OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12.5" Cedar with Core of Thestral Hair
At home Dad and Julie had told Christian it was OK to cry- Julie more so than Dad- but the boy knew it wasn't OK here. What would the rest think of him, a transfer, watering down his porridge with a mess of tears? Still, he felt his eyes sting and the pressure build up in his skull. If he didn't let something out, his head would burst and the Hufflepuffs around him would have brain with their breakfast. Yum.

Excusing himself to no one in particular, Christian left the Great Hall and headed upstairs. At first he thought to go to his dormitory, but he realized after his nose began to tickle that he wasn't going to make it. He stopped on the Second Floor, slinking into an abandoned classroom. Christian wedged himself behind a group of desks, sliding down the wall until his bum hit the floor. He sobbed then, burying his face in his arms like he'd be stuck that way forever.

Tybalt had been having a good day. Well, he had good days pretty often, but for some reason he just felt better about things on that day. After deciding that he would really try to reinvent the club academia, he had written down all his ideas and how they would work, he had decided to take a break. He had just realised as he was taking the break that in fact it had come around to morning. The had honestly not even noticed the time go by. It had flown past him, and while usually that put the boy on a downer, he did love his sleep. The boy had felt even better. He had just a good feeling about this day. He didn't know why and he definitely couldn't explain it. Not for any reason. A good day just felt good and he was ready to just get started. Even if he was a little exhausted from his all nighter, but it was much more of that he looked it rather than felt it. Tybalt was well aware he was on some sort of energy high, and that soon he would crash, but that was for some other time. A cross that bridge when it happens sort of thing.

He took the long way to the Great Hall, walking down many of the corridors that was completely unnecessary on his way to breakfast. He just wanted to walk. It was as he was on the second floor, so close to that breakfast that he deserved that he saw a boy run into the empty classroom. The person hadn't looked too much younger than him. Might even be in Ty's year, but something had clearly been wrong. Ty made his way over to the room, and hovered outside. Pondering what to do. He rubbed his eyes, pulling off his glasses as he did so. Leaning into the door to hear if anything was wrong. Ty very quickly realised that the guy was crying. Ty knew now that he couldn't really walk away. But, he didn't exactly want to just walk in. Was that the right thing to do. Maybe the guy wouldn't want to talk to Ty about what was wrong. Might think he was intruding or something. Tybalt wasn't sure. He had never really had to deal with upset people before. He dealt with his sister but that was it, and it was simpler. Slipping his glasses back on, the young Gryffindor decided that if he was happy he should make other people happy too.

Knocking on the door, the boy waited a few seconds then walked in. With his eye sight, and the darkness of the room, it took the teen several minutes to locate the other person. "Oh, Hey there" He said, the usual georgia, deep south twang clear in his voice. "You alright there?" Although he could tell that the person wasn't. "Now, I know this place is big and it's got some pretty mean people, but its not that bad. Plus, there are some stunning girls in this school that just look incredible. Some of them are even part veela's. I think that's just unfair on us poor men" He gave a small smile. "You mind if I join you?"

When the door swung open, Christian wished he could turn off the tears. Unfortunately, he was not a faucet. He wiped the gob of snot that had collected above his lip on his sleeve and tried to rub away all the water that lathered his cheeks. There was still a flow, though Christian managed to stifle it some. He looked up at the other boy through lashes dotted with droplets.

"I guess you can," Christian sniffled. The thirteen-year-old had been so busy looking for one person these past few days that he hadn't even noticed the girls. Brushing away more goo with the back of his hand, he asked, "Who are you?" The Gryffindor was definitely not from New Zealand.

Vixen Zhefarovich-Dolohov was finally able to get out and explore a bit. It was a pretty big shame that she did not have her half-siblings with her. Then again Ivaylo drove her nuts with his demands and whatnot. Vixen just wanted to be left alone for the most part. Now she was older, and a Slytherin to boot. She didn't want to be a Slytherin. It was just further proof that she was similar to her mom which she was desperately trying to avoid. She did not want to be anything like the infamous Thorine Dolohov, a Scitorari member struck down too soon. All the Scitorari members made Vixen roll those green eyes. Her eyes were not the shade of green her mother's were, thankfully. She had her father's shade of hair, and also seemed to have more Zhefarovich in her than Dolohov. She did adore being the great-granddaughter of Antonin Dolohov, may he rest in peace. The Carrows though? Well, maybe not so much. Still, she did wonder where her other half-sibling was located. The one without Zhefarovich blood. Christian was his name, wasn't it? She could not remember his face, or his last name. It was something hyphened Dolohov. Shrugging her shoulders, she continued to walk further into the corridor until she heard some voices.

Quietly opening a door to a dark classroom, she could hear an American accent. And then the sniffles or something of another person crying. She opened the door even more and she could see the outline of two older students. Instantly, Vixen thought that she was overstepping some boundaries, but then she figured that she should at least try to do what the other boy was doing. Vixen bit her lip, and wondered how she would announce her own presence. Well, then again, she should be bold, forward. Like her daddy. She finally spoke, her Bulgarian accent clear upon her words, "You know what would easily cheer a boy up? A trip to the kitchen to get some cookies or a sandwich." Vixen was attempting to help, but she almost doubted that the boy would even want to go down to get some. But the thing was, the boy was crying, and there was something causing him to cry. Vixen looked to the older student, seeing that he was a Gryffindor. 'I really hope he doesn't send me away just because of my house,' thought Vixen as she turned her attention to the other boy, the one clearly upset.

Unsure as to what had been bothing the younger boy, Ty wasn't even sure that his presence would help, or even change anything. He was just trying to help out. Be a nice kind student. That and he was still on his high from the all nighter that he had pulled. He smiled slightly as the boy said he could join him, and so took the time, to carefully settle himself on a bit of floor beside the boy, sitting with his legs crossed, smilng at the boy, the other didn't seem to be smiling as much. Ty was quite unsure about what to say next, he wasn't too sure if the boy had taken much what he'd said on, but this self doubt was sort of short lived when the boy turned to face him, and then asked him who he was. Tybalt smiled brightly, well maybe it wasn't a very positive step, but at least they were somewhat talking. He'd been about to reply when the door opened again, and Ty watched a young girl enter the room, and then look between them. Ty couldn't help but smile at her too. He wasn't really able to make out the girl's uniform from this distance, so therefore he didn't really care what she was. As long as she was nice.

He nodded with her, "She's totally right" He said in agreement, his strong american accent playing lightly of her bulgarian. He looked back to the boy, "I'm Tybalt, my friends just call me Ty though" He said with clear confidence. Keeping his blue eyes mostly on the upset boy, but glancing up every so often to the girl who stood in the room with them. "I'm a fourth year," He said by a way of introduction, hoping that the two others might just follow suit. He honestly wasn't sure. "But, she's right. The elves make the absolute best cookies ever."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back