OOC First Name
Zach
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Takuya sat in the desk in his office, waiting for Rosemarie Wilkinson to come. She had been causing a disturbance in his class, and she was about to learn that he wouldn't tolerate that. Takuya was one to reward people who did the right thing, but he was also one to punish people for bad behaviour. He didn't care how bad it was, if it disturbed the learning enviroment of his classroom, then she would pay the price. Takuya wouldn't make her do anything that difficult this time, but if she didn't do what he asked, then she would learn the hard way.

Takuya looked around his classroom, there really wasn't that much for him to assign her to do. Flicking his wand a table and chair appeared infront of him, in the middle of the room. He stood up and placed a scroll and some ink, with a quill on it. An essay wouldn't be that cruel, would it? Takuya heard a knock on the door, and knew it must be her, she had better be ready for work, or else she would be here a lot longer then he had expected her to be. And he liked to know that he could have some sort of a life outside of this school. "Come in." Takuya said.

A faint smirk was on Rosemarie's face as she walked down the spiral staircase leading towards Professor Blaze's office. She was clutching tightly the piece of parchment that he had sent her the letter by owl scrunched up in her fist. She knew that the other members of her house hated her for getting a detention as their house was supposed to be brainy and intelligent, and they believed that Rosemarie was not. She actually was, but she just didn't prefer to have her nose stuck in a book all the time like the other Ravenclaws did and show off her intelligence, that's why she wasn't popular among her house, she was different to them. Truth was, last Potions lesson when she had mucked up, she was just bored as she had finished the work early, it was too easy for her.

It was the weekend and Rosemarie was wearing skinny leg black jeans with a light blue sleeveless top, she had a matching jacket tied around her waist. Her flats made a loud clacking noise against the cold dungeon floor. She shivered slightly, as she got closer to the professor's office, and was glad yet once again, that she wasn't in Slytherin, it was freezing down here, how could they manage it?

She turned around the corner, and heading down the final corridor to Professor Blaze's office, she shoved the parchment into her pocket, and when she reached the door knocked loudly, she wasn't going to be polite to him, he was taking away her Friday night when she could be doing something so much better. Her face was composed though, she wasn't going to show him how much this detention was bothering her.

She heard him tell her to come in, and shoving the double doors open and walking in, she stood near the back of the room, her eyebrows raised almost disdainfully at the professor. 'I'm here for my detention, sir.' She said, sarcasm marring every word but especially the last word. Her brown eyes gazed at him steadily, unwavering. She wasn't scared, and she wasn't going to be forced to be polite to a professor, he'd have to earn her respect, not just receive it.

Takuya rolled his eyes in mock horror when she entered, he had expected all this and more from her, he knew perfectly well she wasn't scared of him, and he didn't want her to be. Takuya turned to her, he didn't have any mercy for her, and he wouldn't make her do anything easy, that was for sure. Takuya walked over to his fire, thinking about what he would make her do, there were a lot of things that he could do, but some he wouldn't do.

Takuya glanced at the casual attire she was wearing, and he couldn't help but roll his eyes at her. This one's out of control, she doesn't even care at all. Takuya knew that she would turn out bad in the long run if people didn't start testing her properly, she was a Ravenclaw, but she acted like a delinquent. Takuya shook his head, and walked over to his desk, sitting down behind it. He glanced up at her, and decided on what she would start with.

Takuya gestured to the desk in front of him, she would do an essay first, and he wouldn't make it easy for her. "First and foremost, I want a 200 word essay, on What you did, Why it's wrong, and Why it wont happen again. I would get started before I make it 300 words, it has to be good quality as well." Takuya said, sighing at her, he wouldn't take poop in his classes, and it was time these people learnt that he meant business. He hadn't been teaching here long, he hadn't been teaching for very long at all, but he wasn't one of those new teachers who didn't punish bad behaviour to the best of his ability, he would make sure she learnt her lesson, and learnt to respect him.

Rosemarie just held back from rolling her eyes and sat down at the desk in front of the professor, and after yawning loudly, making her movements nice and stretched out, she began writing the essay for the professor, it wasn't like she was going to believe anything that she wrote though, she occasionally dipped the quill into the ink.
What I did.

