Deepest Darkest

Caitlyn Scott

Caitlyn walked slowly down into the Dungeons, wondering what was down there, apart from the Slytherin common rooms. She wasn't afraid, despite the rumours she'd heard about the people who inhabitated this part of the castle. Hoping to bump into Lily, one of the only friends she'd made at Hogwarts, she descended deeper into the castle, lighting her wand with a small flick of her wrist. She was now glad that she had mastered that spell.

Several students in green robes pasted her, but she took no notice of the strange looks they shot at her. Mentally retracing her steps, to make sure she could find her way back to the Entrance Hall, she stopped for a second. Spotting a bench, she sat down, hoping that Lily would pass.

Valiant was ready for another adventure in Hogwarts and so he decided yo go and explore the dungeons. He had heard that the Slytherin common rooms were on that side and so he set out to explore the Slytherins part of Hogwarts.

As soon as he left his common room, he headed towards the Dungeons. He was walking past alot of Slytherins staring at him as if he was not one of them. He had always heard from his friends about rude behaviours from Slytherins although he didn't agree with them as he had never met any Slytherin impolite to him.

So as Val was about to reach The Entrance Hall, he spotted a bench with a girl sitting there not noticing him. Taking advantage of a bit of darkness he thought to go and and play a prank on her. Pranks were really fun with him in the muggle world. ''Excuse me, Are you a Slytherin ?'', he asked her as he aproached her keeping in mind to hide his robes and face.

Sorry, I've been away for a while ^_^

Caitlyn was just about to give her little exploration up as a bad job, when she heard a voice. Turning she, squinted at the person who had spoken to her
"No" she said, a little bewildered. The fact that she couldn't see this person properly made her a little uneasy, especially as she was down here. Standing up she held her lit wand up
"Ravenclaw" she said, a little testily.

Its okay. Where have you been though ? I thought you forgot about this rp.

''Valiant could feel the girl stand up and he could actually feel her breath.''We are soo close'', he thought. Moving a bit back so that he could keep a safe distence from her as she had lit her wand and he didn't want to get noticed. ''What are you doing here ?'', he asked. Just as Val moved back a bit more, someone from behind pushed him and he feel right on the girl, making the girl fall back with Val on top of her. Luckily they fell on the bench. Val's cheeks were actually touching the girl's lips. He had never thought of his prank becoming like this. For a few moments Val laid on her thinking of what had happened.

It took him some time to come back to his senses and figure out what was actually happening. ''He lit his wand and went to the girl. ''Heyy, I am so sorry. It wasn't my fault. Someone pushed me from behind and i fell upon you. I am sorry for all this. My name is Valiant by the way and I am a first year Ravenclaw'', he said finishing his explanation.

Nah, I don't usually forget ^_^

Caitlyn opened her mouth, but instead of a reply to his question, a little squeak came out of her as she toppled backwards with this stranger on top of her. The breath was knocked out of her a they hit the bench, and it didn't help that her mouth was pressed aginst him. She lay stunned under the boy, struggling to breath. Relieved when he finally got off her, she sat up, attempting to catch her breath.

"Don-don't worry" Caitlyn managed, putting a hand to her chest.
"I am too" she said, after her breathing had returned to normal
"A first year Ravenclaw, I mean" she said, feeling stupid. She was glad it was dark down in the dungeons, as a furious blush had spread across her cheeks. That was the closest have ver come to a boy, and she didn't even know this one.
"Caitlyn" she introduced herself.

Val noticed that he had actually taken the girl's breath away. She was actually srtuggling hard to breathe once he got of her. ''I am really sorry'', he still apologized. He couldn't quite see her face as to how she was reacting right now and he really wanted to see her although he just heard her voice saying that her name was Catilyn.

''Did I hurt you anywhere ?'', he asked.

Caitlyn stepped out of the shadows
"No, I'm fine, really" she said. Now she wasn't sure if her breathless-ness was related to the impact, or being that close to a boy. She was, as usual, stuck for words, especially around somebody she had just met, and just been under.
"So, what are you doing down here?" she asked.

Val saw her come out the shadows. She was quite good looking he thought. He didn't really know what he should be saying at present and waited for her to say something.

''I was just out for another adventure in Hogwarts and saw you sitting there alone. I wasn't reallly here with the intention on falling on someone you know !!'', he said smiling on his own joke. ''So what are you upto sitting alone here ?'', he asked.

Caitlyn nodded, looking down at the ground as he told her what he had been doing down in the Dungeons
"Me too... I suppose" she said quietly. Well, she wouldn't call herself an adventurer, just a wanderer. Looking at him properly, she realised she had seen him around somewhere, the common room most likely. She also noticed that he was quite good looking. This thought muddled her a little, and she shook her head slightly, to clear it.

''Well if both of us are interested in exploring Hogwarts lets on a Hogwarts tour...just you and me...what say ?'', he asked her as he wanted to get out of the dungens. He wasn't liking it in the dark. ''I mean who would like sitting in the dark with such good company ?'', he thought to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back