Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
((Two yellow roses, open after Madeline Kaimarama))

Emily didn't know the next person she had to deliver a rose to, but she knew the girl was delivering roses herself, and there were only so many younger Gryffindor girls doing deliveries. So she made her way around the school, pausing every time she saw a basket. Finally, Emily spotted a younger girl who looked like she could be the right person. "Hey!" She called out, hurrying to catch up. "Hi! Are you Madeline? I've got a delivery for you!"

Last edited:
Maddy loved the bustle and adventure of rose deliveries, and the interesting challenge of running around trying to find people. Of course, her unnecessarily convoluted path also made it difficult for other people to find her. She was wandering downstairs to hopefully find her next target, trying to figure out how to keep Totara from hoarding the roses, when she heard her name. “Hi! That’s me - well, call me Maddy, but yeah! Thanks!”

Emily beamed, relieved to have found the right person. "Great!" She said brightly, reaching into her basket for the roses she needed to deliver. "I've actually got two for you, here you are!" Emily retrieved the right bright yellow roses and their attached notes, handing them over to the girl with a cheerful smile.

To Maddy,
Thanks for all the adventures! (Please be careful)
-Elliot

HA I MET A CENTAUR TOO
Let’s go on an adventure soon!

Jasper

Maddy's eyes widened. Two roses? How lucky was she! How did this girl get to deliver two roses to the same person? "Yaaay! Thank you!" Maddy took the roses cheerfully, and eagerly opened the notes. Elliot was so sweet, it was cute how he worried about her, though he really didn't need to. She could take care of herself. And him. And ooh, Jasper had met a centaur too? She'd have to ask him about that; she was sure he'd be keen to tell her the story. And they should definitely go on another adventure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back