Detention ; Closed

Remus Firn

Wand
Ebony / Kingwood Wand 14" Essence of Chimaera Scale
Remus was in the library right on time, it had been thirty minutes since he had sent the Note so Lexi should be arriving any moment now, that's if she didn't bail out on him, or try and escape it due to some stupid reason that she would try and explain to him in future, Remus awaited her arrival tapping her wand on the desk he sat at.

Lexi was at her dorm crying, she got her first full detention all by herself. She looked at her wrist watched, its time for her to go. Lexi wiped her tears and went out of he dorm, she was on her new uniform but leaving the robe. she went at the third floor at the library while walking she can't control on crying, when Lexi got inside of the library she saw Professor Firn sitting on a chair tapping his wand. She walked toward him and said, "I'm here, so what now?" Lexi wiped her eyes again.

Remus looked up to hear the pitter patter of some ones foot step's he knew it would be Lexi, When she came in and finished speaking he passed her, the wand he had confiscated, "Sit down.." He said pointing to the chair in front of the desk. "Now We talk, and we are going to be talking about why you did what you did... Followed by the attack on an innocent by stander..." He said looking at Lexi, his stare cold and serious his eyes showing how serious he was when asking the question, it was enough to send a brief chill up any ones spine.

Lexi went to sit across Professor Firn, listening to him. She didn't even look at him, her head was bowed. She cried softly, while her head was bowed. Lexi can't answer all the question.

Remus looked at the sobbing girl as she couldn't answer any of the Questions, "Hey... Its alright, Look i understand you got aggressive toward Aeon because he confessed to what he had seen occur, same as the other Boy that was there." Explained Remus, "But the point is... No matter what he did there was no reason to result to violence or to disrupt Lisa from what she was doing with immature actions..." He said glaring at her, "Don't cry over something so small, every body gets a detention some times... Some times its for the better." He said looking at her as leant back in his char.

Lexi looked up and took a deep breath. "I know all what i did is childish." she answered, "Ok, now i'm dead to my head of house because your going to take points from me." Lexi exclaimed.

[[Sorry i can't answer briefly, i got some sort of a problem. I'm crying too]]

Remus looked at her as she explained to him why she was so distressed, "Im not going to take points from you..." He said looking at her, "You have one more chance... Otherwise the consequences may be far worse... Dont let me have to cause you a terrible grief." He said looking at her, "Now to end the detention your going to be putting all the books in the exact places they belong." Said Remus as he pointed to fifty or more books on the table.

Lexi wiped her face, she just nodded and sigh when she heard Professor Firn said he will not take any points from Slytherin. You think i'll just let go off it? No way, Aeon, Lisa and Ti are going to pay she said to herself.

Professor Firn said the last thing she will do on this stupid detention. She had to get all the books where it came from, Lexi was going to asked if she can use her wand but change her mind, she already know that its banned.

Lexi stood up from the chair, she sigh as she went to a table with lot's of books, not on there respective shelve section. She first piled the potions books, then Herbology books, Gilderoy's Bio books and Ancient runes books. Lexi piled it by subjects and not by magic but by hands.

She didn't expect to be a librarian for an hour. Lexi first carried the pile of Ancient runes books and went to its shelve at the back part of the library. The books are very heavy and she didn't like it. "Stupid Professor, it was just a simple food fight." Lexi said quietly.

She went back and went to take the pile of potions book. The shelves for potions section was at the front, Lexi placed the books by two's; when she was done, Lexi went back at the table where 2 Gilderoy bio books and 1 herbology books are left. She ook it and got back one by one on there shelves.

After putting all the heavy books onto there shelves. Lexi went back where Professor Firn was sitting, "i'm already done. Anything else? Maybe clean the CR's in the castle or wash the dishes with the house elves?" Lexi asked Professor Firn tiredly. She sat back where she sat, before she made her punishment. "I'm sorry Professor, but my attitude would never be the same." Lexi said softly but cold.

Remus watched as the girl got up and began to place the books away over hearing her brief 'Stupid Professor' Comment. Remus watched her and as she returned after placing the last set of books up and sat down asking what to do now he stared at her. "Now i Deduct six Points from Slytherin." He said nodding at her, "Plus another Ten for the attack on Aeon Summers." He stated before placing his hands onto the desk and leant in a little closer to Lexi. "I Will not prosecute you for the Food fight incident but the attack and the disrespect for your Professor's and Teachers is appalling... So all up you will have deducted sixteen points from Slytherin." He said as he stood from his chair looking at Lexi, "Now you will go around the Library dusting off the Table and fixing the chairs."He stated as he headed over to a book shelve retrieving a book and went back to sitting down and read it as he waited for her to finish and return to where he was.

"Professor, you wouldn't." Lexi said shocked, this is gonna be a mistake. "Please, professor." She was begging for real this time but when she heard the comment why Lexi had to be deducted she understand. Lexi sigh and stood up when Professor Firn said to dust the tables and arrange the chairs.

Lexi went at the library counter and asked the librarian to gave her a duster, after getting the duster she started from the table in the entrance of the library. This is the worst life in the entire universe for her, I know i disrespect others if they don't respect me Lexi thought to herself.

After cleaning the entire library, Lexi went back to Professor Firn. Her new uniform was full of dust and sweat all over her face, "I'm done. Is that it Professor?" She asked coldly.

Remus looked up from his book as he heard the pitter patter of Lexi's shoes coming near, before he closed the book placing it onto the desk before him, "Put this book back.. And you may leave..." He said nodding to her, before standing from the chair and nodded to the Librarian before walking out of the Library, "Dont let me catch you doing anything of the sort again.." He warned as he advanced out of the Library and off the fourth floor, all the way down to the first floor.

Lexi rolled her eyes and took the book arrogantly, she went at the shelve where the book was gotten. "Thank you very much, i am free." Lexi said after Professor Firn vanished, she hope the Professor Firn really vanished from this school.

Lexi waved at the librarian and smiled fakely, she went out of the library and off she go down at the dungeons. Ready to fall on her nice warm bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back