Cupcakes are Psychos. Except for the Vanilla ones.

Danielle Warbeck

OOC First Name
James {Main}
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4"
Danielle was alone, in the student lounge. She just decided to dance in there. She had her own "Danielle Dance!" She always dances like that. She thinks its funny. She kept on doing that dance, because no one was there. She kept on dancing, on and on. When Danielle got tired she sat down, sweating from running round and dancing. Hoping to cool down, she sat quietly.

Fayt was hungry and tired. He had just explored the forbidden forest, hoping to find solace there, but to no avail, he found none. The serpents that he had always found to be a fun companion was nowhere to be found, and of course, since he had just went to a forbidden area in the castle, he had to avoid being caught, which is a very hard job to do. After hours of exploring the said area, Fayt had finally decided to went back inside the castle, find something to eat, and rest. He didn't really know what had gotten into him, but before he knew it, he was standing in front of the student lounge, looking at a very familiar face who was currently dancing without any care in the world. He didn't talk at all, smirking as she didn't noticed his presence. After she's done, Fayt approached her as stealthy as he could, then he tapped her on her head, "Oi, getting crazy again?" He said with the deep voice of his, his annoying smirk still plastered on his fair face.

Danielle was startled when she heard a voice, but luckly she knew it was a friends voice, Fayt. "Oi, lurking the shadows again?" Danielle joked. "Kidding. Anyways, you didn't see that, did you?" Danielle said, eyeing around to make sure, he didn't have a posse of people. "So whats up? Made any friends?" Danielle smiled at him. Fayt was a great friend to Danielle.

"Of course I did see that, I'm not blind.." Fayt said as he sat down beside Danielle, his legs crossed under him. "You look quite funny actually.." He added with a smirk, remembering how the girl had danced earlier. " Danielle, that was the exact question that you had asked me before, what do you think? Do you think that I've made friends already?" He said with a light laugh, thinking about their previous encounter outside the school.

"Heh Heh. Never tell anyone." Danielle said, staring at him. "Why thank you, I have perfected the art of embarrassing myself." Danielle said laughing. She did usually embarrass, herself but most of the time she didn't care. "Well, yes I think people would make friends with you, because you are very, nice! And funny." Danielle said smiling at him. "By the way, next time you show up and I'm dancing, I'm making you dance. Just saying." Danielle said, said shaking her finger.

"I'm nice? Well, you and Gab are the only persons who had ever told me that, there's actually this one student who said that I am really annoying.." Fayt said with a shrug, remembering his previous encounter with a ravenclaw whom he really loves to annoy, much like his own toy. "Like you can make me, remember Danielle, I'm not that easy to persuade,.." He then added with that smirk of his.

"Well, because no one wants to get to know you. Besides, tell that student that I want you to annoy her, more." Danielle said smiling. She crossed her arms, and looked at him, grinning. "And remember, Fayt, I'll do anything, I shall make you dance. I can teach you the "Danielle Dance!" If you'd like." Danielle laughed, doing the motions, in her chair.

"She'll snap at me, that's for sure, but I don't really care.." Fayt said with a smirk, wondering what would happen if ever he would really tell her that. "NO, Danielle, I don't think so..." HE then added about her offer to dance. He finds it rather funny but he wouldn't really admit it, will he? "Anyway, what's this about boys that you were talking about before?" Fayt added randomly, suddenly remembering the previous conversation that they had before.

"I agree lets not care at all!" Danielle laughed. She smirked at Fayt. He was a great friend, and she was glad to have him as one. "You don't THINK so. Heh Heh Heh." Danielle told him, shrugging her shoulders. "Well, I Have a boyfriend! You may have seen him around the Common Room, Ryan Moon?" Danielle said, smiling at him. Fayt was amazing, and fun - to Danielle at least, and thats all that really matters to her.

"Yes, Danielle, I do THINK so, and you definitely cannot do anything to change that.." Fayt said with a smik, his eyebrows a little furrowed to get his point across. "A boyfriend? I haven't thought that you would have one.." He then added, his tone full of confusion. He was stating the truth, never did he thought that Danielle would actually find a boyfriend even though they were still too young. "Ryan Moon... yes, I do believe that I met him already."

"Fine you win this battle. I'll win the war. Just you wait." Danielle added. She smirked at him. "Yep, a boyfriend. I think I'm allowed to have one." Danielle smiled at him. She decided to run around the Student Lounge, for no reason. She ran all the way around and then talked to him. "Very nice isn't he? He is good to me." Danielle smiled.

"Fine, I'll wait to see that day to come, which in my honest opinion, is really impossible to happen. "Fayt said, an arrogant and confident tone visible in his voice. "Who's he? Tell me more about him." HE then said when Danielle told him that she actually had a boyfriend. He was curious as to what kind of guy that boy was. Danielle was actually one of those few persons whom h really cares for, and so, he wanted to make sure that she was in safe hands.

"Right very impossible." Danielle winked. she smiled when Fayt asked more about him. "Nice, Sweet, Kind, Happy, A little Protective, and not Violent." Danielel smiled. "Anything else you want to know - Like, what wood his wand is?"

"Name, I'm asking for the name, where did you met him?" Fayt asked, albeit like a father asking his daughter about her lover. He cannot help it though, Danielle was a friend, and pretty much already like a sister to him. He can't even imagine what he would do if ever his twin had had a boyfriend of her own. He's sure to get really angry though.

"Ryan Moon, I told you. We met at a beach, then again at a stormy night." Danielel laughed. She smiled at him. He was a little, how you say - overprotective at the moment, but it was fine. She didn't care that Fayt cared about her - she thought it was nice.

"I forgot that you told me his name already. So, what made you like him?" Fayt said, rather bluntly, as if what he was asking was just a normal thing to ask. He was really curious about this guy that Danielle had fallen in love with, but in reality, he had actually already met Ryan Moon. "He's in the same house as I am, isn't he?"

"Again I told you. He is Nice, Sweet, and Kind. And he is good to me." Danielle laughed. It was true - she was mad that she had to repeat herself, bbut she didn't care much. "Yep. Slytherin!" Danielle laughed. She nodded her head.

"Fine fie, I'm not going o ask anymore, I'm just seeing to it that you're fine with him.." Fayt admitted finally, shrugging as he saw Danielle laugh. Of course, he was being rather annoying for asking the same questions time and time again, yet, he couldn't really help it. "Ryan Moon... that name sound a bell..." He then said, thinking as to where he had seen that guy. "I remember now, I saw him once in a beach, then in the common room."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back