Cypress Wood 13 1/2 inches with Crystalized Dragon Fire core
</FONT>

You're feeling good, you're feeling right
Across the floor, and I'm already losing my mind
<FONT font="Times New Roman">Dietrich Cavanaugh
Name: Dietrich Jesuit Cavanaugh
First Name Meaning: Ruler of the people
First Name Origin: German
Middle Name Meaning:A member of the society of Jesus.
Middle Name Origin: Roman
Last Name Meaning: Follower of Kevin
Last Name Origin: Irish
Nickname?: Dee, Trix
Nickname Origin: Short versions of first name

Favourite Colour: Orange
Favourite Food: Lasagna
Favourite Dish: African cuisine
Favourite Season: Spring
Favourite Month: July
Favourite Holiday: Harry Potter's Birthday
Favourite Time: Evening
Favourite Country: Australia
Favourite Animal: Cougar
Favourite Number: 27
Favourite Sport: Quidditch
Favourite Writer: Rita Skeeter
Favourite Place To Be: Qudditch Pitch
Favourite Smell: Cherry and Sakura Trees
Favourite Flower: White Tulips
Favourite Fabric: Polyester
Favourite Metal: Zinc

Least Favourite Colour: Purple
Least Favourite Food: Sugar cookies
Least Favourite Dish: Wine and Cheese
Least Favourite Season: Winter
Least Favourite Month: October
Least Favourite Holiday: His Birthday
Least Favourite Time:
Least Favourite Country: America
Least Favourite Animal: Girafe
Least Favourite Number: 3
Least Favourite Sport: Futbol(soccer)
Least Favourite Writer: Hermione Granger
Least Favourite Place To Be: At sophisticated parties
Least Favourite Smell: Any type of animal smell
Least Favourite Flower: Rose
Least Favourite Fabric: Satin
Least Favourite Metal: Yttrium
Baby girl, looking fine
Watch you playing and playing and playing these guys
Date-Of-Birth: December 25, 2002
Place Of Birth: Scotland
Current Area Of Residence: London, United Kingdom
Birth Parents:
Heritage: British
Starsign: Capricorn
Element: Earth
Ruling Planet/s: Saturn
Symbol: The Goat
Stone: Garnet
Life Pursuit: To be proud of my achievements
Vibration: Powerful resilient energy
Secret Desire: To be admired by their family and friends and the world at large
About Starsign Capricorn: Capricorns are ambitious, practical and awesome organizers. Most Capricorns are workaholics, but they are not sad and gloomy! They don't have a good sense of humor which sometimes is good for awkward moments. Capricorns want success, authority and power. Capricorns do not admit that they also want to find love and be loved. Capricorns are very sympathetic and are good people to talk to when feeling down. Capricorns are willing to see things from another's point of view, but it is hard for them to remove themselves from their own beliefs. Capricorns want a permanent and devoted relationship with the person they love, but sometimes it is hard for them to show it.
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Lucky Numbers:
Equivalent Western Sign:
Element: Earth
Colour:
Yin/Yang:
Direction: South
Catch my stare, little smile
Tell me that you're ready and you're feeling the vibe
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 190
Dress Code: Dietrich likes to wear jeans and various colored shirts. He likes muscle shirts that show off his arms and torso. He likes to wear different shoes throughout the day. There are times when Dietrich changes shoes five times a day because he does not want them to start to smell. He keeps his appearance very clean and casual. It is rare when he is seen not prepared for a few pictures.
Sexual Orientation: Straight/Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Single
Skin Tone: Tan
Skin Type: Soft and Smooth. Acne free
Hair Colour: Black
Dyed?: No
Natural Colour: Black
Hair Type:
Hair Length and Thickness: His hair is short and has an average thickness. It is soft to the touch, and it is managed easily.
Eye Colour: Light Brown
Eye Description:Dietrich's eyes are almond shaped and whenever he laugh it looks like his eyes are closed, but they really aren't. His eyelashes are long and thick.
Playby: Daniel Linton
Distinguishing Marks: Tattoos
Health Status: Alive and Healthy
Allergies: No
Suffers From: None
Blood Status: Mixed Blood
Blood Type: AB Positive
Someday I'll be so damn sublime,
We'll arrive behind a hash-tag sign
Educated At: Hogwarts Scotland
Hogwarts Scotland House: Slytherin
Feelings Towards This Outcome: He did not want to be in Slytherin at first. He really wanted to be a Gryffindor, but Dietrich found that Slytherin nurtured him in the way he wanted to go. IHeended up really liking being in Slytherin. It helped make his years at Hogwarts Scotland more enjoyable. He ended up becoming a Prefect in my fifth year.
Wand: Cypress Wand 13 1/2 with Crystallized Dragon Fire core
Wand Description: My wand is dark and thick. The handle of it is black. My wand is firm and fits perfectly in my hand.
Good Habits:
~ Flirt
~ Protective
~ Strong
~ Outgoing
~ Confident
~ Clean and Tidy
~ Organized

