Crying

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
[color=cc66ff]She had heard some third years discussing this room. Now in her hour of gloom she had decided to come and find it. She was about to give up on the seventh floor when she noticed a Gryffindor stop opposite a spot of wall and seem deep in thought. Then suddenly a door appeared, the girl entered.

Lemina decided to try it out. She stood outside the door and thought hard I want somewhere where I can cry in peace and cheer myself up. But I only want unwelcome visitors to not be able to find this room. nothing happened so she thought harder, after thinking it multiple times and pacing in her frustration a door appeared in the wall. She opened the door and walked in. Once she was in she flumped herself onto some lovely purple cushions and cried and cried.[/color]

[color=cc66ff]She went into her bag, wiping the tears from her eyes. She pulled out some parchment and her quill. She looked around for a book or something to lean on and saw a book tucked away behind a cabinet. She took the book which was the perfect size and began writing a letter. She took out her mother's letter and read it again.

[/color]
Dear Mamma,
I am so sorry to hear about the men. How many were there? Did you see if they did anything as they went down the hill? I hope the girls weren't scared. Did they know? It's good that you sent them off to Granny's house. Did they leave school early?

I know, Mamma, I've tried not to. It upset me at first but I'm OK now. I'm glad you told me though, so please don't feel guilty. The Yule Ball was good but not quite what I was expecting. I didn't really see anyone I knew apart from Harry of course.

Please can I come back? I really want to come back and be with you. It will be great being at Granny's for Christmas. It's fine that I can't have someone over. I hadn't asked anyone yet. I'd much rather be safe with my family than at risk with a friend. I'd really rather come to Granny's house than stay at Hogwarts. What day should I come? What about the 23rd? I really hope to see you all soon.

Lots of Love,
Lemina

PS. I'll send you a photo of me and Harry and one of just me along with this.
PPS. I'm getting my own owl soon, I should get her before Christmas.
PPPS. Sorry for all the questions!
PPPPS. Give Celia, Lizzi & Mina my love when you next see them.

[color=cc66ff] She read over the letter time and time again. She knew she wanted to stay with them but wasn't sure what to say about the men. She sighed and took out the pictures from her bag. There was one of her, one of Harry and one of them both together. She put one of her, then the one with them both at her side. She paused for a moment before sliding the photo of Harry back into her bag. He was a nice guy but just not quite right. She put the two photos into the envelope.

leminahn9.png

harryandlemiev8.png

Then she took out the one of Harry.
harrypp2.gif

She looked at it again and again. He is really hot and kind but he's just missing something. I feel like he's too perfect. Then she shoved it back into her bag. She didn't want to dwell on it any longer.[/color]

[color=cc66ff]Owlery. she thoughtI need to go to the Owlery. Lemina stood up and picked up the letter. She left the Room of Requirement and memorised where it was so that she could come back next time she was in need.[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back