Not open for further replies.

Thorn

OOC First Name
Ash
Say Hello to
thav.png

THORN

Just a little about her,
She's a blue Haired House elf who treats to the Rosebush, Rather scared to use her Elf powers and doesn't want to get treated badly by Witches or Wizards so she runs around places, darting around corridors cause she won't use her Elf magic.

So what i'm looking for
Nice Students:
I'm looking for Heaps of Students who want to meet a House Elf/be friends with a House Elf, she will always go ino defense mode and hide from them begging them not to hurt her, but she wants to have Studen Frients.

Baaaadd Students:
Bad Students who will treat her as she is, a Pathetic Dirty Different House Elf.

So whos Interested

Hi Ash!

I have JazzyMae here that could be a friend of Thorn. JazzyMae is very shy when you first meet her but once you get to know her she is very kind and energetic. Tell what you think.

I don't mind role playing with an elf, maybe she hurt one day and Madlyn could treat her in some way? She trying to get a head start in her career =)

I wouldn't mind rping with Thorn. Napoleon will use her shamelessly to do everything for him but he'll be nice to her in the process. They would be friends but Napoleon would still have her running all his erands.

hey ash
i wouldnt mind rping with a house elf might boost stefans self esteem having friend

I have Danielle-she's one of the baaad students. She'd order thorn around, and since she doesn't have a house elf in Hogwarts, she'd use her as her own, making her do things for her. She's used to having slaves, they have a good few house-elves back in England, and Thorn would be useful to her. She wouldn't treat her very well though.

What do you think?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back