Bad Habits:
~ Secretive
~ Envious of others
~ Prejudice
~ Judgemental
~ Violent
~ Loud

Strengths: tbc~
Weaknesses: tbc~
Interests and/or Hobbies: Quidditch, DJing, and cooking.
Additional Skills: N/A
Graduation: 2014
Current Job: Falmouth Falcons Coach
Theme Song:
Beliefs: Dietrich is superstitious. He believes that there is something out there that punishes people for their wrongdoings, and something that gives people good fortune.
Boggart: Dietrich sees a crying child. He does not want to be a bad father. He thinks of his his older brother, Patrick, as a bad father. He is an adulterer and cheats on his wife. HE gives his child stress. Dietrich does not want to be that kind of father. He wants to be a father that his children will be proud of.
Patronus Memory:N/A
Dementor:
Veritiserum:
Animagus:N/A
Patronus: Dietrich is not able to produce a patronus.
Languages: English, French, Italian
Accent: British
Piercings: Left ear
Tattoos: Tattoo of a dragon on his left arm. Tattoo of the word 'Cadillac' on the right side of his stomach. Tattoo of tiger claws on his left shoulder.
I won't forget you, but I may…
Forget your name
Personality: Dietrich is a hothead, but it is only when people are being stupid. Around his family members, he acts like a child, but he is very mature otherwise. Dietrich hides his true self from his family in fear that his siblings will no longer love him. When is a relationship, he is devoted. He will not cheat on someone he is serious about. He flirts a lot, but when he is in a serious relationship, he is romantic and sweet. He will spoil the people he is loves and is loyal to. Dietrich hides who he really is. He has different ways of acting when around different people. Dietrich feels that he does this because of his older brother, Patrick. He feels that if he is himself, his brother will still hate him, so he puts up a childish facade around family members. That specific way of acting is just for family because he is the youngest, and he feels like that it how his family expects him to act. He is a very clean and organized person. His home is very clean, and his clothing is organized by color and brand, sometimes he gets the urge to organize them by fabric. Dee has many ideas that he likes to share with others, but he won't share them with people unless they have the intention of helping bring it to life. He is a visionary. He looks at the big picture, and he plans out every detail to make the picture shine. He is business-oriented. Dietrich does not like investing his time into people that will not benefit him somehow. He hates wasting his time on things he deems idiotic. But, he can willingly change how he acts in order to get his job or goal done or accomplished.
History(Before School): Dietrich was born to Margaret and George Cavanuagh on December 25, 2002. Dietrich thinks his birthday is quite inconvenient, and he never looked forward to his birthday because he would get present once a year while other children got them twice. He has
History(During School):
History(After School):
List Of Rps:

When the bass starts ringing
Can you tell me when you're stoked to start?

Credit to Tenilee for this coding awesomeness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back