;;to the road that we've been on now
nPMJtPP.gif
gN9xkgC.gif

DAYLEN XAVIER WIBERG-ROSE
the kaleidoscope claims another;;

B E H I N D T H E N A M E

B O R N
Daylen Xavier Wiberg-Rose:
The name he was given by his parents. It has had no changes made to it.

E T Y M O L O G Y
Daylen:
Rhyming variant of Waylon - a historical blacksmith with supernatural powers. A name which can be given to both boys and girls.
Xavier: Derived from the Basque place name Etxaberri meaning "the new house". This was the surname of the Jesuit priest Saint Francis Xavier.
Wiberg: The descendant of Wigburh (war, fortress).
Rose: Old English rose, of Germanic origin, from Latin rosa ; reinforced in Middle English by Old French rose.

R E A S O N
Grandfather: He is named after his late grandfather, who passed away a couple of months before he was born. Originally he was going to be called Henry James, a name his parents had picked out as soon as they found out the gender, but it was changed in memory of the man who would never get to see his grandchild. In the end, his parents ended up naming the dog Henry.

N I C K N A M E S
There is not really anything his name can be shortened to, though sometimes people try and call him 'Day', but he is never very fond of this. He prefers it when people stick to calling him by his proper name and just to forget the nicknames.</COLOR></FONT></COLOR></COLOR>

B I R T H

P L A C E O F B I R T H
Auckland City Hospital

D A T E O F B I R T H
12th May 2029

S T A R S I G N
Taurus

T I ME O F B I R T H
02:32 pm

C O M P L I C A T I O N S
Even before he was born he was causing problems, ending up in a transverse position, meaning he ended up being birthed through a schedualed cesarean section. It went off without a hitch with no further problems.</COLOR></COLOR>

A B O U T

H O M E T O W N
Auckland, New Zealand

H E R I T A G E
Half Australian on his mother's side and half Kiwi from his father.

B L O O D S T A T U S
Muggle Born

D O M I N A N T H A N D
Left Hand:</I><i></i> Although this is his dominant hand, Daylen is ambidextrous and can use his right hand just a seasily as his left. But his left is the hand he holds his wand and performs magic with.

P E T S
Henry:</SIZE><i></i> A male Husky which is the families only pet, and also has the name that Daylen was going to be given as his parents still liked the name and are otherwise uncreative.

S O C I A L C L A S S
Middle working class

H O B B I E S
Guitar:</I><i></i> For a long time Daylen felt quite lost and never really liked to go out and make friends. It was his father who suggested to him that he learn to play an instrument, and when he was seven he started to learn to play the guitar and has been completely hooked every since. If he could have it his way, he would never stop playing and would happily stay up for hour strumming away to himself.

M E D I C A L
Deuteranopia:</SIZE><i></i> Daylen was born with this Red-Green form of colorblindness, inheriting it from his father who is also a sufferer, and his mother who carries the gene but does not suffer from it.
<FONT font="Georgia"><COLOR color="#fff"><COLOR color="#fff"><COLOR color="#fff">[adminapproval=11497972]
nERGVYy.jpg
<COLOR color="#fff">E D U C A T I O N

<I>S C H O O L I N G
St. Catherines Primary School: Ages 5 - 11
Hogwarts New Zealand: Ages 11 - Current

H O U S E
Ravenclaw

W A N D
14 1/2 Inch: A little on the longer side of things, wands of this length are slightly more uncommon and not easily forgotten by others.
Knotted: The knots of this wand's original wood remain clearly visible - earthy, this style of wand is perhaps most traditional and closest to nature.
Rowan: 'Rowan Gossips' - there may well be truth there, as a Rowan wand is excellent at protective spells: its owner will live to gossip! This wand calls to the pure of heart - no known users of the dark arts have held such a wand.
Meteorite Dust: This wand core works well for people who adapt easily to their surroundings while still maintaining their own personalities. Meteorite dust seems to produce wands that are useful in Divination work.
Flexible: Not easily broken, this wand performs under strenuous circumstances with little effort - though how well it performs is ultimately up to its weilder.

B O G G A R T
TBA

M I R R O R O F E R I S E D
If he were to look in the mirror what would be in front of him would be a countryside scene with a rainbow curving across the sky. While it would be confusing for some, to Daylen he knows exactly what it means. The desire to see in full color and to see the world as it is supposed to be seen.

P A T R O N U S
A Beaver

P A T R O N U S M E M O R Y
TBA

<COLOR color="#fff"><SIZE size="100"><SIZE size="100">WELL THIS IS LIFE IN COLOR
<I>today feels like no other;;
coding: done by me.
lyrics: Life in Color - OneRepublic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back