Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
The first night at Hogwarts had passed by uneasily. Okay, so she was Head Girl. She was informed of that beforehand. And Clara was sure she could maybe manage it. The blonde wasn't cripplingly shy. She didn't have problems talking to people. But what if she mucked up? No, no she couldn't think like that. Clara had been chosen for a reason, someone out there had to have some faith in her and what she could do. But the new Head Girl was anxious. It was her last year at school. Sure, she also had some extra responsibility, but she realized, she had just attended her last sorting. Next year, she was going to be out of school, expected to have a job and live life.
With hardly any sleep, Clara had awoken the next morning feeling incredibly miserable. She couldn't grab a hold of herself. She was supposed to be a role-model though. People were looking at her, looking up to her, she couldn't let anyone see her crying, see her brokenness and insecurities. The Hufflepuff decided that going to breakfast would be a bad idea. She wouldn't be able to handle it. She needed to see someone, to speak to someone and have some company; and she was sure that the Nurses were sick of her by now. So Clara sent a quick message to Lucien, asking him to meet her in the Abandoned Classroom. Surely he would come. Surely he would make her feel better. Being with Lucien made Clara feel special, he had chosen her, there had to be something good about her after all, if someone like him would want to spend time with someone like her.
Clara hid her face as she made her way to the classroom. She managed to hold her composure for most of the way, but she picked up the pace as soon as she got near the door. The blonde quickly opened it, and let out a small cry, the tears now freely flowing down her face. Gosh, what was wrong with her?!

First, Lucien Snow was made Prefect, and now, his girlfriend was made Head Girl. That was all exciting, but he did care more about himself than Clara Antolini. Sure, she was a sweet girl, but it was still a little more than he could handle. She seemed to be sad or depressed all the time, and sure, she was good for a snog or two here and there, but there was something about her that just irked him. Maybe it was that she was pathetic for a pure-blood? Maybe it was when she found out about what made her a pure-blood to begin with? Lucien knew a lot about Clara, and it was just a lot for him to bare. Lucien thought about breaking up with her, but then who would he snog? Sighing, Lucien got ready to get out of his bed when he received the word that Clara wanted to see him. He got on his pants and a shirt, while having his tie messed up and his hair neatened. His badge shone with brilliance on his chest, as he slipped on his shoes. What could he do to get out of this without looking like the bad guy?

Eventually, the sixth year prefect arrived to the abandoned classroom, and saw Clara crying. He rolled his silver eyes while thinking, 'You've got to be kidding me.' Forcing his irritation inside of his mind, he walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder before sitting near her. He cocked his head to the side, trying to look like the concerned boyfriend but it wasn't working that well. "What's wrong, Clara?" Could this even work? Lucien wondered if it was that mother of hers. That wh*re, the one that cheated. Not that he could speak, since his mother cheated but she was on potions then, so she was not aware of it. Lucien sighed, "You should stop crying. It really makes you look bad." Lucien went to wipe the tears from her cheeks. He was never good at wording things, so everything came out ten times worse than he meant.

A hand on her shoulder made Clara turn around to see her boyfriend sitting down near her. All she wanted to do was lean into him and just cry, and have him hold her until she felt better. Sometimes the blonde just needed someone to wrap their arms around her, and hold her together so she didn't feel like she was falling apart, someone to tell her that it was going to be okay and that she was allowed to feel what she was feeling. But Clara never did that with Lucien. As much as she loved him, she didn't want him to feel like he had to do that. She didn't want him to know that sometimes she felt as if she was falling apart. But with him, she felt better. Because he came. That meant he cared. Right?
Clara smiled a sad smile as he sat next to her. She took a breath in as he asked what was wrong. What was she to say? Sometimes there just wasn't anything wrong. Sometimes she started feeling bad before the thoughts came into her head and then the thoughts made her feel worse. But Clara's thoughts were stopped when he wiped a tear, telling her that she looked bad when she cried. Well, that definitely made her want to cry more. But Clara nodded her head, embarrassed, and she tried to wipe the rest of the tears away, including the next few that peaked through. "I know. I'm sorry. I-I just need to talk." She said softly. Clara felt bad that she had called him now. What was the point in it? Now that he was there, she realized how selfish she was being, and what a burden she was. There was no point in bringing his mood down. "I'm just a little bit stressed. But, um, I'm sure I'll be ok. I just wanted to see you. Did you want to do something?" Clara asked. Maybe he'd be able to take her mind off whatever she was thinking.

Lucien watched as she wiped the tears away. Sometimes, he wondered why he bothered, but then he remembered that she was a pure-blood and he had to try to make things work with her because she was that status. He needed to have someone on his shoulder that was that status. No one else would do. Lucien just had issues trying to believe that he would end up with someone as pathetic as the head girl. He figured that the reason she got it was because someone decided that it would be hilarious if she was one. Lucien raised an eyebrow when she said that she needed to talk. “What about?” Lucien was curious as to what was so important to have called him away from his life to tend to someone like her. However, he would never voice this aloud. At least, not to her and definitely not to his siblings. They would go running to his mother and then all hell would break loose for him messing with some girl’s heart like he was. He just needed someone to fulfill his desires, and maybe have on his arm in the future, but it was looking dimmer and dimmer with this little ray of sunshine. Lucien shrugged his shoulders, “Other than making out, not really. I was supposed to be meeting with Avie right now, but you kind of trumped that card. Besides, girlfriends rank higher than best friends.” Why, he did not know, but he would have to put up with it. Just a little while longer. Just until he found someone better than Clara. At this rate, just about anyone would be better. But Lucien was hanging on to the hope of meeting and falling in love with someone in his status. Surely, someone out there existed just for him.

Clara looked at Lucien as he asked what she wanted to talk about. There was so much to say, but she couldn't find the words for it. It was silly; she was silly. Stupid for feeling the way she was. She had such an amazing opportunity, an amazing boyfriend, a wonderful family, and yet she sat there crying, for no reason. For every reason. Clara knew there were people in the world that were so much worse of than she was, but it was an endless cycle; the blonde felt bad, then she felt bad for feeling bad. It was never ending. "I'm...I'm just feeling overwhelmed." She said softly, closing her eyes briefly, before looking back at Lucien.
Clara blinked when he said he didn't have any plans except for making out. Sometimes the Head Girl felt special for being chosen by him. Sometimes she felt like he didn't even see her as a person. His next comment, that she had ruined his plans with Avie, made her feel terrible. Apart from ruining his plans, Avie was also such a sweetie, and Clara felt bad that she had ruined his plans too, he'd probably be angry with her again. The blonde took a deep, shaky breath, managing to control the tears. "I'm sorry." She whispered. "You can go if you want to." She offered, though hoping he wouldn't. Hoping he would let her talk, let her cry and lean on his shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back