Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Robert helped Larissa into the hospital wing. Her head was bleeding slightly again after cutting it open on a rock. He sat her down on a bed and took a seat next to her, one arm around her shoulders. "How are you feeling?" he asked as they waited for someone to help.

Larissa sat there for a moment in silence.
"I've been better." She said softly. "Thank you, Robert," She turned to face him, eyes alight- A fire burning in her soul.

He smiled and tightened slightly his grip on her, "It's fine. You'll be much better in no time too" he looked into her eyes for a moment.

Larissa didn't even try to smile. Her grattitude and suffering was like a perfume stinging her eyes.
"I would have died without you." She said to Robert, not facing him.
"You could have left me.. But you didn't." Larissa was quite for a moment before she turned her soul hungry eyes on Robert. "Why, Robert? Why did you save me?"

"I'm sure not you would've died. Got seriously lost maybe" he grinned. He thought for a moment, "Would you have preferred if I'd left?" he asked rhetorically and kissed her on the cheek, "because i love you. Why else?" he smiled.

Larissa looked at Robert for a moment, deep into his soul. This was the truth, she could tell.
Larissa's eyes sparkled with tears. She had never been told by anyone that they loved her.. No-one who had REALLY meant it.
A watery smile was all Larissa could manage before she spotted a member of staff who seemed to work in the Hospital Wing.
"I love you too." Larissa whispered to Robert as the staff member approached.

((Did you want a nurse to join? If not then i will get rid of this post!))

Anna heard someone enter and walked out of her office. Seeing a girl lying down on a bed with a bleeding head she hurried over and pulled out her wand. With a mixture of different spells, she quickly cleaned her head and mended to wound. "Are you alright love?" She asked the girl gently. Turning to the boy for some answers she gently asked, "How did this happen?"

(sure. thanks)

Robert smiled warmly to Larissa and fell back to reality when a member of staff joined them. He watched as she cleaned up her head. "She slipped over and hit her head on a rock. She hasn't got anything like concussion has she?" he asked back.

((Yes :) ))

Larissa reached her hand up to her head and felt the place where the wound had been.
There was soft clean skin there and all traces of blood had gone.
Larissa clothes were still mud covered and her hair all over the place.
She looked at Robert when the Nurse addressed him. Larissa's eyes became wide.
Don't tell her the truth- Make something up.. She wished she could thrust the words into Robert's mind.

((Your welcome! :p ))

Anna looked softly at the boy. "Thank you. I think she may have a small amount but there is nothing to say that it won't go away really soon. I think she just needs to rest. What year and house is she in?" She asked him soothingly, worried for him that he may have some shock.

"First year Slytherin" he replied simply. He caught Larissa's glance and tried to reassure her. There was an element of truth that also had to be said, otherwise they might get the treatment wrong.

"I'm a first year in Slytherin." Larissa said confidently, "I'm fine. Really. Thanks.." She tried to smile but still felt a dizzy headache.

Anna looked uncertainly at the two of them. "Look, i am not stupid. Something makes me not believe the story you told me. Would you care to tell me the truth? I can help you know." She said kindly. "Are you a 1st year Slytherin as well then?" She asked the boy.

He shook his head, "No i'm Griffindor" he replied. For the first time he hated his house, and wished he were in another. "We're telling the truth!" he said honestly. "She fell on wet leaves a hit her head on a rock!" he protested.

Anna raised her eyebrows at them both. "OK, if that is the story you want to tell then fine, but if you want to talk, i am always willing to listen." She said softly. "Now," she turned to the boy, "Are you in a little shock dear? You look a little shaken." She said kindly.

He knew he should appreciate her help, but just shook it off. "No, i'm fine". He looked to Laris before back to the nurse. "Is it alright to go?" he asked.

Larissa's head thumped back into the pillow.
She lay there, staring at the ceiling.
All that they had been through in the last few hours had shown her something.
She easily judged wrongly.
Robert had saved her life and she had thought all gryffindors were just show offs..

"yes," Larissa said, even though Robert had not asked her the question, "I'm fine, Robert's fine- Aren't you?" She asked, slight concern crossing her pale face.

He nodded, "Yup." he said simply. He hated hospitals as much as the next person though, and didn't feel like spending too much time here.

Anna smiled warmly at Robert. "Yes you can go. Thank you very much for your help and you can come in the morning if you want." Turning to Larissa she continued, "I think you should try and get some sleep. You will be tired in the morning other wise. Just call me if you need me at all." She said gently and took Robert to the door. Just loud enough so that he could hear she asked, "Robert, i would really appreciate you to come to my office in the morning and tell me the truth. It may help you know. I know that Larissa doesn't want you to but it would be for the best. After all, i am staff and may be able to help." She smiled at him softly and went back to check on Larissa.

((Sorry for the long post! :p Robert, can you PM me please. Thanks, ;) ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back