Different yet the same

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden walked down Bleak Street tears falling freely down her cheeks. Her wand still gripped tightly in her hand. She had left the shop after telling James if she ever saw him again she would kill him very slowly. Her daughter could sense her distress and kicked inside of her again and again. It did nothing to comfort Eden it made her ever more sad. She could handle heartbreak she was used to it. But the child she was carrying had never done anything to anyone. She hadn't been asked to be made and she wouldn't ask to be born and yet James just threw that away. It angered Eden more than finding out she had been betrayed.

Seeing a couple of her follow Death Eaters start to make there way over to Eden. She threw up a hand and they backed away. She didn't want anyone around her at the moment. She wanted to be alone she didn't want to go home. If she went there she would be reminded of all the things her and James had done there. The love they had made and even the place where she told James that he was going to be a father. When Eden decided that she was going home she would be heading back to her mothers house to cry there and get better.

"Not again." Galaxy muttered. She could feel this insane pain in her stomach. This was something she had never felt before, a pain so unbelievable that she hit her knees in the middle of the street. It couldn't have been a worse time. Galaxy was slightly lost, and had found herself in Bleak Street, a very dangerous place if you didn't know your way around. She felt her body shake as she wrenched and lost what little she had eaten that day. She felt some on her finger tips and immediately tried to move back from it. She couldn't move back far enough, as she smelled her own waste. She attempted to stand but another wave of what was called morning sickness hit the poor girl. She vomited again and this time stayed on her hands and knees.

She felt people walk past her, and hated that they could see her. She almost braced for injury and braced to be kicked. She hated herself right now. She couldn't hate her baby though. It wasn't it's fault. She put her hand on her stomach. "You just can't help it." She said to her stomach, as another wave hit her.

Eden was lost in her sadness but not so much that she didn't hear the sounds of someone throw up. Getting to her feet Eden looked down the street one way. Seeing no one looking down the street the other way, Eden saw a girl on her hands and knees throwing up. Moving toward her Eden kept her wand out. Bleak Street was no place to let ones guard down. Hearing her mutter to someone that wasn't there Eden shook her head. Was the girl crazy?

Jumping back as the girl threw up again. Eden went to her side. "Can I help you?" Eden said softly as she took her cloak off and draped it around the girl. Looking around the area Eden glared at the creatures. Offering her hand to the girl Eden looked at her. "This is no place for you to get sick. The hags will capture you and eat you if they think your weak." Eden said as she glared at the creatures she was talking about. "Is there somewhere I can take you? Do you need somewhere to go?" Eden said talking sort of fast it wasn't safe for this unknown girl to be here and Eden didn't have energy to really fight back hungry hags. Sure the other Death Eaters that where there would come and help Eden out but that would blow there cover.

Foot steps. they were closing in on her. Galaxy didn't move, she didn't know what to do. Her wand was in her boot, but when she heard the voice, she didn't reach for it. Instead, she stayed where she was and waited. A voice asked if she was okay in a quick and low tone. She looked to the side and saw a girl with black hair, and then looked down. "I'm sure... I'll be fine." She answered slightly weak in her words. Galaxy gave a sigh as her stomach calmed a little. She sat back on her legs and looked at the girl. She was pregnant, and that much was apparent, other than that, Galaxy couldn't see much more.

"I have no where." She admitted, but her tone was stiff. She wouldn't ask for help. Once again her stomach lurched, but she only had bile and then dry heaving. After the last round, Galaxy stood up, hoping there was no vomit in her hair. She looked down and then back up stony. She knew she needed to get out of there. She couldn't risk her child's life. "Do you have a place?" She asked, her teeth gritted. She didn't want to ask for help, but she just couldn't help it.

Watching as the girl continued to throw up. I am never going to eat whatever it was this girl ate. Eden thought a little bit unkindly. Pushing the thoughts from her mind she went back to the matter at hand. Whoever this girl was she didn't belong here and the longer they stayed the more attention she would draw to them. Hearing the girl lie to her and say she was fine. Eden rolled her eyes. If the girl was fine than Eden was the Minster of Magic.

