Kiera.” She shrugged she wasn’t mad at Cullen, she just rather stay clear away from everyone at the moment. Maddiie felt her eyes, swell a bit but she fought back tears. “Everything was just moving so fast, I hate it when it does.” She said finally looking back at Kasey. “I’m not sure if were going to last long, may have to tell him soon.” She said biting down on her bottom lip.

She hate lying to people, especially someone that actually cared about her. So in some way, Kasey and her were in the same situation, it sort of made her cringed, she just wished all her problems went away. “So who’s the fellow crushing on you?” she asked bringing the topic back to Kasey.

Kasey heard Maddiie's advice silently considering the things that would happen to their friendship after she told him the truth. It was going to be a sad end and how she wished she could stop it all and reverse the day. Kasey kept quiet and heard what was bothering Maddiie. She had to agree after hearing it all that it was a matter of absolute tension, no wonder this pretty flower like Maddiie she knew was sitting here all alone in the silent night.

She didn't know what to say to her friend. Guys got very angry when their girlfriends got along with other guys and especially when all of them were from the same house. "I think you should just apologize to him and leave it on him. If he really likes you and can't afford hurting you, he'll forgive you, that I can gurantee" she said with a bright smile hoping that Alex wasn't tough from the heart and would forgive Maddiie.

"He's name is Jasper Rockwood, he's in Gryffindor sixth year" she told Maddiie wondering if she would know him. He wasn't famous and he was a transfer student from Italy so she doubted it.

(Incase you are thinking who he is, there is no such person. Made him up :p What should I do if no one wants to crush on me? :woot: )

Maddiie nod, "Well I told him, he forgave me we even spendt a night alone in a cave." she chuckle at that. It was fun she had enjoyed it, and it was t he first time with a boy ever. "I just think were just moving so fast, but than again I guess he can't help how he feels." she said looking down at her polished nails. There were only a few problems she had but nobody in life was ever pefect, she just wished he didn't have to tell everyone what's been going on. At least, Kasey was the only one she really talk to about what had happen, course the whole school knows now, blah she didn't care.

"Oh Jasper" Maddiie couldn't help but smile at Kasey. "I know him, actually talk to him a few times in the corrdiors and the great lawn." she remebred that Jasper, he was a very nice person, sort of on the edgey side but she didn't see why Kasey didn't like him. "Why don't you like him?" she asked hoping it was not rude to ask.

(( :r hmmm at thinking of making that character))

Kasey heard that Maddiie had already done what she had just advised. She didn't know what more was left. She could just pray that everything between Maddiie and Alex would be normal and happiness would come into their relationship like before. Kasey was surprised that Maddiie knew who Jasper was. She never knew that Jasper talked to people, he always kept on complaining about how little friends he had. Has he done so to gain sympathy from me? she wondered. But as she realized that the person in question was an absolutely honest and good-hearted guy who would never do such a thing.

When Madddie asked why Kasey didn't like him, Kasey didn't know how to explain it all. "Well...its difficult to explain" she began taking a deep breath as she thought were to start. "I liked this guy so much, he's now in Dumstrang and he liked me back the same way. But after a time my brother told me that he was flirting with other girls and such so when we met during the holidays, I told him that we should break up. He was sad and everything when I explained him that long distance relationship wouldn't work and so we broke up. Daniel still wants me to be his girlfriend but I said no" she told Maddiie all that had happened with her first boyfriend.

"After going through so much, I think I don't want to involve myself into love life at school. Once I graduate then I can carry on with my relationships without being bound by countries and the oceans in between. Its not like I don't like Jasper, he's a good friend and all but I cannot allow myself to be involved with him" she said hoping Maddiie would understand how she felt.

(Wow, that would be cool. If you make him, Kasey wouldn't tell him the truth straight away and everything and they could even date for a while or something and then a dramatic row or something)

Maddiie listen on to Kasey, she was glad she didn't have to talk much about her relationship. It made her feel a bit weird at times when she did talk about when she wasn't sure how she felt. Love was always confusing, even when her mother was alive she knew there had to be some sort of problems she was having with her father. No two lovers were ever perfect, so her parents have to had some sort of problems, she just didn't ask seeing as her mother had passed away. Her father was such a sweet guy, he would do anything just to keep his family happy, sighs.

Maddiie looked over at Kasey. She didn't know what to say but she knew how it was with long distant relationship. "I'm sorry to hear about that Kasey. I wouldn't blame him though, guys don't seem to have the same train of thoughs as we female. Its always a tough time when your apart and I know it must have driven you mad." she felt bad, " and if you did tell Jasper how you feel I'm sure he'll understand, he wouldn't end a relationship with you just like that." Maddiie smiles knowing Jasper was very caring from what she saw that is, she sure he wouldn't dismissed their friendship if it came down to it.

[[ :p sure I don't mind playing Jasper lol, they could go through a few dilemma and such till Kasey decides who she wants at the end aka marriage...]]

Kasey owed Madz big time for spending this time with her, the time when she needed a company of a good friend. "Yeah, I suppose thats what I should do" she said with a smile. "Jasper is a nice guy, he'll understand" she said assuring herself. Her heart felt lighter after this conversation. She hoped all their guy problems would be solved and Alex would completely forgive Maddiie.

She got an idea along the lines of being a link between Maddiie and Alex and clearing their differences apart. She wondered if madz would allow. She hesitated to ask at first but hoping Maddiie would say yes she cleared her throat and asked "Um..Maddiie, I was wondering if I could go to Alex and talk to him about it all. Tell him how you feel and everything, I'm sure he must be feeling sad that you are sad because of him..."trailing off in her suggestion she pictured everything being okay again. "If it works everything would be normal again between the both of you" she added hopefully giving madz the positive vibes.

