Did You Know...

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
I started this on a whim in the elite board just because I had been watching Jerry Maguire (again) the other night and loved the kid who knows all these mental random facts. So google if you have to, it really doesn't matter but one a day from each person is more than enough.
As they are endless and we want to keep this one rolling. There are plenty of hilarious random facts out there so fire away.

Such as my one for today was;

Did you know...

Mr. Snuffleupagas' first name was Aloysius (from Sesame Street)

have fun ;)

Googling FTW! ^_^ :lol:

It is impossible to cry in space because of something to do with gravity.

A herb ^_^

The arcade game Space Invaders was so popular in Japan that it actually created a coin shortage for a while. :huh:
[ apparently ]
=))

A pipe organ was the loudest sound that could be made in the year 1600.

A person of average size and weight burns about 60 to 70 calories each hour just sitting and watching television.

Interesting.

Did you know:

The names of the two stone lions in front of the New York Public Library are Patience and Fortitude. They were named by then-mayor Fiorello LaGuardia.

Did you know..

A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off.
But in the end it dies from starvation!

That's like sirius black getting killed by drapery :oy:

Coca Cola would been green if it didn't have colouring in it.

Right-handed people live on average nine years longer the left-handed people.

If you hold you nose and cover you mouth while sneezing, you can blow your eyes out.

[lovely]

I'm going to try that.

Did you know..

Most lipstick contains fish scales!

Yum!

Good luck with that Larissa,it's a FACT!It's TRUE!

Did you know that the average lead pencil can draw a line that is almost 35 miles long or you can write almost 50,000 words in English with just one pencil?

Did you know that there are more chickens in than people in the world.

And

Did you know that the poison arrow frog has enough poison to kill about 2,200 people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back