Nodding her head as the girl admitted that she had no where to go. Eden knew that already why else would the girl end up here of all places? Taking another step back as the girl started to dry heave. As she finally got to her feet. Eden took a good look at the girl. Yea she needed help and she needed it badly. "Yes I have a place where we go. You seem very sick and the only person I know who can make you better is my mother Haruhi Koshiba." Eden said standing close to the girl to catch her if she was to fall again. "Follow me." Eden said as she started to walk out of Bleak Street. Eden knew how to get them out of there quickly and safely so nothing would try to attack them as they left.

Galaxy almost cringed at the idea of a mother taking a look at her. She had not yet began to show signs of her pregnancy, and couldn't tell anyone of it. She had just met this girl, how could she tell her about the baby? Then she'd have to tell her about everything else that had happened. About why the father was no where to be found. She couldn't do that, Galaxy was not open enough to do something like that. and she'd never be that open again.

The walk to the woman's house was a long and quiet one. Galaxy wouldn't say a word. Every once and a while she would slow down to make sure she wasn't going to drop again. She swallowed hard the entire way there, afraid even her own saliva would set off her baby. She walked at a staggered pace, and stood awkwardly once they reached the door. She looked and saw that by the moonlight the girl's hair was black, and that she had eyes of a bright color. She then muttered two words she hadn't said in a long time. "Thank you." it was the most polite thing the ginger had said for a while.

Eden stopped at the front door. Turning her emerald green eyes on the girl, Eden gave her another look over. "I'm going to tell you this now. My mother can help you to feel better but you have to tell her the truth. You don't have to tell her or even me everything about your past, but you have to tell her enough so that she can help her." Eden said this in a low tone. She had only moments before the maids would open the door and there would be no way to warn her. Looking at the girl once more Eden smiled. "Just know whatever secrets you tell us will never be repeated."

Knocking twice on the door it was soon opened the two women where ushered inside. All at once Eden and the girl where surrounded by maids. "Mistress Eden is everything alright? Who is the young women?" The maids said as they removed there cloaks and stepped back. "Have tea ready and anything Haruhi might need to make Miss errm. Whats your name?" Eden asked looking at the girl a look of puzzlement on her face.

Galaxy was a bit surprised at what the girl had to say. She turned her own brown eyes on her as she spoke, noticing that she was a good amount taller than her. She looked down at the ground for a moment in thought. That moment was gone though when they were rushed into the room. She looked around as a flurry of arms came out toward her to help her take off her coat and get her things around. She wasn't used to this kind of treatment, and held a look of obvious surprise. When her coats had been removed, she looked at the woman once more.

She wasn't sure she wanted to say her name, but she didn't want to lie at this point. If this woman that the girl spoke of good help, then by all means, Galaxy would want that. "I'm Galaxy." She said. She put her hand on her stomach, and almost introduced her baby, whom she had decided was to be named Caelum, after a constellation. She didn't, however, and just kept her hand there lightly. The baby had seemed to settle at this point.

Eden watched the girls face she could see right away that she was not used to having so people around her doing everything for her. Eden had gotten used to it right away. But than again she was a Koshiba and taking the Koshiba name meant that you had to live with people always being around you. "Go do what I told you. Get Haruhi my guest and I will be in there in a few moments." Eden said dismissing them with a wave of her hand.

"Well Galaxy, it's nice to meet you. Please come with me. Haruhi doesn't like to be kept waiting." Eden said heading into the tearoom. Walking into the room, Eden took a deep breath of the jasmine air. It was nice being home. She still had many tears to cry over James but right now being with her mother made everything better. Seeing her mom already sitting there a hand on her huge stomach. Eden grinned, "How are my little brothers doing?" Eden asked as she placed a hand on her mothers belly feeling her twin baby brothers kicking softly.

Haruhi had already been sitting in the tearoom when she heard Eden come in the door bringing someone with her. This was nothing new to Haruhi whenever her children came home they always brought someone with them. Truthfully Haruhi enjoyed it. She liked meeting new people. The maids hurried in with tea and some of Eden's favorite cakes. One of the maids came in and whispered in her ear that the women that was with Eden was sick. Haruhi nodded her head. Once she knew what was wrong she could fix her up or send of her daughter in law who was a healer.

As Eden walked into the room she caught the name of the girl Galaxy. That was an interesting name. Haruhi noticed right away the girl could use a warm meal and a hot shower with a soft bed waiting for her at the end. Haruhi wondered just how Eden had come across a girl such as thing. Feeling Eden's hand on her stomach. Haruhi's eyes started to sparkle. "They are doing wonderful. The real question is how is my granddaughter? With any luck she will be just as pretty as her mother." Haruhi said as she directed the two girls to sit on the couch.

