Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 13 3/8" Core of Basilisk Fang and Venom with a special handle
This is exactly what it looks like, a little contest! Okay, after we nominate for about a week, then I'll set up a poll for us to vote. I might make a few graphics for the winners too. :shifty:
I might have to set up two polls, cause I have no idea how to put two on there... But I guess depending on who gets the most, then I could just mentally see who one in each category. :lol:

Now, a few guidelines:

In-School Couples
This is exactly what it is. In-school couples for students. Professors don't count. ;) This is between students are in cute relationships, or are just cute together. It doesn't need to be official, but still.

Out of School Couples
This is for all the other couples (including those who are seeing a student but one of outside/already graduated from school). It can be anyone who...just the same as the students but mainly the adults. :p

Now, if you do choose to nominate, then please list a few good reasons! :D Don't nominate like 1000 couples at a time, please. ;)

This is all just for well...fun. So, don't be mean to another or insult another's nominations. <_<

In School Couples:

Landon Dalton and Lucinda Buckley:
Even though they aren't an official couple it is very safe to say that they are just about the cutest things to hit HNZ since Carmen and Kaleb (who I also ship). They are in that awkward nervous stage of their relationship and already they have really strong feelings for each other.

Out of School Couples:

(Yes I'm going to nominate one of my shippers)
Alexis Richarde and Izaak Finch:
Now I know they haven't been at HNZ for a very long time but when they were at HWA they were nearly inseparable. Even with Zaire Adams and Isabella Ormonde they still are really good together and love each other.

wow can't believe someone remembered that Carmen and Kaleb are technically a couple by now.. we just haven't been able to rp them of late but I'm sure we will ;)
But must agree with Alexis;

1. Landon and Lucinda are completely adorable and completely besotted by one another.

So bummed because alot of my fav couples are after breaking up or are awkwardly dancing jigs around one another.

2. Violet and Aries - they are completely in love with one another but he's also getting to that stage where he might want to take things further. Which should be fun to witness as we all know how awkward and shy Violet is.

3. Prodan and Cecily - because he gave her hope and happiness and she's always been one of my fav characters and I always hated seeing her go off the deep end. So I think I've fallen in love with Prodan myself for saving Cecily from herself. :Wub:

4. Estrella and Jaken - they fell in love and got married. Now they are having a kid together and no matter what crap their families have thrown at them, they have stayed strong and together in the face of it all. MEGA :wub:

5. And because now they are back together I can finally say... Arnost and Thorine - the love that should not have happened but did. Is explosive and funny to witness at the same time. They are ultimately good for one another but one hell of a dangerous couple to cross :r:

I have to agree with my own couple there.
*first kiss*
"I...will you marry me?"
"We're a bit young...sure, why the hell not?"
=))

As for out of Hogwarts, I have to agree: Prodan and Cecily. <3

I haven't read any of Violet&Arise rp but they sure look good together. But that just me going by the banner pics xD!

I have to say (And I know it's my own character) but I think the n-school has to be Lucy and Landon.
They make me SQUEE! every time. -_-

Out of school...
Prodan and Cecily

I'm gonna try my best to not put my characters here, except for one because I can't help myself. But this should be interesting, plus I'm going to be a bit different with my favorite couples here...

In School

Theodore & Aleyha - Arranged marriage or not these two make me laugh anyways. They have one of those realistic relationships where the two don't get along and try to pretend they hate each other when they obviously don't.

Lily & Sumner - I know they aren't dating, but I really like to read the RP's between then anyways. They have some obvious chemistry. ;)

Hadan Johnson & Raffael Fox - I think this pairing is also adorably cute. Raffael seems to really blend well with Hadan's character, and at the same time offer support. On top of that Hadan seems very comfortable around him.

Out Of School

Cecily & Prodan - What can I say about these two except that they make me 'awwh' and laugh at the same time.

In school:

I'd have to say Sam and Sephora coz they're only like 11 but they're so sweet!!!

Out of School:

Cecily and Prodan are sooo cute together! :)

Oh yeah, that's right!

I can't believe I forgot Sam & Sephora. They're epi-cute
In school: Sam and Sephora

and out of school, it's gotta be Prodan + Cecily

Roswald&Lila no doubt :frantics: They been seeing each other for on and off a long time! Since Maddiie was a third year and Kasey a second year! :hug: ^~^ and I still think Violet&Arise are cute together lol! ((read their rp))

Alexander Fields said:
Alexander Fields and Maddiie Hollawarth yeah I nominated myself :p
Smush :hug: dovey lol

Oh its cause we just started out xD even though its been couples months. I tried to look at the ones that's been together for quite a while now. Like if Lily was with Blake still V_v;

In school:

Aleyha and Theodore :wub: ... Thats easy I mean they're just so adorable, and the whole denying it too, even when we all know that they are in secretly in love. I absolutly LOVE reading all their RP's ^_^ (#1 Fan ;) )

And, cause I'm nice (halo around my head), Maddiie and Alexander... Cause they are so right for each other ;)

Out of School:

Cecily & Prodan ... Cause they are so adorable as well, and who doesn't like them o_O :lol:

Thank you all for the nominations! I'll wrap this up around the 20th or 21st. :)
Also, if someone has already been nominated, then don't mention it again? Feel free to comment though!

As long as they are cute, then don't worry about it. ^_^ This is all for fun anyhow.

In school: Aleyha and Theodore :wub:
I love reading their RPs, especially when she beats him up :lol:

Lucinda and Landon: ^_^
I love how he's so obsessed with her, but is too scared to tell her :wub:

Out of school: Cecily and Prodan: :)
I haven't read all the RPs, but the oes I have read are cute ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back