Maddiie smiled at Kasey words, at least she will have something to think about tonight. "Well if you think it will help I don't mind." she smiled as she extended her hand placing one upon Kasey and giving her gentle squeeze. "Maybe it will help in some wways..." she let go as she trailed off. Maddiie still wasn't sure of what might become of them, its to hard to predict at this point, anything could happen, and its all bescause of Destiny. "So Kasey our parents?" she couldn't help but blushed sort of embarassed just talking about them ."Didin't think they were going to get back together again?" she asked in a way, Maddiie was probably excited about it more than her brothers possibly.

Kasey smiled as Madz agreed for her to help. When the topic about Lila and Roswalld came up, Kasey giggled like a girl first time in ages. "Never thought so. But it's really cute" she said grinning broadly. "My mom hasn't been so happy in ages and gosh her fashion style is back to normal like before". Boy, did Kasey dislike her mother dressing up as if she were going to a funeral every other day but it had all changed three months ago.Now Lila dressed as if there was a party in Ministry everyday.

"Really?" Maddiie let out a girlish giggle. "I can see she does have taste in other things as well. Maddiie wield her pendant between her finger tips. "She gave me this as a gift for my birthday, dads not good at picking gifts." she laughed as she recall when he gave her something so ridiculous. It was a sweater, with little bunnies on it, the hood of the sweater had bunnies ears, gosh Maddiie felt embarrassed for him. She didn't have the hearts to make him feel bad, so she wore it twice, but made sure she added whiskers and a bunny nose on her face to make it seem like a joke and she was just cool to go along with it. "Think I will cherish it forever." she smile broadly.

Kasey smiled as her eyes twinkled on looking at the pendant that Maddiie had worn in her neck. "Sweet.." she said with a grin. Surely her mom was back to normal, she was more better than normal. "You know even my dad's gifts were a bit....you know not my types. Like once he gave me a soft toy that sang the alphabet when I was nine" she said still remembering the day.

"But my brother has his 'for-girls' brain" she said giggling as she tried to remember the number of girls Ben had ever dated or flirted with. It was next to infinity!"His gifts are always heart touching types that can make you all emotional" she said with a smile.

Maddiie laughed believing what Kasey was saying. "I honestly can see Ben giving girls the world." she giggles having known him for quite sometimes now, it was easy to believe that. Maddiie even had a charm for Ben, sort of a crush back when they first met. Things have changed now since than, she saw him more like a brother than before. "Hey Kasey?" she said looking at her Ravenclaw friend. "You never really told me what happen to your dad? All I remember is he passed around the same time as my mother. Weird don't you think?" Maddiie asked, it was weird now that you notice it years later. Both their parents died around the same time.

Kasey laughed as Maddiie spoke about Ben. He was a major flirt, it was a laughing matter at times but Ben knew that both Lila and Kasey wanted him to change. She heard Maddiie's question and nodded agreeing that it was a bit weird. "Well, actually my dad died before your mom" she explained Maddiie remembering it as if it were yesterday.

"You know my mom used to give private tuitions of Defence Against the Dark Arts to witches and wizards who weren't so good at it in school" she begun remembering Lila's profession a few years ago. "Naturally the Death Eaters weren't happy about that so they put an Imperious curse on my dad and asked him to kill my mom. Now my dad killed my grandmother first and then he was fighting the curse. At times he used to be himself. He made my mom promise him that she would tell us that he was a Death Eater and killed himself"

A long silence followed as all these events ran through her mind. She hadn't been their on the night her father passed away yet she could clearly visualize what had happened. "My dad was scared that he would kill my mom if he failed to fight the curse so he committed suicide"she concluded to Maddiie with a sigh. "My mom told us the lie that she had promised him so we wouldn't feel sad about him dying but of course in a while we figured out the truth"she explained.

"What about you? How did your mom died?"she asked Maddiie wondering how Mrs. Hollawarth had passed away.

Maddiie fell in silence hearing the truth come out of Kasey mouth."That's so tragic Kasey, and I'm so sorry." she wasn't sure if she could tell Kasey the secret she kept to herself all these years. Course, Maddiie and her parents were the only one that knew, she hated it, being with it for so long she finally was going to tell someone of the mishapen in her family. "My mother had cheated on my father, well just around when Damain died, she couldn't help it though." Maddiie held her breath, looking down as she broken the truth.

"She didn't know I knew, but I didn't blame. her. My father was always gone, he travel so much it was to much, she went into a state of depression. I saw the man twice in our home, he wasn't nor ordinay man, his features were dark, and rugged." she pause for moment as her mind finally unblocked the memory that she held. "I believe he was a death eater, anyways mom was to blind to so see. She stopped after Damina died, I loved her no matter what, but when she died Damain came and told me." she replied softly. "He came to me in a dream he told me what was going to happen, he didn't say straight forward but it was clear enough what happen. She found another lover again, this time a younger one. She was killed by D.E." Maddiie looked at Kasey trying to look not so worried but her eyes told another story.

"I think that's why my father blame himself for it, he always did. That's why we left aftwards, travel with him so he wouldn't be without us. Its sad, real sad but I knew my mother didn't mean to, just things tend to happen." Maddiie looked away, her gaze settle out towards the cliff, she wonder what was down there. She wante dto change subject fast, she always felt everytime she thought about her mother, she compare herself with her own flesh and blood. "I live by her memories still, miss her still." she sighed her shoulders slumping as she spoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back