Galaxy felt awkward as she stood there, trying hard not to seem too unhappy. Really she should be grateful, since this girl, with no knowledge of who galaxy was, had taken her in and tried to help her the best she could. this, when Galaxy was younger, would have made her overjoyed, it would have made her more than happy; however she was numb to these things now, and they didn't matter anymore. She broke out of her thoughts a moment later, when a woman who looked to be of Asian decent came into the room.

This woman was also big, pregnant no doubt. She watched the mostly wordless interaction. Galaxy wished that she had someone like that, who would put a hand to her stomach, and smile at her. Make her feel like she wasn't a soulless child, for being unwed. She frowned slightly as she followed the, to a couch. She didn't know what to do, or say, or even how to sit. She leaned back on the couch, and placed a hand on her stomach. She waited to be addressed before saying anything.

Eden grinned at her mother. "You already know that she is going to be a gorgeous little girl." Eden said sitting up on the couch her hand on her stomach with a smug little smile on her face. Looking at Galaxy, Eden noticed that her hand was on her stomach once again. Eden wondered if maybe Galaxy was pregnant and just scared of saying something. She wouldn't push the subject. Eden just hoped that she would say something.

Eden looked back at her mother and than back at Galaxy. Placing her hand on top of Galaxy's. "Your safe here. Just remember that." Eden said looking at the girl. "Mom I brought Galaxy here because I found her throwing up on Bleak Street. She has nowhere to go and she is sick. Can you help her?" Eden asked, She knew that Haruhi would do the best she could.

Haruhi knew that Eden wouldn't just bring a stranger into the house in less it was very important. Right away Eden got to the point and Haruhi sat up and looked at the pair. Right away Haruhi noticed that Galaxy was holding her stomach. There could be many reason why. "Bleak Street? Eden what where you doing out there? Where you paying a visit of Ms. Silverback?" Haruhi questioned? She couldn't remember if Eden had business out there or not.

Realizing that it didn't matter because Eden knew what she was doing and could take care of herself. Looking back at Galaxy, Haruhi decided that she needed to start trying to figure out what was going on and than from there she could try and make it better. "Alright Galaxy, I can help you but I need you to tell me as much as you can." Haruhi said kindly she could fix almost anything if she knew what she was dealing with.

Galaxy was uneasy immediately. She hadn't even realized this was going to be as difficult as what it was. For her parents, she had left a note. She didn't have to see their disappointment about her being pregnant. The man had offered to marry her, but he was gone before things could be set right. Galaxy looked at the floor as she listened to the two of them talk for a bit. When her name was mentioned, she glanced up. Her dark orbs looked from one girl to another. She sighed, there was no way out of telling either of them. This was it, as soon as she said it out loud, she couldn't escape it. AS soon as she uttered the words, it was true, and she knew it.

"I'm new in town." She stated the obvious. "I came from Italy, and I left a week ago because currently..." She paused. It was as if her brain wouldn't arrange the sentences. She felt tears burn in her eyes, and she blinked them away, forcing them back to the black hole they came from. "I'm a month and two weeks pregnant." She said. She waited for the judgment. She only had an engagement ring on her finger, not a wedding ring. She was unwed, and a bad person. She could barely live with herself as it was. Why would she say that? So they could judge her?

OOCOut of Character:
I will replay with Haruhi tomorrow after work I am so tired right now.

Eden wondered what could be so bad that she couldn't tell them. Eden knew that Haruhi could handle anything. She knew her two oldest daughters where Death Eaters she knew that her husband was one. If she could handle that than anything that Galaxy was dealing with would be a cake walk. Hearing that she had just gotten there from Italy. Eden could feel herself getting a little bit sad. She missed traveling and Italy was one of the places that she hadn't gotten to visit as much as she had wanted to.

As Eden sat there and wondered why the girl would leave such a wonderful place. She told them that she was pregnant. "Well welcome to the club its scary at first but I can assure you that after a while you will be able to handle it." Eden said with a smile on her face. Reaching for a cup Eden poured tea into and offered it to the girl. "Drink this it will help with the morning sickness and you will be able to eat more." Eden wondered about where the father of the child was but she wouldn't ask seeing as James was no longer in the picture.

