• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Detention

Eric Holland

💥2055 Grad | Angry | Fighter | HNZ Caretaker💥
 
Messages
877
OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Minnie)
Wand
Vine Wand 12 3/4" Dragon Heartstring Core
Age
10/2036 (27)
Hey, doing a separate PD for this specific thing.

Eric here is now a caretaker at Hogwarts (where he used to be a big troublemaker) and I just want to offer him as a person who can run detentions if your professor character gives them, I imagine it similarly to Filch in the books (though Eric is less evil)

So just if anyone has any troublemaker plots and gets assigned a detention, I'd be happy to run it. Eric is also available to catch anyone that is getting up to no good, but he can't actually take points or give punishments himself (so we'd have to get a prof involved)

Let me know if I can help!
 
Back
Top