Dear Lillian

A

Anonymous

Dear Lils
Lils is that what you think? That I expect something from you? Lils, all I wanted and want to do is love you and to be loved by you. I'm sorry if I was trying to understand you. Understand your point of view. I'm just really sorry that I pushed for us to get back together Lils, but umm you know? I think that you need know something. I do expect something alot from you. I expect you to live, laugh, and enjoy life not think of the hurting past. I expect, well expected, to be in your life so that we could injoy it together. I expected us to last forever. I expected you to love me for trying to understand you. I expected you to understand me. I guess that I was stupid for expecting anything from anyone. I guess I expected or should have expected you loved me. If could take back the other day when I grabbed you like I did Lils, I would kill for that chance. I ..... I still see that fear in your eyes. I'm about to go insane with grief over you. Please please please pleas Lils, I know you want wait but but I son't think that I can... I love y ou . And I understand your losing Dad and all has hit you hard, but please don't push me away. Pull me closer. Alot closer. I can't understand anything in your life if you don't let me. And I can if you think I couldn't understand or wouldn't. I understand you... more then you will ever now. I'm CRAZY over you Lils. I'm... just... just... so incomplete without you. I need you more then you will ever know. Just listen to me and understand that I'm not trying to expect alot out of you, nor do I expect ANYTHING from you. I swear. I just want your love. AND that's all, I promise. Please forgive me.

I love you
Cris.
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back