Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Poly-amorous Bisexual
Wand
Cedar 12’ with Essence of Belladonna core
“Oh my dear, just try a sip of this wine, its as fabulous as those shoes your wearing”

General
Name: Diana Merlot
Nicknames: Di
Birthday: April 18
Height: 5'6''
Blood Status: Half-Blood
Sexuality: Pansexual

History

Diana Merlot is a 65 year old witch who graduated from Hogwarts Scotland many moons ago. She’s lived a full life, found love, and even has some great-grandchildren roaming the world.

She’s always been intrigued by muggles, her father was a muggle, and has often pretended to be a muggle for short period of time. She learned a lot about the muggle mindset while working as a memoir ghost writer. Diana has even been on the new york times best sellers list, but never with her own name. She remembers passionately being involved in major protests about racial inequity during her more young adulthood.

Diana has never been married but has had countless lovers. She had three children of her own, who really kyboshed her social life. However, that too recovered when her children were 10 years old and Hogwarts did the heavy lifting of raising them.

Most recently, Diana has decided to start a vineyard and BnB in New Zealand. She’s explored the world and with aching bones and tired muscles she is ready to invite the world to come to her instead

Personality & Development
Personality:
Vivacious || Insightful || Relaxed || Nosey || Stubborn || Chaotic​

Diana Merlot has spent her life in the spotlight. It wasn’t so much that she was looking for it, as much as her energy and spirit always brought her to the center of the room (vivacious). She has an easygoing spirit and tries to bring out the best in people (insightful + relaxed).

Of course, strong women like Diana are often accused of being too bossy (stubborn) or paying mind to things they shouldn’t (nosey). Diana often replies with a healthy dose of sass. She pays no mind to degenerate cognitive biases caused by the patriarchy, she’s here to bring joy to the world (chaotic).

Boggart: A Dementor coming towards her taking her joy. Diana has protested azkabam as a an unjust institution many times, and stopped after one day while going home a dementor “just happened” to be on her street.

Patronus Memory: She held a chilled pina colada in her left hand, a gorgeous wizard, Hazan, was at her right hand glistening in the sunlight. She was laying on a deserted cliff top in a bikini and the breeze was uncharacteristically warm. The waves crashing against the cliff drop create white noise. Hazan tells her, “I think I love you”. Diana smiles coyly “I know” as she grabs his chin and forces his face to hers for a passionate kiss.

Patronus: Rabbit

Theme Songs: Kim Mitchell - Patio Lanterns

* Someone new to flirt with
* Sunset views over the ocean
* Challenging corruption
* Letters from her grandchildren

Dislikes:
* The way goats sound human while screaming
* The new crow's feet around her eyes
* Anyone who tries to talk over her
* Prudish individuals

School & Magic-Related
School: Hogwarts Scotland
House: Gryffindor
Year: Alumni
Wand: 12' flexible Ceder wand with Essence of Belladonna core
Signature Spell: Patronus Charm

Best Subjects: Herbology, Potions
Worst Subjects: Magic Runes (Why did she even try?)
Career: Vineyard Owner

Other
* Has several house elves who tend to the vineyard. She treats them well, and has mandated they take part in pet therapy. The elves unanimously enjoy their pets.
* She has definitely had intimate encounters with celebrities, she’s happy to tell you all about them if you ask
* Brunch is her favourite meal; her favourite part is the mimosa.
* Her signature spell is the patronus charm. She’s spent her whole life finding and cultivating joy, so this spell comes fairly easy to her. One of her most cherished compliments was when a friend told her that Diana created the memory for her patronus.

Character Theme / Intent

Diana was designed to help me, a new member on the forum, integrate to the community. She is a hedonist and outgoing, so will be fun to embody. However, I imagine her role is to act largely as setting / prompt for other stories. I was hoping as people come to her vineyards I’ll start following the plots that come through.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back