Dancing

Cloe Green

OOC First Name
Ash
Cloe was dancing a new dance she made up. Wondering why she didn't make friends easy but her twin sister did.

Irene stepped out of Flourish and Blotts with a bag and looked around. The wind blew her hair into her face and she reached up with her free hand to move it away and behind her ears. As she did, she noticed that a girl about her age seemed to be dancing in the wind. Irene smiled, wishing that she had the guts to do something like that.

She walked over to the girl. She thought the girl looked a little familiar though she had no idea where she knew her from. "Cool dance" she said with a genuine smile on her face.

Cloe turned and noticed her old mentor from Drumstrang. "Irene oh my gosh is that you?" she asked.

When the girl turned, Irene's jaw dropped in shock. It was one of her old friends from Durmstrang. "Oh my gosh Cloe! What brings you to New Zealand? I haven't seen you since...since Durmstrang!" she said with a smile, holding her arms out for a hug.

Cloe hugged her and laughed. "I'm living here now what about you?" she asked, she missed her old friend.

"Me too" Irene said in surprise. "I got a job in the Ministry and moved out here last year. Are you here all alone or is your sister here too?" Irene asked curiously. Irene had always taken more of a liking to Cloe than to her sister.

Cloe smiled. "butterfingers is here to" she said knowing Irene would know that it was Kandee she was talking about.

Irene laughed out loud at the mention of Cloe's sister's nickname. "I can't believe you still call her that" Irene said while she shook her head. "I was just thinking about you the other day and I was thinking of sending you an Owl later today. This is such an awesome coincidence" Irene said.

Cloe smiled. "yeah so how have you been?" she asked.

"Pretty good" Irene began, "my job is pretty boring, mostly just paperwork. Sometimes, I head out and un-splinch people who don't know how to apparate." That was the most exciting aspect of her job, and as terrible as it was to say, Irene wished more people would splinch themselves so that she could get out of her office. "How about you?" Irene asked.

Cloe frowned. "looking for a good job have a friend who trying to open up a tattoo place and might give me a job to work but i'm looking for work right now." she said smiling at Irene

"Tattoos? That sounds interesting. Well, the ministry is always hiring if that doesn't work out" Irene stated.

Cloe attintion got caught. "as what?" she asked.

Irene thought about it for a moment and then shrugged. "I think almost every department is still looking for workers. Some are more interesting than others like the Auror department and the Department of Mysteries, but I don't even know how to apply for those and then there is Magical Sports, Muggleworthy excuses, Transportation..." Irene ticked each one off on her finger as she went along. "Have you been to Flourish and Blotts yet? It is the best bookstore, even better than the one near Durmy."

Cloe listened in. "no i haven't i'll have to go" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back