Of all the things Galaxy could say she was not expecting to be told that the girl was having a baby. Thankfully Eden knew just what to do. Haruhi had never had morning sickness. Truthfully she never even realized that she was pregnant until she started to show. "What do you need help with? No matter what I will be able to help." Haruhi said with a kind look on her face. Haruhi could guess that the girl was scared. Eden had been when she had first found out and she was even more so now that she didn't have James but she would never be alone. Haruhi would help Galaxy out as much as the girl would allow her to.

"Do you need a place to say?" Haruhi asked getting right down to the point. She needed know just what Galaxy needed so that she could start doing her best to get her those things. Snapping her fingers a maid came to her side. "Tell Koaru that I will not be dinning with him tonight." Haruhi said before dismissing the women without a second look.

While a silence swept through the air, Galaxy gave way to thoughts. She wondered about where she'd be if her fiance, who's name she hadn't thought of in months, was still hear. She knew if her thoughts uttered his name like her dreams did, it would end the same way; in tears. She looked from one face to another. Eden looked as radiant as her mother, was that what normal people looked like during pregnancy. Galaxy knew what she was going to look like, she'd look just like her mother. Her mother had looked sunken and ill during pregnancy, because she had been underweight before hand.

Galaxy took the cup of tea from Eden and thanked her in a small, almost whisper like, voice. She took a sip from the cup, and the liquid burned her mouth as she swallowed it. She felt the warmth go all the way through her body and into her stomach. Goosebumps appeared on her skin, and she realized just how chilled she had been. She looked at Haruhi when she spoke and shook her head. "I could never impose on anyone by doing that." She didn't know how to react other than saying no. She didn't want to impose, and she wouldn't be able to pay them for rent or anything like that. "I mean, I can't pay you or anything..."

Eden looked at Galaxy and decided that she was going to take care of the girl and get her back on her feet. First things first Eden would make sure that Galaxy got enough to eat. She would need to gain weight so that she and her baby would be healthy. Thinking about helping someone else in need would help Eden get over her own pain.

As Galaxy took a drink from the tea right away Eden could see the color start to come to her face. Seeing a small shiver come from her. Eden grabbed the quilt from the side of the couch and placed it on Galaxy's lap. Eden was glad that her mother asked if she needed a place to stay. She wasn't surprised that Galaxy said no. "You wouldn't be imposing Galaxy. As you can see, Haruhi is going to be having twins in a few months. She also has a three year old. I'm sure if you help her with the young ones it will be payment enough" Eden couldn't just let Galaxy leave the house with no place to go and no money for food.

Galaxy wasn't confused, she understood the hospitality. She felt a connection to them both, most likely it was the fact that they were all pregnant. "I'm living in a crappy one room flat a ways away. I'd have to collect my duffel bag." She said. She looked into each of their eyes. Could she really accept a place to stay. She had experience with children, after all, she had quiet a few younger family members back in Italy. Back home... could she call it home anymore? She decided that she couldn't as she gratefully accepted the quilt. "Thank you. You guys are being so nice to me..." She was surprised, and it showed through in her voice. She hadn't been this nice to anyone since her Fiance had died.

"Is that all right, Haruhi? May I help you with the children. I had siblings back in Italy, and I was very good with them." She used the past tense, only because she didn't know if they would remember her by the time they got older. She sighed slightly, she hadn't even said goodbye to any of them. Tears burned in Galaxy's eyes, and she tried again to blink them back. When she didn't think she could, she pointed her head toward her lap, and let one spill out. She took a small sip of tea, and remained silent.

Haruhi didn't even know what a flat was, but whatever it was it didn't sound like a nice place to live. "We can't have you staying in a place like that. It doesn't sound like a very nice place." Haruhi said thoughtfully. She didn't mean to offend the girl but Haruhi had never known a life without money. "It's in my nature to be nice and as Eden has gotten closer and closer to giving birth she has become more motherly." Haruhi had watched Eden grew up and as time went on Eden had become more and more heartless. But now that Eden was pregnant some of her heart was coming back to her.