You had told us to write out making up our own potion, and since I had already had a general idea about it, I finished my work early, so since there was nothing else to do I was bored. I began kicking the person’s chair in front of me and I know now that was wrong because I was disrupting the class and being rude to you.

Why it was wrong

It was wrong because I was disrupting the class, and being rude to you. It was your first lesson with us and I had made a bad impression of what the whole class is like, and letting my own house down. I’m a Ravenclaw, I should be showing others that I do what the teacher says, instead of mucking up. As if the other houses think that a Ravenclaw, which is supposed to be the house of brainy people can muck up and get away with it, then they can as well.

Why it won’t happen again

I was wrong, you’re actually a pretty good teacher, and afterwards I felt bad for disrupting the class, I’m a Ravenclaw, I should act it, I should be a good example, I should allow others to do their work and if they have trouble doing it help them out. I should’ve been polite and respectful to you, and just kept my mouth shut and completed the work without distracting the class, it was wrong of me, and it won’t happen again.

If there was a time that Rosemarie was ever glad for her brains, it was then because it didn't take her too long to finish the essay, as she looked up at the professor, and placed the quill back into the ink, a small satisfied smile on her face. If she kept on like this, maybe she wouldn't have to be here all night after all. 'Done professor,' She said, politely, wanting to roll her eyes yet again. And they said that she couldn't act.

This professor was new here, and if he thought that he could just act as if he was the boss of Rosemarie he was wrong. All of her professors had to earn her respect, and they couldn't take an easy way or shortcut by giving her a detention, she didn't really care if she got a detention, just as long as it didn't take too much of her time. She wanted the professor's respect, and if they wanted hers than they'd have to work for it. She didn't care how long it took, and since she just didn't accept a new professor like the other Ravenclaws did automatically, she and they couldn't understand why she was sorted into Ravenclaw. She would've had no problem if she had been sorted into Slytherin, but instead, she was a Ravenclaw unfortunately.

Takuya stood up and walked around the room while he waited for her to finish writing her essay, looking for things for her to do, he wouldn't let her get out of here that easily, and she would be in here for a lot longer if he had his way. He had always wanted to have somebody clean his office, and that would make it funny for him to watch. Takuya could also have her clean some of the cauldrons in his classroom. That would be interesting for him to watch, she didn't seem like she would enjoy anything like that at all, so it would make him laugh.

Takuya walked over to her when she finished writing the essay, and read it over. Takuya could see it had taken her a lot of thought to come up with as much poop that she had written on this page. It wasn't sincere at all, even though she had clearly wanted him to think that it was. Takuya nodded to her in a way that notified her that he accepted it, and scrunched up the essay and threw it into the fire. Takuya didn't have any need for him to keep it, so he would dispose of it easily, she had finished that portion of the detention, but there was still something else, he wasn't convinced she had learnt anything yet.

He walked over to her desk, "Come with me." He said, leading her outside of the office, and into the classroom. He could see all of his dirty cauldrons around him, and he knew that he would have fun watching her clean them. He could also see a lot of graffiti on his desks, so he might have her clean all of them as well. No matter what he made her do today, he would have fun watching her doing it. Takuya was usually a lenient person, but he wasn't going to let some First Year walk all over him. She would be here for a lot longer then she had intended to be, and he would make sure she learnt her lesson, or else she would be back here later.

Takuya turned to her when she had followed him into the classroom, and gestured to the cauldrons around him. He knew she wouldn't enjoy this at all, and he didn't care how long it took her, she would finish doing every one of them, and when she had finished that, she could go. It was that simple. "You are going to clean every one of these cauldrons, without the use of magic. I want you to hand me your wand for the duration of the detention." Takuya said, conjuring a bucket of water, and a sponge out of the air, and handing it to her, holding out his hand for her wand.

