• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Dan's Banner Shop.

Dan Adams

Well-Known Member
Messages
482
Ok I can make decent banners so I decided to open a shop incase any one wanted me to make them one. :D.

A Few Things To Remember:

1) At the moment I can make regular signatures and avatars and transparent. I can also change hair color but im still learning that one but I can do it. It's best to stick with what I know.

2) I like to use different colours and I also like to be adventurous in my banners.

3) If you would like me to blend pictures then they have to be part of the same photo-shoot as it makes it easier.

4) Please be patient with me. I may take my time but I will do it as good as i can.

5) My laptop doesn't allow me to download fonts from da.fonts, so I am unable to use them. However, if you give me an example, I will try and find a similar/suitable font from the fonts that I have.


Here are some examples of my banners:


332401h.jpg

6olvn7.jpg

2db7x2o.jpg

2mfj1y1.jpg

2e304mo.jpg

2cwwo3l.jpg

2wgr5sy.jpg
 
Back
Top