Daichi HIroto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daichi Hiroto

So, I've just got this character and I haven't started role playing with him yet (except for the lessons) So I am just wondering if anyone of you actually knows him, so as to make his life here better.

I also need some friend for him as well, and some RPs... so that I'll be able to develop his character more.. currently, what I know about him is that he has a twin, he loves quidditch and he is very energetic... Oh, And one of his eyes is blind as well but that doesn't hinder him in wanting to be a quidditch player..

So any takers? He really needs some friends,crush or even enemies...

I Have Briar Rowen, also a third year lion, I think that they will be good friends as she Loves sport, and is starting to get into quidditch, (the is a gryffindor chaser), I want her to be on a professional team when she finishes school.

Well you and me need to RP anyway :r because I have his twin brother :D who is quite opposite :)

Do I detect another Sapphire Clow style crush? Sapphire Clow is a second year who made Hufflepuff Keeper. She's a monster on the field but outside of it she's totally sweet. She's a mute so she either signs everything she wants to say or she writes it all down for the person that she's talking to. They can be friends but Sapphire is going to have that really well gaurded secret.

I have a few second years, actually four. But I can offer up Madlyn Margera-She a fellow Gryffindor Student and actually part-giant. I've been needing two close friends, and more than just a few enemies to dislike her and make fun of her in anyway. I also need those to be afraid of her too :D if you want to play any of the roles let me know. Other than that she outgoing and into sports, but because of her height she tries to avoid them a lot more these days.

I also have

Tyler Hawkens- He's a 2nd year Ravenclaw, he's very anti-social. He's still a blank to me, but so far he hates weird people, he dresses like a prep, may think he's better than a few, but really he just like his personal space very much. He will probably need just one other friend (besides Makaylah) and a lot of enemies. Let me know which one you like to be? Thanks :p

would you like me to start a topic in the quidditch pitch for Briar and daichi

Briar- Can you start it please? :)

Link - I do think that he'll be close friend with Madlyn, I think Daichi doesn't really care about who he interacts with, he's very friendly afterall, and I don't think that he thinks of anyone as weird, he's weird too after all.
- For Tyler, we can try them to be friendly at first and if their personality doesn't suit at all, probably they'll be rivals or enemies... :)

Zazuka - Sapphire's interesting, I guess it would be fun to have Daichi to RP with her.. :)

Jack - I finally found you! So you're the one who took his twin :) Maybe they should RP soon.. :)

Heyyy I have
Lyra Sato: She's a second year Gryffindor and is very crazy.
or
Giselle Richard: A second year Gryffindor as well... And is a tomboy, she loves quidditch and has a lot of guyfriends....

I think he'll get along with Lyra as well since I do think that because of Daichi's enermous amount of energy, he can become crazy sometimes as well.., and even Giselle since she's kind of boyish... haha :)

Sounds like a plan ^_^ will pm you with two links. Kk :)

Yes we do, would you like to start the topic for them? :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back