Crawling out of his hole

James Bell

Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
James sat down on the edge of the cliffs, thinking. The world had moved forward, and he had stayed behind. Natasha was no longer his sister, and the Price's had appeared out of nowhere. He hated Avadia, and her sister, Wish or whatever stupid name it was. Natasha was his twin, not Avadia Price's! He was the one who was always there for her, made her happy when Delani couldn't. His whole childhood was a lie. The Price girl had been around only a year, and already she had stolen James's place in the family. James hadn't spoken to anyone in months, with the exeption of professors.

Three years since he had started, three years since he had been at this school. He wished Avadia had never come, that he didn't know the truth about Elaine and Tristan. Stupid Natasha, finding out she had a dad. He hated everyone in his life, and he was depressed. His long hair wasn't styled, and he was wearing black clothes. Nothing was working.

(( mind if i join? :) ))

Arisa wanted to escape the crazyness of the castle, some b1tch had started a gossip magazene and alot of people were hurt and out for revenge. Arisa was just glad she hadn't been mentioned. She was just walking along humming a little song to her self when she looked up she was at the path the lead to the cliffs. Arisa kept following the path and got to the cliffs, they were so pretty in spring. Arisa looked around and saw a boy a little older and then Arisa herself. He seemed pretty annoyed by something, "hey, whats wrong?" she asked walking up behind him.

(If you don't mind being James's new best friend, sure! James has exactly: zero friends right now X()

Jamed looked out from the cliffs, wondering if he would be able to absail down the edge. Probably not, he would get stuck for sure, and no-one could help him back up. Plus, he didn't have any gear or rope. A voice came from nowhere, making James jump. He had thought this place was out of bounds to students. Not that out of bounds actually meant anything to James, or any of his family. Except goody-two-shoes Avadia. And her minuture clone. A pretty blonde girl walked up to him, and asked him what was wrong. "Nothing." he said grumpily. "Everything..." James said in a whisper. He looked at the girl. "I wouldn't have a clue." he said. "James Bell." he introduced himself. At least I think I am... Stupid Natasha. At least she decided against changing her last name to 'Willow'. Natasha and Avadia Willow. Life was cruel.

(( nope don't mind at all ^_^ ))

Arisa frowned, something was wrong. She wished she could help him, the boy seemed so sad. "Arisa Havishmen" she introduced her self. "I hope your not thinking of going propelling, my friend tried that last year, she broke her hand, and she had gear" Arisa warned. She smiled at him, "It is a nice place to come think things over though, the view is so nice"

"Arisa Havishmen... Do you know Taylor Marino?" James asked. Taylor had been talking half the Summer about some random people, and a Havishmen person was one of them. His cousin was an idiot, but he was glad she finally had some friends. Unlike himself however. James talked to no-one, no-one talked to James. "Okay, I won't do that then. I hate the hospital wing, N-Natasha was there heaps in her first year." he choked on Natasha's name. This was the most he had said for three years, and the fact he was talking to a complete stranger was odder than anything. If this girl was Taylor's friend, that meant she was a Hufflepuff? Oh no, she might know Natasha! "Uh... yeah. View..." he muttered. The view was nice, but he didn't exactly care about that right now.

"yes, I know Taylor, shes nice" Arisa commented. She had only met Taylor a few times, but Arisa liked her. Arisa rolled her eyes when he said he hated the hospital wing, "so that makes everyone in the school but me" she joked. "whos Natasha?" she asked curiosly.

"Nice is one was to describe Taylor. Insane is another..." James actually laughed for the first time in years. The sound was raspy, and sounded strange. "Man, this is weird..." he muttered. "You're the first person I've talked to in three years, well... I talked to someone once in first year. And I told Taylor to shut up one or twice." he said ruefully. He had missed his thirteenth birthday, and so much. He must have been the only single guy in his year. "Na-Natasha was my sister." he said simply, again choking on the name.

She listened to him laugh and laugh along, there was something wrong they way he laghed, maybe he was getting sick? Arisa's mouth droped open when he said he hadn't talk to anyone in three years, "h-how!?" she asked. "I would explode if i couldn't talk!" she exclaimed. Arisa closed her mouth and nodded when he said Natasha was his sister, "wait was, what happened?" Arisa asked.

James shrugged. "There wasn't any point. I was an idiot, Natasha was sorted into Hufflepuff and me Slytherin. Then I thought the world revolved around me." he smirked as he thought how stupid he had been. "Then it all changed. Natasha made friends from her house, and I stayed in the shadows. All my life I've nver had friends. I never wanted them, or needed them. There was always Natasha." he sighed. James had never told anyone what had happened between in the Bell household, but something made him tell Arisa.

"Just before Natasha's thirteenth birthday, she got a letter. My mother, Delani, had sent her a letter. I didn't know this until this summer. The letter said that Natasha wasn't my sister, but my cousin. Her mother, Delani's sister Elaine died in childbirth and her husband had gone missing. There was a mistake, and everyone thought Delani had twins. The third baby, Avadia was stolen. Delani and Elaine had a third sister. I do not know her name, but she was furious at Elaine for some reason, so she stole Avadia. Avadia grew up with one of her aunts, Natasha with another. Avadia's aunt and uncle died in a fire, which she barely survived." James said, wishing Avadia had died so none of this would have happened.

He took a deep breath and continued with the story. "The letter changed everything. I no longer trust Delani, she kept this from Natasha for years. And from me.... Natasha and Avadia went everywhere together when they met. I didn't know anything, I thought she was Natasha in class, and since she didn't recognise me, I thought Natasha wasn't talking to me. Now Natasha and Avadia are trying to find their father. They found him." he spat the last sentence out like ut was poison. "I hate them! I hate them all!" he screamed suddenly.

Arisa listened to the boys sad story, how could his sister just leave him like that for someone she didn't even know!? "Thats terrible" Arisa said in a quiet voice. "you have every right to hate them, but I have a feeling you don't hate Natasha one bit, you miss her" she added. Arisa walked p to James and put a hand on his shoulder, "you always feel better once you get things out, it helps"

(( sorry, that was lame >_< ))

James sighed heavily. He felt a little ashamed of his outburst, he didn't really hate anyone. Just disliked them enough not to talk to them at all. "Natasha's different. Maybe so am I, I wouldn't know." he said sadly. He listened to Arisa's words. He had told her everything, and he didn't feel any better. "Hardly." he said quietly. "What am I going to do...?" he said even quieter, more to himself than to Arisa.

(Yes, it was :p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back