Rosemarie stood up and followed him after he had thrown out her essay and she scowled when she entered the classroom with all of the dirty cauldrons. She had an idea of what he had wanted to do, but had hoped that he would allow her to do magic. When he told her no magic, her mouth dropped open, and it was a struggle to shut it again with a resounding click. She dumped her wand into his hand, and snatching the sponge and bucket stormed off and began cleaning the cauldrons, thinking furiously the whole time.

How dare this dumb professor, she thought, tell her to clean the cauldrons? She wasn't that bad in class and she knew that probably after she did this that the teacher would have a lot more for her after this, judging by the sardonic smirk on his face. She was using her anger to scrub at the cauldrons, and her arm was beginning to ache with pain with every single scrub that she viciously did at the cauldron.

She continued scrubbing, alternating between arms as since she was rather young, she wasn't as strong as she could have been to properly do this job, and her arms were aching more than what a boy about her age would. She couldn't believe that the Professor would give her a job that she would've expected a boy to do, and even that boy would still have trouble with it. She wasn't used to doing muggle work. She would've preferred to just wave her wand and have it all cleaned up. Plus, she wasn't looking forward to what he would've made her do after this when her arms were all sore.

She sighed as she glanced around, she was about half way done, and it seemed that every single cauldron was taking her longer and longer to do. She hated this type of detention, and she knew that she would not let Professor Blaze just make her behave. This wasn't earning her respect, it was earning the opposite in fact, and earning her hatred of him. Potions was her favourite subject, and it still was, she just didn't like the Professor. She had preferred having Professor Styx as a casual to Professor Blaze.

She winced, as her arm bent awkwardly, made a loud cracking noise, she wasn't sure what from, but there was a sliver of pain sliding down her arm, and she had to continue working, every time her arm moved now, there was a sharp burst of pain in her arm now, and as she glared at the Professor out of the corner of her eye, she attempted to keep on working, but it was a lot harder than when she had started.

Takuya looked up as she was cleaning the cauldrons, observing her do it. She didn't seem to be very happy with the outcome of this detention, but she was doing a good job of it nonetheless. He wasn't a very difficult person to please, so he would let her go soon enough, one or two more potions and it would be good enough for him.

He looked up when he heard a soft cracking noise coming from her direction, observing her he could tell that she had broken her wrist. He sighed, and walked over to her. "Give me your wrist." Takuya said, carefully taking it in her hand. "Episkey." He said, softly. He knew when to help somebody, and when to leave her standing there. "It should be fixed. Now get back to work." Takuya said, standing up and walking back to his desk.

Takuya sat back at his desk as she worked a little bit more, and he decided that she had worked enough for the time being. Takuya walked over to her, and sighed, "You may go. Don't do it again or I'll have you cleaning the entire classroom top to bottom, AND my office." Takuya said, sighing at her softly, and handing her back her wand. He returned to his office, where he would finish marking some homework.

Rosemarie muttered a reluctant thank you as the Professor fixed her wrist, and with a slightly feral growl, she continued scrubbing, making sure to use up all of her energy, including her anger to make the Professor see that she was doing a good job so she could leave earlier. A sigh came out from her as she realised that it must be past midnight and that the others in her dormitory would be asleep, she would have to sneak up to not wake them up and she was not very quiet, it wasn't something that she was good at.

After what seemed like forever, when in reality it was about an hour, Rosemarie had finished the cauldrons and she was relieved when the Professor told her that she could go. It was about time in her opinion. It was a struggle to remain polite as she attempted to say in a meek and apologetic voice 'Thank you Professor.' She heard him tell her not to do it again, and she was so relieved that she could finally go and leave his presence, that she almost snatched her wand from him in gratefulness as she left the detention room. She couldn't believe what he had made her do, and it had gone on much longer than she had expected

She really hated that Professor now, more than she had ever before. And Rosemarie wished that she could make the others hate him too, but unfortunately, pretty much all of the other Ravenclaws loved this Professor. Maybe she could speak to the Slytherins about it? Surely they hated him. With a roll of her eyes, Rosemarie swept up to the Ravenclaw towers, and sneaking into her dormitory, laid down and instantly fell asleep, shoes and all as it was after one o'clock and she was exhausted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back