Haruhi nodded her head. "That would be amazing. I can't tell you how helpful that would be." Haruhi knew that once Eden's daughter was born Haruhi knew that Eden would be leaving the child with her while she traveled. Seeing a tear fall down Galaxy's face Haruhi's heart went out to her. "Don't cry no matter what we will help you through this." Haruhi thought for a second about where she would put the girl. "Galaxy I hope that you don't mind sharing a wing with Eden. The house is so big and I don't want you to get lost." Haruhi knew that Eden wouldn't mind but what about Galaxy.

Galaxy listened to what Haruhi had to say. She was right, it was a terrible place. She could barely stand being there. She had hoped that maybe she could fix it up, but it hasn't worked thus far, and it probably would never look like a real house. Galaxy nodded and responded with a meek "I see." She looked between the two at their swollen bodies. She could tell that they were both small naturally. Galaxy was also small naturally. Would she look like them, and seem to glow radiantly like they did?

Galaxy gave a little smile knowing that she could help. Her tea had cooled a little at this point and she sipped it more bravely. She had only let one tear slip, she was stronger than letting a wave come through her eyes. She looked from girl to girl and nodded. "A wing?" Was that slang for a room? Galaxy had shared rooms before. She wasn't sure how to answer though, not knowing what this term meant.

Eden gave her mother a look. "Mom I am sure that Galaxy's place is a cozy little place. But her being here would be very helpful to everyone. I'm sure that father would like to spend more time with you, and Galaxy can teach me how to be a good mom." Eden admitted sheepishly. It may seem like Eden knew everything but when it came to babies and small children she was lost.

Eden watched as Galaxy drank her tea as she finished her cup Eden was sure that she would feel a lot better not to mention hungry. Noticing a tear fall she couldn't decide what to do. Finally deciding that since Galaxy had no one really but Eden and Haruhi. Well soon to be Lilith and she knew that her twin Elvera would become a good friend to Galaxy as well. Grabbing the box of tissues Eden placed it between them. Looking at Galaxy with a puzzled look on her face. Eden couldn't help but wonder how Galaxy had never heard of a wing. "Yes a wing. Mine is small I only have six rooms in mine. I used to have twelve but when I bought my house I gave it to Lilith and took the smaller one." Eden missed her house but right now she just wanted to be with her family so she split her time between the Koshiba family and Le Fey family.

Haruhi knew the look right away. She didn't see it to often and this was the first time that Eden had ever gave her that look. Realizing that she had overstepped herself. Haruhi looked away. "My apologies Galaxy. I have never lived anywhere but here in this home." Hoping that this would make Eden feel better. Haruhi picked up a cookie off the side table. She hadn't made these but seeing as she was seven months pregnant Haruhi felt like she could be lazy.

Wondering when the last time the girl had eaten a decent meal Haruhi snapped her fingers and once again a maid came into the room. "Could you please alert the house elves that we have a guest and that they should start making dinner." Realizing that she didn't know what Galaxy did and didn't eat Haruhi turned to her. "What would you like to eat? Whatever it is we can get it for you." Haruhi said as she started to tell the maid what Eden and Haruhi would be having. As Eden explained to Galaxy what a wing was Haruhi wondered if that was going to be enough room. "If you two would like more room I can move Lilith back to the smaller one. She's spends most of the time with your mom and twin Eden." Haruhi said deciding that she was going to move them to the bigger room just to make sure that they where comfortable.

((I'm sorry it's taken me almost a month. Things have been pretty crazy around here with preparing for Christmas and all the school stuff.))

Galaxy was shocked, very shocked by what Eden said. Teach her how to be a good mom? she had never been a mom to anyone, had she? Could this be real? It was reality, she had admitted everything about being pregnant to these people. About this time it sunk into her mind and she felt more tears threatening to spill. She looked up at the ceiling and blinked, and they disappeared almost immediately. Sure she had had siblings, but that didn't make her a good mom, did it? She had almost forgotten what they had been talking about. She looked back at Eden and realized just how big the house was as she talked. These people were filthy rich. That thought brought about another one; why would they want her to live with them.

Truly, Galaxy wasn't much of a person, she had no money practically, hadn't really learned much of any skills, and barely passed all her classes. She didn't understand why anyone was going to take her in. She looked back at Haruhi. "i um, i can eat just about anything i suppose. I think you might know what would be healthier for me." She said looking down slightly. She didn't know what they were up to, but once again, her guard was up. She looked from one pregnant woman to another, and was slightly scared to know if maybe, just maybe, they were really death eaters, out to hurt her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back